my 1st

marx

Male
This is my first post. We are a married couple in our early 50s. We have been together for a very long time. I have had fantasies of sharing my wife for a long time now.

A few months ago, we had friends over - a married couple in their 40s. We drank, ate, and had a good time together. As the evening progressed, we decided to go to the sauna with another man. We had been in the steam room for a while when, to our surprise, my wife joined us. I was surprised because my wife is very conservative, and she doesn't even like saunas much. However, I know that she is very attracted to that other man. We had been naked, but now we wrapped large towels around ourselves, and my wife also had a towel around her. We enjoyed the hot sauna, chatted, and at some point, I started to realize that my wife was flirting with both of us. I don't know if it was accidental or intentional, but her towel had slipped down, exposing one of her breasts completely, yet she didn't seem to notice. I could see that the other man appreciated the sight, and his reaction was visible beneath his towel. The other man is about 6 feet tall, slender, and very athletic, and his equipment is also in line, around 8+ inches.
At some point, my wife announced that she was feeling hot and decided to refresh herself in the pool. The wall of the steam room is made of glass, and we could see clearly how she removed the towel from around her, right before jumping into the pool. We remained silent in the steam room. When she emerged from the pool, she didn't wrap the towel around herself again but deliberately walked naked towards the shower. We observed as she rinsed herself under the shower, turned her back to us, and bent forward to wash her legs. We had a clear view from behind. Both the other man and I remained silent and played along. I was already very aroused, and the same applied to the other man.
After coming out of the shower, my wife wrapped the towel around herself and joined us in the steam room. Now it was my turn, and I announced that I needed to freshen up. I went to the pool to cool down, and afterwards, I said that I had enough of the sauna. I knew they wanted to be alone together. I left the sauna. The other man's wife hadn't come into the sauna as she was feeling tired and had started watching TV. She was very surprised that I left her husband and my wife in the sauna. It seemed like she was nervous. I reassured her that they would come out soon, but in reality, it took them about another 20 minutes. When they came out of the sauna, it was already late, and they ordered a taxi, and the other couple left. My wife seemed very satisfied. I tried to approach her, but she politely refused and said she loves me but is very tired. At night, when she was asleep, I touched her intimately. She was still very, very wet.
So, something definitely happened in the sauna. Since my wife was so wet, it's likely they had sex, and they probably did it without protection because we don't have any contraceptives in the sauna.