Motorcycle Accident Then a Cuck

TImaki320

Kayla and I married in 2019 after being high school sweethearts for years. Six months after our wedding - I was involved in a motorcycle accident where I had multiple injuries, including a crushed pelvis. I have severe nerve damage and some blood flow issues - I have not been able to get an erection since. Kayla has stuck by me - there for every surgery - every PT session. Late last year she approached me with the hardest discussion we've ever had - it started with her love for me, how she had and always will be by me. Then the question "can I see other men for a physical only relationship"? I understand, she has needs. It stung at first - and I didn't speak to her for about 3 days - but after much thought and reflection - I said OK - but we need rules we can both live with.. she agreed. The rules were, an older man, preferably married. Why you may ask? I knew someone older and married would not cause us drama by "falling in love" with my wife. A more mature person would be emotionally stable and probably have a family on their own. They would see this as what it is - a chance to be with a very lovely mid-20s female. Other rules included always coming home at the end of the night and when practical just using our home so I would be near her if she needed. me. She agreed - and the search began. We live in a small town - but near Atlanta. So we focused outside our area an in Atlanta. We tried chat rooms, sugar daddy pages, etc. Kayla and her mother have a very open relationship - and our situation had been discussed with her mother. Kayla told me that her mother's boyfriend had a friend who was interested in meeting us. I was very uncomfortable at first but Kayla's mother doesn't live in our small town and the man she wanted to introduce us to did not live there either. We figured if he is known - he would be safe even though he was not married, one of our requirements. After some thought I said ok - and Kayla and I went to her mom's house for dinner where we met him. I could tell right away that Kayla was into him. He was sort of a biker type - tattoos, but not too many, 52 years old, and in pretty good shape. He was also respectful to me - when we arrived he came out and met us and helped me get my wheelchair up the steps (no ramp yet at her mom's house). During dinner, nothing about the situation came up - it was just good talk, laughs and drinks. After dinner, Kayla and Rick (the man) went out on the deck alone to talk. Kayla's mom, boyfriend and I started watching a movie. Kayla's mom could see I was bothered.. I kept looking out to see what was going on - I did see her smoking a cigarette with him.. something that surprised me because she hasn't smoked very much in her life at all. I figured it was her nerves.. later she would confirm that. They finished talking out there came in and finished watching the movie with us. Kayla sitting next to me on one side, him on the other. When the movie was over she told me that Rick would like to come back to our house for a drink and to talk. It shocked me a bit - I thought that was a little fast - mainly because Kayla and I didn't had not had a chance to discuss what each of us thought about him. But the fact she invited him back to our apartment told me she liked him and was interested. He had ridden a motorcycle over and asked if Kayla could ride back with him that he would follow me home. No big deal our van is equipment for me - its a pain in the ass to get in and out of but I am used to it. Plus Kayla had not been on the back of a bike in a couple of years. I thought it would be good for her to experience it again. When we got home - they helped me out of the van - Kayla was all smiles - I asked her about the ride and she told me it was good to ride again. We made it to our apartment and Kayla made some drinks for us - while he and I talk about bikes. I wasn't expecting what happened next, but I guess because I was a bit naïve. Kayla asked me "do you need anything else"? I didn't exactly know what that meant - and I said "I guess I am good, why"? He stood up - then it hit me. This was it. I said "oh... oh" I guess I am good - do you need anything from me? She said "you already gave it to me". With that she turned and walked back to the bedroom, he followed. I sat there will a million thoughts rushing through my head. Honestly feeling faint - wanting to scream DON'T DO IT! But I didn't. I sat there, heard the bedroom door shut, followed shortly by sounds I had not heard in over a year. I turned on the TV, volume a little louder than normal and tried to take my mind off what was happening. About an hour and a half later, Kayla emerged from the bedroom, flush, with a towel wrapped around her. She had a hard time making eye contact with me at first and it was silent as she went into the kitchen to grab a couple of waters. I broke the silence... "how was it"? Are you ok? She told me it was "great" and she was "fine" then said - "thank you for being so brave." She then asked me if I needed anything while she was up - and I said - "does this mean he is not leaving right now"? She said that he was going to stay a little longer that if I was tired, I may want to think about using the spare bedroom. I asked her to get me a valium - I use them for sleeping on rough nights... she did, I took it and she helped me in the bed. I laid there for the better part of two more hours listening to them talk, followed by "those sounds", with laughter, sounds of pleasure, and then silence. I knew they had finally went to sleep so I did too. The next morning, we were all like friends. No discussion of what had happened the night before. Rick has become a fixture in our life. He has never been rude to me, he has rarely said anything that upset me. Its not the life I pictured on my wedding day, but Kayla and I are still together, I still love her and I still feel her love regardless of her relationship with him. It can work - it just takes love and understanding.

Reactions: Bobby75 and dfwstar
I really like your story, had a similar experience with a British couple while living in Spain, he was in a wheel chair due to a motor vehicle accident. We had a very nice relationship, I was always nice to him, treated him as equal, never thought less of him, he was very supportive of his wife and agreed to let her have some fun as long as he was present. We used protection for several weeks until they felt more comfortable going natural, they were both professionals running a real state business, his wife was very satisfied each time I spent time with them and helped their relationship remain strong....she told her husband that she missed getting filled with cum and having multiple orgasm, I felt great cause I was able to provide her with what she wanted and he was able to keep his marriage alive and see her happy again, we all knew it was only physical and I thank him each time, they were an amazing couple! He would lick her clean after we were done but would always ask for privacy, that was their moment and I respected that.

You sound like a great friend to the couple. I know they appreciate the respect you show. Kayla's mom of course knows what is going on - we have had an issue with my parents as Rick tends to be here at times when maybe a normal friend wouldn't be here. Plus he is much older than we are. I have gotten questions from them. But bottom line its our life - i know its different but Kayla is happy - and that makes me happy.

Reactions: dfwstar