Morally conflicted.

Basically find it hard to reconcile. My fiance introduced me to the idea of making her a cuckqueen . Which I thought was hot as a one time thing. But now she keeps organising more stuff and wants me to basically not take her anymore unless it’s after someone else.
I worry it will affect our intimacy I don’t want to ever come to a point where she changes her mind but doesn’t feel happy telling me. Any advice ?

Basically find it hard to reconcile. My fiance introduced me to the idea of making her a cuckqueen . Which I thought was hot as a one time thing. But now she keeps organising more stuff and wants me to basically not take her anymore unless it’s after someone else.
I worry it will affect our intimacy I don’t want to ever come to a point where she changes her mind but doesn’t feel happy telling me. Any advice ?
at this point I'd say you have to try 2b apart of and included in her sex life, even if she denies you, be willing to watch and take sloppy seconds, or even lick her swollen messy pussy to prove your live is unconditional.. good luck with your new adventures in this exciting Taboo lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
Yes I do have an advice.
You two should sit together and talk about it. Let her talk, find out what is in her mind.
Creating a “roadmap” for you both and take it step by step. At times it works even better while having slow Sex, she is than in the right mood to reveal her deepest fantasies.

It’s something between you two.

Yes I do have an advice.
You two should sit together and talk about it. Let her talk, find out what is in her mind.
Creating a “roadmap” for you both and take it step by step. At times it works even better while having slow Sex, she is than in the right mood to reveal her deepest fantasies.

It’s something between you two.
If she smoke give her 420 makes them loose.