Lebanon PA Area?
Headed there Tues 14th and Wed 15th and am seeking some company...Please hmu for drinks, dinner, conversation and some adult fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife sasha spent 5 months traveling in the ME. Greece, turkey, jordan, KSA, not sure where else. went with her college roommate. she wrote 3 short stories about her time, men she met, parties she went too. if i had known all she had done there, i may not have married her. there's one more.

Ahmed took the first photo. I took the second photo, this is how they liked Sasha and alisha to bow at night after dinner before they played.

Love your titys

my wife sasha spent 5 months traveling in the ME. Greece, turkey, jordan, KSA, not sure where else. went with her college roommate. she wrote 3 short stories about her time, men she met, parties she went too. if i had known all she had done there, i may not have married her. there's one more.

Ahmed took the first photo. I took the second photo, this is how they liked Sasha and alisha to bow at night after dinner before they played.

like chat by u

Hi , im 22 years old , if any couples here from egypt or willing to visit egypt in the near future
I will be very interested to meet if that is possible for u both , we can go party or like to get to know each other and have fun in my appartment or hotel if u like
If anybody interested send me privately so we can know each other at first and see if our interests are matching