My Buddies first time with my Wife

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
I have a good friend with whom I have been friends since before my wife and I was married. He met my wife before I did back in college, but they were only friends and were never romantic. He was in our wedding, and over the years, he has always lusted for my wife, but he has never said anything directly to my wife. He has always told me he should have asked her out before I met her, but he has been married three times and is once again single.

Danny and my wife have always got along. They seem to enjoy teasing each other and being around each other. She has never said anything about him being over at our house or sleeping on our couch. Since our kids had moved out, he often will stay over and use one of the kids' old rooms. My wife refers to the room as Danny's room. When Danny is around, my wife is always modest. He never saw her naked, but I showed him a few pictures of her, but she did not know. My wife always said it would be weird for Danny to see her naked. She saw him like a big brother.

That all changed a few months ago. Danny was over as usual and had spent the day. That evening my wife went in and got ready for bed, and instead of coming out to tell us good night as she always does, she had slipped off and went to bed. Danny and I were still in our family room watching television when Danny said he thought he should probably get ready to head home instead of staying in the spare bedroom. We walked down the hall for him to grab his stuff from the room, and I went into the hall bathroom. Danny decided to ******** before he left, and he went in to use our master bath.

Danny told me he would tell my wife goodbye, but she was already in bed, and he did not want to wake her up when he went into our bathroom. He said she looked cute in her flannel pajamas lying on top of the covers, sound asleep. He told me I would not get any since she was in her flannel. I told him he was probably right, and I opened a beer, and Danny decided to sit and drink with me.

It was soon after midnight, and Danny decided to stay since we had drank several beers. I was brushing my teeth when Danny walked into the bedroom in his boxers and t-shirt and asked if I had any face wash he could borrow. When he brought it back in to give back to me, we were both tipsy, and he said we should wake up my wife and ask her if she wanted to play. I told him he should lay next to her and ask her.

Danny was sporting a hard-on, and as soon as the words came out of my mouth, he climbed beside my wife on my side of the bed. She was sleeping on her right side, and he lay on his side beside her, facing her. Danny rested his hand on my wife's hip, and she stirred slightly. Danny's hand moved down to her ass, and she moaned slightly and was still half asleep with her eyes closed; she asked, "Are you finally coming to bed?"

My wife's eyes slowly opened, and she looked at Danny, saying, "Where is Andreas?"

I was at the foot of the bed and replied, "I just finished getting ready for bed; Danny wanted to tell you goodnight since you didn't come in and tell us when you went to bed earlier."

"Yeah, I can feel how ready for bed he is from the way he is poking against my leg. Have you two been drinking?" My wife asked.

I responded, "We had a few beers after you left."

My wife was lying there with a small smile and not pulling for the covers. My wife laughed softly and said, "Just what I need, two drunk men in my room in the middle of the night." My wife's hand brushed against Danny's erection as she adjusted her pajama leg, and she matter-of-factly remarked, "That feels like it could hurt somebody." She looked directly into Danny's eyes and said, "Ok, goodnight, you two silly boys. I need my beauty sleep."

But, instead of pulling up the cover, she moved her face to meet Danny's, giving him a peck directly on the lips. Danny responded by raising his right leg and placing it slightly over my wife's left leg as his hand rubbed her flannel-covered ass. When Danny moved, he had a large tent in front of his boxers and a large wet spot on the front where he was obviously leaking precum.

My wife then in a flirtatious tone, softly remarked, "I think you guys have more than saying goodnight on your minds. What are you going to do with me?"

WifeSeduction1.png

All I could do was continue to watch as Danny slid his hand inside the waistband of my wife's pajama bottoms before he slowly began to push them down on her hips to expose her ass as he continued to rub her cheeks. He took the initiative to kiss her, which included both of them opening their mouths.

I love it when my wife lets one of my friend's find out how great it is to fuck her. Takes a special friend to be able to be discreet and understand their role in your fun. If he's a good friend and you are both okay with it just let them enjoy the newness of it and fuck whenever she's up for it. I've found the more my wife fucked the more she wanted to fuck. Win, win for everyone.

My wife's reaction, or lack of reaction, surprised me. I always imagined what it would be like to watch my wife with Danny, but I never thought it would ever happen. My wife met Danny in 1980 while she was still in high school. They had become friends, and my wife used to ride on the back of his motorcycle when he came over to hang out with her brother. Danny was four years older than my wife and the same age as her brother.

I had asked my wife if she had ever thought about dating Danny or having sex with him, but she insisted he was a friend, and she always thought of him as her older brother. When my wife and I met, Danny had a girlfriend he married about a year later. Danny's first wife always seemed to be envious of my wife's relationship with Danny, so they had little contact for a few years. Danny and I remained close friends after we met in college, and he always told me I was a lucky man.

Danny's second wife and third wife did not see my wife as a threat, and we could hang out together often. After Danny's last divorce, he said he was done with marriage and was over at our house a lot. He and my wife had a unique and close bond together, and I always teased that if anything ever happened to me or my wife ever left me, she and Danny would be a couple. Danny was aware of our involvement in the lifestyle, but he never attempted to hook up with my wife. My wife always said Danny was like her big brother after her brother was killed in Afghanistan during a deployment. He was the person she could tell her innermost secrets to and confide everything to.

When I suggested Danny lay next to my wife to tell her goodnight, I did not expect anything to happen between them. I have always slept nude, had my clothes off, and was ready to climb into bed. Danny had seen me naked on many occasions around the house, but he always wore boxers and a t-shirt when he slept, and my wife and I had never seen him naked. There were several times that Danny would come out of the guest room in the morning to use the bathroom across the hall, and he would have morning wood. His cock always looked huge, sticking against the fabric of his boxers, causing his waistband to gap open about two inches from his stomach. I am sure my wife probably saw him, but she never mentioned it or commented about it.

As Danny lay beside my wife, kissing her, things seemed to progress naturally between them. I knew that while my wife thought of Danny as a brother, he always saw her as a woman with a level of lust. He had seen my wife in bikinis around the pool or out on the boat, and he always teased her about taking them off, but it was always light-hearted and in friendly fun. My wife seemed to enjoy his attention, and he could easily make her blush.

Danny had his hand down my wife's pajama pants, and he was easing them off her. My wife offered him no resistance, and she raised her hips and adjusted her position to facilitate him getting her bottoms down. She stopped him when he went to pull her socks off, telling him her feet would get cold and to leave her sock on. Danny told my wife how sexy she was and how much he had always fantasized about seeing her naked. He rubbed her bare, exposed skin, and there was more kissing between the two of them. Each time my wife reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his boxers, my wife smiled and remarked about how "huge" Danny was and how hard he was.

Danny had my wife's top pushed up over her tits, and her nipples were rock hard, revealing how aroused and excited she was. I knew that her pussy was probably drenched, but I stood back to permit them to relish each other without any interruption or distraction.

WifeSeduction2.png

As my wife lay on the bed with Danny, she softly articulated, "when you used to come over and take me for rides on your motorcycle, I would hold on around your waist, and sometimes I could feel how hard and big your penis was. I was always embarrassed when I would hold on to you around a curve or when we were going fast and thought I hoped you didn't think I was a slut, but I would daydream and imagine what your penis would feel like."

My wife kissed Danny, and her right hand slid to her side. I could see by Danny's expression that she was rubbing his cock.

She continued, "when you would let me drive your bike, and you sat behind me holding the handlebars, sometimes I could feel your hard penis poking my butt from behind through my jeans. That is why I always begged you to let me drive; I liked the feeling it gave me."

Danny kissed my wife and stated, "I remember those days. You always got me so hard, and when we would go down hilly roads, your hot little ass would rub against my jeans and cock, and I would cum in my pants. I always left as soon as we returned to your house. I hoped you didn't notice."

There was another kiss, and then my wife added, "One time when we were down in the basement playing pool after John left for basic training, we were listening to music, and you were behind me telling me you were showing me how to shoot bank shots, I felt you grinding against me when I would bend over the table. I liked it, but you asked me to go upstairs to get you a beer after playing a few games. When I returned downstairs, you sat on the couch and had a blanket over you, saying you were chilly and just wanted to sit and listen to music. You spilled the beer on yourself and asked me to grab you some towels. Did you cum that day?"

Danny was now the one blushing, and he sheepishly replied, "I am sure I probably did; it happened a lot when I was with you." They kissed briefly, and then Danny continued, "I probably should not tell you this, but since we are being completely honest and have already established I was an absolute perve over you, do you remember that day you and your cousin were laying out in the back yard listening to music and sneaking beers? When your cousin said she was burned and needed to go home, I offered to rub lotion on you, I straddled your hips and was massaging lotion on your shoulders, and you were so relaxed I pulled my cock out and rested it on your bikini bottoms, and as I rubbed you, I shot a load on your ass. It was all over your bottoms, so when I rubbed your legs down, I laid the bottle of lotion and let it leak onto your bottoms to conceal my mess. All afternoon, I watched as you lay outside, and all I could see was my load on your ass; it dried and did not blend in with the lotion at all. I always wondered if anyone knew or saw it."

My wife was laughing so hard as she let Danny pull her top off over her head. She finally settled down enough to reply, "to this day, I had no idea. I remember that like it was today. I felt my butt wet and didn't know what to think. I had felt your hard penis moving like it was nestled between my cheeks through the fabric, and it was so hard, and I was trying to act like I was sleeping; it felt so good. I thought I must have had some leaking. I was so aroused and just tried to act as if nothing had happened. I can't believe you had your penis out and came on me in the yard where anyone could see us."

My wife was lying naked on the bed as Danny rubbed her soft skin, and they recounted old times together. My wife was totally uninhibited by this time, saying, "you should get undressed and let me finally see how big your penis is."

I have a good friend with whom I have been friends since before my wife and I was married. He met my wife before I did back in college, but they were only friends and were never romantic. He was in our wedding, and over the years, he has always lusted for my wife, but he has never said anything directly to my wife. He has always told me he should have asked her out before I met her, but he has been married three times and is once again single.

Danny and my wife have always got along. They seem to enjoy teasing each other and being around each other. She has never said anything about him being over at our house or sleeping on our couch. Since our kids had moved out, he often will stay over and use one of the kids' old rooms. My wife refers to the room as Danny's room. When Danny is around, my wife is always modest. He never saw her naked, but I showed him a few pictures of her, but she did not know. My wife always said it would be weird for Danny to see her naked. She saw him like a big brother.

That all changed a few months ago. Danny was over as usual and had spent the day. That evening my wife went in and got ready for bed, and instead of coming out to tell us good night as she always does, she had slipped off and went to bed. Danny and I were still in our family room watching television when Danny said he thought he should probably get ready to head home instead of staying in the spare bedroom. We walked down the hall for him to grab his stuff from the room, and I went into the hall bathroom. Danny decided to ******** before he left, and he went in to use our master bath.

Danny told me he would tell my wife goodbye, but she was already in bed, and he did not want to wake her up when he went into our bathroom. He said she looked cute in her flannel pajamas lying on top of the covers, sound asleep. He told me I would not get any since she was in her flannel. I told him he was probably right, and I opened a beer, and Danny decided to sit and drink with me.

It was soon after midnight, and Danny decided to stay since we had drank several beers. I was brushing my teeth when Danny walked into the bedroom in his boxers and t-shirt and asked if I had any face wash he could borrow. When he brought it back in to give back to me, we were both tipsy, and he said we should wake up my wife and ask her if she wanted to play. I told him he should lay next to her and ask her.

Danny was sporting a hard-on, and as soon as the words came out of my mouth, he climbed beside my wife on my side of the bed. She was sleeping on her right side, and he lay on his side beside her, facing her. Danny rested his hand on my wife's hip, and she stirred slightly. Danny's hand moved down to her ass, and she moaned slightly and was still half asleep with her eyes closed; she asked, "Are you finally coming to bed?"

My wife's eyes slowly opened, and she looked at Danny, saying, "Where is Andreas?"

I was at the foot of the bed and replied, "I just finished getting ready for bed; Danny wanted to tell you goodnight since you didn't come in and tell us when you went to bed earlier."

"Yeah, I can feel how ready for bed he is from the way he is poking against my leg. Have you two been drinking?" My wife asked.

I responded, "We had a few beers after you left."

My wife was lying there with a small smile and not pulling for the covers. My wife laughed softly and said, "Just what I need, two drunk men in my room in the middle of the night." My wife's hand brushed against Danny's erection as she adjusted her pajama leg, and she matter-of-factly remarked, "That feels like it could hurt somebody." She looked directly into Danny's eyes and said, "Ok, goodnight, you two silly boys. I need my beauty sleep."

But, instead of pulling up the cover, she moved her face to meet Danny's, giving him a peck directly on the lips. Danny responded by raising his right leg and placing it slightly over my wife's left leg as his hand rubbed her flannel-covered ass. When Danny moved, he had a large tent in front of his boxers and a large wet spot on the front where he was obviously leaking precum.

My wife then in a flirtatious tone, softly remarked, "I think you guys have more than saying goodnight on your minds. What are you going to do with me?"

All I could do was continue to watch as Danny slid his hand inside the waistband of my wife's pajama bottoms before he slowly began to push them down on her hips to expose her ass as he continued to rub her cheeks. He took the initiative to kiss her, which included both of them opening their mouths.
Sounds great

My wife's reaction, or lack of reaction, surprised me. I always imagined what it would be like to watch my wife with Danny, but I never thought it would ever happen. My wife met Danny in 1980 while she was still in high school. They had become friends, and my wife used to ride on the back of his motorcycle when he came over to hang out with her brother. Danny was four years older than my wife and the same age as her brother.

I had asked my wife if she had ever thought about dating Danny or having sex with him, but she insisted he was a friend, and she always thought of him as her older brother. When my wife and I met, Danny had a girlfriend he married about a year later. Danny's first wife always seemed to be envious of my wife's relationship with Danny, so they had little contact for a few years. Danny and I remained close friends after we met in college, and he always told me I was a lucky man.

Danny's second wife and third wife did not see my wife as a threat, and we could hang out together often. After Danny's last divorce, he said he was done with marriage and was over at our house a lot. He and my wife had a unique and close bond together, and I always teased that if anything ever happened to me or my wife ever left me, she and Danny would be a couple. Danny was aware of our involvement in the lifestyle, but he never attempted to hook up with my wife. My wife always said Danny was like her big brother after her brother was killed in Afghanistan during a deployment. He was the person she could tell her innermost secrets to and confide everything to.

When I suggested Danny lay next to my wife to tell her goodnight, I did not expect anything to happen between them. I have always slept nude, had my clothes off, and was ready to climb into bed. Danny had seen me naked on many occasions around the house, but he always wore boxers and a t-shirt when he slept, and my wife and I had never seen him naked. There were several times that Danny would come out of the guest room in the morning to use the bathroom across the hall, and he would have morning wood. His cock always looked huge, sticking against the fabric of his boxers, causing his waistband to gap open about two inches from his stomach. I am sure my wife probably saw him, but she never mentioned it or commented about it.

As Danny lay beside my wife, kissing her, things seemed to progress naturally between them. I knew that while my wife thought of Danny as a brother, he always saw her as a woman with a level of lust. He had seen my wife in bikinis around the pool or out on the boat, and he always teased her about taking them off, but it was always light-hearted and in friendly fun. My wife seemed to enjoy his attention, and he could easily make her blush.

Danny had his hand down my wife's pajama pants, and he was easing them off her. My wife offered him no resistance, and she raised her hips and adjusted her position to facilitate him getting her bottoms down. She stopped him when he went to pull her socks off, telling him her feet would get cold and to leave her sock on. Danny told my wife how sexy she was and how much he had always fantasized about seeing her naked. He rubbed her bare, exposed skin, and there was more kissing between the two of them. Each time my wife reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his boxers, my wife smiled and remarked about how "huge" Danny was and how hard he was.

Danny had my wife's top pushed up over her tits, and her nipples were rock hard, revealing how aroused and excited she was. I knew that her pussy was probably drenched, but I stood back to permit them to relish each other without any interruption or distraction.

View attachment 1168903

As my wife lay on the bed with Danny, she softly articulated, "when you used to come over and take me for rides on your motorcycle, I would hold on around your waist, and sometimes I could feel how hard and big your penis was. I was always embarrassed when I would hold on to you around a curve or when we were going fast and thought I hoped you didn't think I was a slut, but I would daydream and imagine what your penis would feel like."

My wife kissed Danny, and her right hand slid to her side. I could see by Danny's expression that she was rubbing his cock.

She continued, "when you would let me drive your bike, and you sat behind me holding the handlebars, sometimes I could feel your hard penis poking my butt from behind through my jeans. That is why I always begged you to let me drive; I liked the feeling it gave me."

Danny kissed my wife and stated, "I remember those days. You always got me so hard, and when we would go down hilly roads, your hot little ass would rub against my jeans and cock, and I would cum in my pants. I always left as soon as we returned to your house. I hoped you didn't notice."

There was another kiss, and then my wife added, "One time when we were down in the basement playing pool after John left for basic training, we were listening to music, and you were behind me telling me you were showing me how to shoot bank shots, I felt you grinding against me when I would bend over the table. I liked it, but you asked me to go upstairs to get you a beer after playing a few games. When I returned downstairs, you sat on the couch and had a blanket over you, saying you were chilly and just wanted to sit and listen to music. You spilled the beer on yourself and asked me to grab you some towels. Did you cum that day?"

Danny was now the one blushing, and he sheepishly replied, "I am sure I probably did; it happened a lot when I was with you." They kissed briefly, and then Danny continued, "I probably should not tell you this, but since we are being completely honest and have already established I was an absolute perve over you, do you remember that day you and your cousin were laying out in the back yard listening to music and sneaking beers? When your cousin said she was burned and needed to go home, I offered to rub lotion on you, I straddled your hips and was massaging lotion on your shoulders, and you were so relaxed I pulled my cock out and rested it on your bikini bottoms, and as I rubbed you, I shot a load on your ass. It was all over your bottoms, so when I rubbed your legs down, I laid the bottle of lotion and let it leak onto your bottoms to conceal my mess. All afternoon, I watched as you lay outside, and all I could see was my load on your ass; it dried and did not blend in with the lotion at all. I always wondered if anyone knew or saw it."

My wife was laughing so hard as she let Danny pull her top off over her head. She finally settled down enough to reply, "to this day, I had no idea. I remember that like it was today. I felt my butt wet and didn't know what to think. I had felt your hard penis moving like it was nestled between my cheeks through the fabric, and it was so hard, and I was trying to act like I was sleeping; it felt so good. I thought I must have had some leaking. I was so aroused and just tried to act as if nothing had happened. I can't believe you had your penis out and came on me in the yard where anyone could see us."

My wife was lying naked on the bed as Danny rubbed her soft skin, and they recounted old times together. My wife was totally uninhibited by this time, saying, "you should get undressed and let me finally see how big your penis is."
This is super hot. Unfolding right before your eyes

Reactions: AndyCee777