My Brother Fucks My Crush From The Store AGAIN

Taken from a conversation on June 26 2023 with another account:

Hey Droopy1, Brody here. Listen man, I read over what you said and I think you're right. I might have not been clear in conveying this because I've written about it in previous conversations with other users and thus assume people know it, but shortly after I got on at the same job and place JT worked, just below his status though, I did exactly what you said: have a talk in which I willingly offer permanent submission to his Alpha Dominance at all times especially in endeavors of sexual competition.

This was about, idk fuck two years ago now. JT, being the kind of bully older brother who always reveled in my humiliation, suffering, and most importantly getting underneath my skin to provoke intense embarrassment and jealousy, with a malicious grin, happily accepted my offer and how we would now go about finding girls for him to cuckold me with.

Damn it I fucking hate him so much and it bothers me so much more that of all people who get enjoy the hottest pussy I ever come across, it's always my dick big brother who I've been waiting for karma to inflict painful justice on since we were kids. The prick has 20 plus years of deep-seeded neurosis and emotional triggers of mine that he can use at any time to get under my skin. Like every time he orders me around or tells me to do his will in a disrespectful way, my body and mind fill up with that same humiliated and angry sensation I had when we were kids. And women swoon over him the meaner he seems to be to me. He always toes the line juuuuuust enough to where it seems like it's either just tough brotherly love or he's taking charge and being assertive.

But damn it if my instincts can't help to respect it though. And so much more than that, the injustice, the emasculation in front of specifically the women I want, the fucking universe dropping babe after babe after babe into my lap only to be taken away by him, turns me on with an intensity I've never felt before. Unreal pleasure in my place in the dynamic, just like you said.

SO ANYWAYS THE UPDATE:

I left all of you guys on a cliff hanger that night not explaining what eventually happened because, well.... they got together and fucked while I watched the next night actually. But she sent him more pictures that I didn't take the time to share because I've had little free time in the last month and honestly forgot. Anyways, yeah they fucked loudly and hard and of course, he got to do the thing I wanted more than anything, something I'd shake and beg for, a chance to go to town on her big soft titties and get my hands on them like he did the entire time. God, the sight of her taking her bra off while on top of him and watching them drop before he reached up his hands to play with them, grope them, and run his hands all over the surface. But more than that, the mocking face he made at me right before he felt them up, teasing me with an evil smile because he knew I wanted it - made my cock and balls surge with blood so hard. Her getting off to it and becoming complicit in the sadism drove me through the roof of arousal.

So about a week and a half ago, despite them seemingly being fine with going separate ways and being satisfied with their mutually shared orgasms back in May, my older brother got a text from Gina with this picture saying that basically, she was horny and was wondering if he "might know of a way to help a girl in need."
Fxjoir9aMAAQk0G.jpg
He didn't see it for a few hour after she sent it and she even went as far as to text him these additional photos after. He saw these and that's when he saw the first text.
bandicam 2023-06-26 00-05-42-888.jpg
Fw1tS_HaUAEYztF.jpg
I have to go. But I'll definitely continue this in the morning.
Things have escalated between the three of us and now we're trying things and roleplaying things I'm ashamed to admit I've been dreaming of for years. I'll tell you all about how she's kind of a nympho for my brother, has been playing mind games with me for a week, sent LOTS MORE PICTURES to JT.

Last edited:
Okay so anyways, my big bro JT responds to the text and says he'll happily oblige of course, being a dick who loves to rub his success in my face while torturing me. He tells me about it and I get that same nervous stolen from feeling I always get when he wins the girl.

Then JT got texts from Gina saying that her friend who has been staying with her over the last month in LA would like to sleep with JT as well. I was so upset at his luck now getting both Gina and her friend. Beneath are pictures of the two of them from college.
bandicam 2023-06-26 13-21-01-300.jpgbandicam 2023-06-26 13-21-20-028.jpg

And Gina has been texting him pictures that her friend takes of her at the beach every day for two weeks!
bandicam 2023-06-25 23-55-15-216.jpgbandicam 2023-06-25 23-55-27-367.jpg
bandicam 2023-06-25 23-54-37-717.jpg

bandicam 2023-06-25 23-52-31-488.jpg
Along with a couple she took for my brother herself
bandicam 2023-07-04 01-34-36-393.jpgbandicam 2023-07-04 01-34-47-038.jpg
FynEV4UaMAAPpeZ.jpg

bandicam 2023-06-25 23-52-10-573.jpg
I've been masturbating every day to the pics she sends my brother which is already so humiliating anyways. I got some sneaky thoughts.

I did something really stupid I wasn't supposed to do because the resistance to allow my brother to get all of this is still in me: I texted Gina and asked her to give me a chance, if the girls would let me join them and if maybe I could have her while my brother got just her friend. I saw that she read the message but never got a response.

Then about 6 pm two days ago, after my brother had gone out of the apartment for a while, he sent me this video and followed it with the message, "Don't ever forget who the dominant one is. Big bro gets all the good stuff."

View attachment bandicam 2023-06-26 10-33-18-683 (1).mp4
That cocky sadistic fucker went over to Gina's apartment just to record a video of him getting to enjoy feeling up her fantastic jiggly titties to send it to me.

Then JT texted me an intimidating and declarative text reading, "We haven't fucked yet but that is going to happen soon. You're going to be there and so is her friend Christie."
bandicam 2023-06-26 13-20-22-795.jpg
I didn't know Christie or what she looked like before then. But a double cuckolding? Sometimes my life is just a cruel joke for JT to play but like we talked about, this is my rightful position relative to him in the animal kingdom that ironically turns me on so much.

Last edited:
JT told me that he and I are going to meet over at Gina's place tonight. He's mad at me for trying to rebel against the natural order and disobey his dominance. He said he's going to make things extra hard on me tonight in the nether region. 😖😓

I'll let you know what happens after tonight.

- responding to his chat message:

No problem I got your message. I just love sharing this sooo much despite how much it's supposed to humiliate me. As much as I hate my brother on many levels, I wouldn't want anyone else to cuck me because no one is as ruthless as him. No one knows my buttons to push like him

June 27 2023

Droopy1 replied: HI Flendl. Been reading your messages and can relate. Before I was married I had a roommate who would do the same thing. We lived in New Jersey durring the disco era, a time when partying, dancing and clubbing was everywhere. He was the quintessential Alpha Male, tall goodlooking and charismatic and he had money. We were good friends unlike you and JT. We always went out together to the clubs in and around NYC. with the mission of getting girls. Well he never failed and I never succeed. I remember him bringing home girls. They would be in the back seat making out while he let me drive. At home I would hear them fucking wildly while I was in my lonely bed jerking my undersized cock.The next day she would need a ride home and I usually got that job. On the way driving various girls home I would have to listen to them rant and rave about how good my friend was in bed and how huge his cock was. One time a girl I was bringing home got all horny and worked up over talking about how well fucked she got and asked me to fuck her. I was like yeah! I found a private place to pull over and proceeded. When she saw how small I was all the wind went out of her sails. She tells me never mind while fingering herself off. She wanted to relive the night before.She apologized the rest of the way home saying "I'm sorry I thought you were like your friend" if you call that an apology. I had to get used to this kind of thing.

(Me replying) That sounds pretty soul crushing, very similar to mine. Cool that you got to live through the 70s disco era, I always thought the big feathered curly mid part Farrah Fawcett hairstyle was soooo sexy on women.

I'm in my mid to late 20s so i grew up in a more diverse America I guess. Latinas and Asian girls have always been my favorites. And to my great misfortune, my brother's favorite as well. He and I are going over to Gina's apartment in like 2 hours. He's going to whoop my balls lomg and hard while he bent over his lap, the two girls sitting on the couch next to them.

I have the most intense nerves right now, I've been getting erections all day thinking about him bullying me in front of them and then my brother fucking them and am so anxious yet aroused.

This is going to be so intense I'm so excited because it's going to torture me to have to see him fuck Gina. I want her so bad.

UPDATE FROM TODAY:

I'm simply reporting and sharing with to the site a super hot short vid my brother of her on top of him before he got tired of holding the phone and not feeling her titties. She knows he recorded that but she doesn't know I have the vid. They both just wanted me to sit there and watch that night in utter humiliation and deprivation of sex I've been craving with her for months.

It's so hot that the man I hate most in this world, my bully, my competitor and nemesis at work, at home, in everything, the man who fucks the women I want or date in front of me is my older brother JT.

View attachment bandicam 2023-06-30 07-37-10-179.mp4

Taken from a conversation on June 26 2023 with another account:

Hey Droopy1, Brody here. Listen man, I read over what you said and I think you're right. I might have not been clear in conveying this because I've written about it in previous conversations with other users and thus assume people know it, but shortly after I got on at the same job and place JT worked, just below his status though, I did exactly what you said: have a talk in which I willingly offer permanent submission to his Alpha Dominance at all times especially in endeavors of sexual competition.

This was about, idk fuck two years ago now. JT, being the kind of bully older brother who always reveled in my humiliation, suffering, and most importantly getting underneath my skin to provoke intense embarrassment and jealousy, with a malicious grin, happily accepted my offer and how we would now go about finding girls for him to cuckold me with.

Damn it I fucking hate him so much and it bothers me so much more that of all people who get enjoy the hottest pussy I ever come across, it's always my dick big brother who I've been waiting for karma to inflict painful justice on since we were kids. The prick has 20 plus years of deep-seeded neurosis and emotional triggers of mine that he can use at any time to get under my skin. Like every time he orders me around or tells me to do his will in a disrespectful way, my body and mind fill up with that same humiliated and angry sensation I had when we were kids. And women swoon over him the meaner he seems to be to me. He always toes the line juuuuuust enough to where it seems like it's either just tough brotherly love or he's taking charge and being assertive.

But damn it if my instincts can't help to respect it though. And so much more than that, the injustice, the emasculation in front of specifically the women I want, the fucking universe dropping babe after babe after babe into my lap only to be taken away by him, turns me on with an intensity I've never felt before. Unreal pleasure in my place in the dynamic, just like you said.

SO ANYWAYS THE UPDATE:

I left all of you guys on a cliff hanger that night not explaining what eventually happened because, well.... they got together and fucked while I watched the next night actually. But she sent him more pictures that I didn't take the time to share because I've had little free time in the last month and honestly forgot. Anyways, yeah they fucked loudly and hard and of course, he got to do the thing I wanted more than anything, something I'd shake and beg for, a chance to go to town on her big soft titties and get my hands on them like he did the entire time. God, the sight of her taking her bra off while on top of him and watching them drop before he reached up his hands to play with them, grope them, and run his hands all over the surface. But more than that, the mocking face he made at me right before he felt them up, teasing me with an evil smile because he knew I wanted it - made my cock and balls surge with blood so hard. Her getting off to it and becoming complicit in the sadism drove me through the roof of arousal.

So about a week and a half ago, despite them seemingly being fine with going separate ways and being satisfied with their mutually shared orgasms back in May, my older brother got a text from Gina with this picture saying that basically, she was horny and was wondering if he "might know of a way to help a girl in need."
View attachment 1448959
He didn't see it for a few hour after she sent it and she even went as far as to text him these additional photos after. He saw these and that's when he saw the first text.
View attachment 1448961
View attachment 1448964
I have to go. But I'll definitely continue this in the morning.
Things have escalated between the three of us and now we're trying things and roleplaying things I'm ashamed to admit I've been dreaming of for years. I'll tell you all about how she's kind of a nympho for my brother, has been playing mind games with me for a week, sent LOTS MORE PICTURES to JT.
Darling you are very very Hot and juicy creamy and delicious to eat fuck and lick hard