Most taboo fantasy?

Most taboo is my gf coming to my birthday pool party dressed like a slut and fucks all my friends/family while I serve the guests. She would tell them what a cuck I am and make me compare cock size. If they are bigger (which they all are) they can fuck her raw. Finally they all cum on my cake and I have to eat it while she streams it on Insta.

Attachments

• 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 0044.jpg
    0044.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 26
Well, to new comers like us that's "kinky". We aren't used to realism of fantasy. For someone in the LS for decades, I'm sure it's nothing.
It's not "nothing" but it's good fun and certainly not shocking. With all the horrible things that go on in our World, this is a welcome relaxation and harmless fun when it's consensual.

My taboo fantasy would be my wife seducing the neighbor boys, teaching them.
Then I get to taste teen cum out of her
o yes that,s so naughty!did you ask your wife?I asked my wife last year,a bit nervous to ask,if she would dress a bit more sexy&slutty in front of son&his friends and when family came over(got many nephews)and first she said i was a pervert but why not she softly whispered,and now it,s her fav to put miniskirt&thigh highs etc with her high heel open sandals with anclestraps to flirt and tease a bit

Attachments

• loz ass.jpg
    loz ass.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 14
My taboo fantasy would be my wife seducing the neighbor boys, teaching them.
Then I get to taste teen cum out of her
My ex told me that she had fantasies of teaching young boys in a classroom setting how to please a woman. One by one they would come to the front of the classroom and she would instruct them. She emphasized that it was only a fantasy but I have my suspicions that it was more than that.

• Love
Reactions: knkply and Ccurious
Also, my ex's sister in law contacted my ex. She and her hubby (my wife's brother) were swingers and wanted for the four of us to get together. Hmmmm. My wife turned it down but I have to wonder. As I've said, I suspect there was more going on in that family than I knew about. I alsi suspect my ex cucked me with her grandson and her stepson.

I also fantasized about being forced to be the family sex slave and more. Perhaps being drugged and set up with one of the teen girls and blackmail pictures taken to ensure my cooperation and silence.