More Photos of 60yo Hot Wife

davelb76

Couple
Gold
Found these in our stash of photos and wanted to share. We're planning our next trip. This time to Maine for ten days in October. Stacey is corresponding with 2-3 men. They vary in age from early 30s to 50s. To my knowledge the guys haven't shared any nude photos but have shared face photos. They're PMing her ... this always turns me on. While watching TV or at a restaurant and she's texting sexy texts. Doesn't always show me the text but usually will. I enjoy some of the humiliation when she tells a potential lover that her husband doesn't satisfy her the way a younger endowed man does and then she describes her needs and desires. She explains her scenario and without exception they are good with it - NSA, safe aggressive sex, no photos, nothing weird. The men usually question my role and are relieved that I do not participate or am even present except while first meeting and getting to know one another. We've been talking about it for weeks and now I'm obsessed just thinking about another man kissing and fondling her and of course having sex. I'm very rarely able to watch the two of them in the bedroom ... usually forced to wait someplace outside the hotel or resort but this time I am going to insist she allow me to watch. Not sure in the same room but through the door.

Attachments

• Stacey in Restaurant.jpg
    Stacey in Restaurant.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Jan 2017.jpg
    Jan 2017.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 212
  • home 2018_05_01.jpg
    home 2018_05_01.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 206
Top of my head ... we're planning to visit Portland, Bath, Freeport ... Stacey will ultimately meet up with one or two of the men she's already corresponding with
depending on how horny she is by then. We aren't going til mid-October so she has plenty of time to get all horned up. Since I generally don't satisfy her sexually she will want to hook up early in our trip and then maybe again near the end. The guys she hooks up with are more endowed than me and keep it up longer than I can. She prefers much younger men who can get hard again soon after the first round. Hence, she usually gets a good workout which I am happy to support. Not only do I want to please her but I want her satisfied. Not to mention it turns me on.

Reactions: DomNJ9455
Top of my head ... we're planning to visit Portland, Bath, Freeport ... Stacey will ultimately meet up with one or two of the men she's already corresponding with
depending on how horny she is by then. We aren't going til mid-October so she has plenty of time to get all horned up. Since I generally don't satisfy her sexually she will want to hook up early in our trip and then maybe again near the end. The guys she hooks up with are more endowed than me and keep it up longer than I can. She prefers much younger men who can get hard again soon after the first round. Hence, she usually gets a good workout which I am happy to support. Not only do I want to please her but I want her satisfied. Not to mention it turns me on.

I don't know how she's getting to Maine but would like to be a resting point for her.... well at least a satisfaction point

Thanks for your contact. I'll ask her to reply later today - she's running errands. We've pretty much got our itinerary worked out but that doesn't mean she might not be interested. Are you experienced? Married? What are your interests? These are questions she'll ask. Oh yea ... vital stats?

She can ask anything she wants... I will be upfront and honest with you and her... Very experienced in the cuckolding lifestyle and as for vitals.... Everything is normal... what do you mean by vitals... please text me at 732-735-5405

Reactions: KyleM37
Your wife is a very beautiful woman, where in Maine are you going... I usually go up there 3-4 times a year
Just finishing up our trip. Started in Portland and worked our way up the coast as far as Bar Harbor. Stacey met the two lovers as planned - in Portland and Camden.

Found these in our stash of photos and wanted to share. We're planning our next trip. This time to Maine for ten days in October. Stacey is corresponding with 2-3 men. They vary in age from early 30s to 50s. To my knowledge the guys haven't shared any nude photos but have shared face photos. They're PMing her ... this always turns me on. While watching TV or at a restaurant and she's texting sexy texts. Doesn't always show me the text but usually will. I enjoy some of the humiliation when she tells a potential lover that her husband doesn't satisfy her the way a younger endowed man does and then she describes her needs and desires. She explains her scenario and without exception they are good with it - NSA, safe aggressive sex, no photos, nothing weird. The men usually question my role and are relieved that I do not participate or am even present except while first meeting and getting to know one another. We've been talking about it for weeks and now I'm obsessed just thinking about another man kissing and fondling her and of course having sex. I'm very rarely able to watch the two of them in the bedroom ... usually forced to wait someplace outside the hotel or resort but this time I am going to insist she allow me to watch. Not sure in the same room but through the door.
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥

Very sexy