My Buddies first time with my Wife

My wife has been reading all the comments, and she says she appreciates everyone who has read along so far and enjoys reading about her and Danny's first full experience together.

As I relayed in recounting their interactions, my wife and Danny had always had a "special" connection. Until their dialogue that night, I never fully comprehended the depth and background of their pent-up lustfulness.

Seeing my wife lying beside my friend in our bed was both exhilarating and confusing. I had watched my wife engage in sex with many other men over the years, but this was very different. There was a strong connection between them and a sexual desire and intimacy that transcended pure physical desire. When Danny knelt on the bed to begin undressing, it was as if I was not in the room. Their full attention and focus were on each other.

WifeSeduction3.png
Danny looked like his cock would rip through his boxers as it surged straight out against the fabric, forcing the elastic waistband out from his stomach. My wife mumbled, "Oh my god, that's big." I knew there was no turning back at this point, I felt a surge of excitement course through my body, but at the same time, I felt a tinge of jealousy in the pit of my core.

As my stomach churned in angst, Danny pulled his shirt up and off over his head, followed quickly by him pulling his boxers off.

Danny's cock was magnificent! He was rock hard; his cock was approximately eight inches long and exceptionally thick and meaty. The head of his cock was glistening as it leaked precum, and my wife grasped him and drew him to her waiting, hungry mouth. I watched my wife engulf the head of his thick cock inside her mouth as her hand barely encircled his shaft. She had a sparkle in her eyes that I had not witnessed in a long time. At that moment, my wife was absolutely consumed in sucking Danny's cock with everything she had.

Danny moaned as his left hand grasped a handful of my wife's long blonde hair, pulling her head further onto his throbbing cock. His right hand moved down her body, and her legs spread as he pushed two fingers deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

My wife was drooling around Danny's thick cock as she sucked him for everything he had. Danny had huge, low-hanging balls, and as I stood at the foot of my bed, watching my wife exhaustively consumed in her own lust, I suddenly felt totally inadequate. I was inherently self-aware of my nakedness and the insufficiency of my below-average little penis.

The sounds of my wife grunting while sucking Danny's cock and the echo of her wet pussy being fingered filled our room and my ears. I could smell sex and arousal as I watched the surreal scene of lust and passion evolve in from of me. I felt like a mouse in the corner of the room, unseen and insignificant. My wife's hands moved around Danny's waist, and she clutched his ass cheeks, drawing him deep into her as I could hear her gagging on Danny's cock. Her legs straightened and became rigid, and her nipples were harder than I had seen. I heard Danny holler out, "Oh fuck...." as his ass cheeks clenched, and I knew he was cumming down my wife's throat.

My wife's body shook, and she was climaxing as she tried to capture her breath with Danny's cock down her throat. The sounds my wife was making were incredible between her orgasm and having Danny's cum shooting cock deep-throated. There was a mixture of saliva, drool, and cum leaking and bubbling from her mouth around her stretched lips, and her gagging had what looked like cum bubbling from her nose as she struggled to swallow Danny's load down the back of her throat.

My wife and Danny were covered in glistening sweat as their tirade slowed. My wife has not ever been a squirter, but when they moved apart, there was a large wet puddle in the bed under her hips. My wife lay flat on her back, legs still open as she panted, and her legs almost seemed to convulse with a continual shaking. At the height of their encounter, Danny had used my wife's juices, and with his forefinger and middle finger base knuckle deep inside her pussy, he had pushed his ring and little finger into her ass. He was finger fucking both of her holes with intensity as his thumb worked her clit.

Danny lay next to my wife, and they held each other and kissed passionately, softly flirting together. My wife had her hand still wrapped around Danny's shaft, and she gently massaged his cock and his balls while they basked in their afterglow.

I love it when my wife lets one of my friend's find out how great it is to fuck her. Takes a special friend to be able to be discreet and understand their role in your fun. If he's a good friend and you are both okay with it just let them enjoy the newness of it and fuck whenever she's up for it. I've found the more my wife fucked the more she wanted to fuck. Win, win for everyone.
I'm glad to read what you said about the more your wife fucked, the more she wanted to fuck. Ths is exactly what happened with my wife. Thank you for positng.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Once Danny and my wife caught their breath, Danny got up from the bed, walked over to me, and asked if I was sure I was good with what had just happened. I assured him I was fine with everything and he should enjoy my wife for himself. Danny gave me a bear hug and then asked if I was ok with him fucking her. I guaranteed him I was fine with anything that happened that they both wanted to do together. My wife asked me to grab them both some water, and I left the room to get bottled water.

When I returned to the bedroom, Danny had turned the lights off, and it was mostly dark in the room. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw Danny climb out of the bed as my wife asked him for her hand band back. He had pulled it out, and her hair was down on her back instead of being tied up how she usually sleeps with it. Danny stood at my side of the bed, reached for my wife's ankles, and began to pull her across the bed. I heard my wife say, "I can't believe, after all these years, you are finally going to fuck me."

I watched as Danny pulled my wife to the side of the bed, leaving her hips hanging off the side of the mattress before raising her legs up. I tried to take a picture using my night vision on my phone. As Danny pulled my wife across the bed like a rag doll, she continued, "Oh god, I thought about this so many times when I was still living at home. I never imagined it would honestly happen."

By this time, Danny had my wife's hips hanging off the side of the mattress with her legs dangling over the edge.

WifeSeduction3a.png
Danny raised my wife's knees and placed her heels on the mattress beside her butt cheeks, then leaned in and kissed her deeply. I could see her move her hips in an endeavor to make a connection with his cock with her pussy. Danny had her positioned, so her legs were wide open, and he continued kissing her open-mouthed. When their kiss broke, I heard my wife softly telling him, "I need you to fuck me, Danny. I need you inside me. Please fuck me."

Danny stretched her legs back out straight, then rubbed his finger over her pussy. He bent over and gave her pussy a lick from bottom to top. As he lifted her legs up to rest on his shoulders, he said, "That is the hottest pussy I have ever seen. It is so tight and perfect. I want to feel it wrapped around my hard cock."

I wanted to take a picture of my wife's pretty little pussy, but between the low lighting and their position, I could not get one. I have a new pic of what he saw and will post it below to give an idea of what he was getting ready to push inside.

pussy-sharp.png
Danny had my wife's legs up in the air with her ankles resting on his shoulders as he guided his hard cock inside of my wife for the first time. I watched as my wife's eyes closed tightly, and she gasped slightly, "Oh fuck, go slow; you are so big."

Once Danny and my wife caught their breath, Danny got up from the bed, walked over to me, and asked if I was sure I was good with what had just happened. I assured him I was fine with everything and he should enjoy my wife for himself. Danny gave me a bear hug and then asked if I was ok with him fucking her. I guaranteed him I was fine with anything that happened that they both wanted to do together. My wife asked me to grab them both some water, and I left the room to get bottled water.

When I returned to the bedroom, Danny had turned the lights off, and it was mostly dark in the room. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw Danny climb out of the bed as my wife asked him for her hand band back. He had pulled it out, and her hair was down on her back instead of being tied up how she usually sleeps with it. Danny stood at my side of the bed, reached for my wife's ankles, and began to pull her across the bed. I heard my wife say, "I can't believe, after all these years, you are finally going to fuck me."

I watched as Danny pulled my wife to the side of the bed, leaving her hips hanging off the side of the mattress before raising her legs up. I tried to take a picture using my night vision on my phone. As Danny pulled my wife across the bed like a rag doll, she continued, "Oh god, I thought about this so many times when I was still living at home. I never imagined it would honestly happen."

By this time, Danny had my wife's hips hanging off the side of the mattress with her legs dangling over the edge.

Danny raised my wife's knees and placed her heels on the mattress beside her butt cheeks, then leaned in and kissed her deeply. I could see her move her hips in an endeavor to make a connection with his cock with her pussy. Danny had her positioned, so her legs were wide open, and he continued kissing her open-mouthed. When their kiss broke, I heard my wife softly telling him, "I need you to fuck me, Danny. I need you inside me. Please fuck me."

Danny stretched her legs back out straight, then rubbed his finger over her pussy. He bent over and gave her pussy a lick from bottom to top. As he lifted her legs up to rest on his shoulders, he said, "That is the hottest pussy I have ever seen. It is so tight and perfect. I want to feel it wrapped around my hard cock."

I wanted to take a picture of my wife's pretty little pussy, but between the low lighting and their position, I could not get one. I have a new pic of what he saw and will post it below to give an idea of what he was getting ready to push inside.

Danny had my wife's legs up in the air with her ankles resting on his shoulders as he guided his hard cock inside of my wife for the first time. I watched as my wife's eyes closed tightly, and she gasped slightly, "Oh fuck, go slow; you are so big."
a dream scenario for me. my wife would have fucked 2-3 of ny buddies but i didn't know how to make it happen. the 70s were much more vanilla than now.

a dream scenario for me. my wife would have fucked 2-3 of ny buddies but i didn't know how to make it happen. the 70s were much more vanilla than now.

We have had several encounters such as this over the past 18 years. Sometimes I find that if we are willing to lower our guard and go in the moment, things work out. There was always energy between Danny and my wife, but I don't think either of them would have ever taken the step to make anything happen. When I told Danny he should lay down next to my wife and give her a good night kiss, I don't think we imagined the passion that would come out. It obviously had been pent up and brewing for many years.

i wish you had a video thats hot

I would love to have a video of their entire night together. When I saw him push her pajama bottoms down to uncover her ass, I grabbed my phone from the bathroom counter but was not expecting things to progress as they did, and taking a video was far from my mind. I wish I had taken more pictures too, but after-thoughts are always better than what I think at the time.

When he pushed the back of her pajama bottoms down, I was nervous about where this would lead as she woke up. While deep inside, I wanted to see them together; I was afraid she would get mad and tell us both to leave and to let her sleep. At that moment, things could have gone either way, and I am glad they went the way they did.

We have had several encounters such as this over the past 18 years. Sometimes I find that if we are willing to lower our guard and go in the moment, things work out. There was always energy between Danny and my wife, but I don't think either of them would have ever taken the step to make anything happen. When I told Danny he should lay down next to my wife and give her a good night kiss, I don't think we imagined the passion that would come out. It obviously had been pent up and brewing for many years.
i'm glad it worked for everyone.

I would love to have a video of their entire night together. When I saw him push her pajama bottoms down to uncover her ass, I grabbed my phone from the bathroom counter but was not expecting things to progress as they did, and taking a video was far from my mind. I wish I had taken more pictures too, but after-thoughts are always better than what I think at the time.

When he pushed the back of her pajama bottoms down, I was nervous about where this would lead as she woke up. While deep inside, I wanted to see them together; I was afraid she would get mad and tell us both to leave and to let her sleep. At that moment, things could have gone either way, and I am glad they went the way they did.
how did it continue with danny, or anyone else?

I have a good friend with whom I have been friends since before my wife and I was married. He met my wife before I did back in college, but they were only friends and were never romantic. He was in our wedding, and over the years, he has always lusted for my wife, but he has never said anything directly to my wife. He has always told me he should have asked her out before I met her, but he has been married three times and is once again single.

Danny and my wife have always got along. They seem to enjoy teasing each other and being around each other. She has never said anything about him being over at our house or sleeping on our couch. Since our kids had moved out, he often will stay over and use one of the kids' old rooms. My wife refers to the room as Danny's room. When Danny is around, my wife is always modest. He never saw her naked, but I showed him a few pictures of her, but she did not know. My wife always said it would be weird for Danny to see her naked. She saw him like a big brother.

That all changed a few months ago. Danny was over as usual and had spent the day. That evening my wife went in and got ready for bed, and instead of coming out to tell us good night as she always does, she had slipped off and went to bed. Danny and I were still in our family room watching television when Danny said he thought he should probably get ready to head home instead of staying in the spare bedroom. We walked down the hall for him to grab his stuff from the room, and I went into the hall bathroom. Danny decided to ******** before he left, and he went in to use our master bath.

Danny told me he would tell my wife goodbye, but she was already in bed, and he did not want to wake her up when he went into our bathroom. He said she looked cute in her flannel pajamas lying on top of the covers, sound asleep. He told me I would not get any since she was in her flannel. I told him he was probably right, and I opened a beer, and Danny decided to sit and drink with me.

It was soon after midnight, and Danny decided to stay since we had drank several beers. I was brushing my teeth when Danny walked into the bedroom in his boxers and t-shirt and asked if I had any face wash he could borrow. When he brought it back in to give back to me, we were both tipsy, and he said we should wake up my wife and ask her if she wanted to play. I told him he should lay next to her and ask her.

Danny was sporting a hard-on, and as soon as the words came out of my mouth, he climbed beside my wife on my side of the bed. She was sleeping on her right side, and he lay on his side beside her, facing her. Danny rested his hand on my wife's hip, and she stirred slightly. Danny's hand moved down to her ass, and she moaned slightly and was still half asleep with her eyes closed; she asked, "Are you finally coming to bed?"

My wife's eyes slowly opened, and she looked at Danny, saying, "Where is Andreas?"

I was at the foot of the bed and replied, "I just finished getting ready for bed; Danny wanted to tell you goodnight since you didn't come in and tell us when you went to bed earlier."

"Yeah, I can feel how ready for bed he is from the way he is poking against my leg. Have you two been drinking?" My wife asked.

I responded, "We had a few beers after you left."

My wife was lying there with a small smile and not pulling for the covers. My wife laughed softly and said, "Just what I need, two drunk men in my room in the middle of the night." My wife's hand brushed against Danny's erection as she adjusted her pajama leg, and she matter-of-factly remarked, "That feels like it could hurt somebody." She looked directly into Danny's eyes and said, "Ok, goodnight, you two silly boys. I need my beauty sleep."

But, instead of pulling up the cover, she moved her face to meet Danny's, giving him a peck directly on the lips. Danny responded by raising his right leg and placing it slightly over my wife's left leg as his hand rubbed her flannel-covered ass. When Danny moved, he had a large tent in front of his boxers and a large wet spot on the front where he was obviously leaking precum.

My wife then in a flirtatious tone, softly remarked, "I think you guys have more than saying goodnight on your minds. What are you going to do with me?"

All I could do was continue to watch as Danny slid his hand inside the waistband of my wife's pajama bottoms before he slowly began to push them down on her hips to expose her ass as he continued to rub her cheeks. He took the initiative to kiss her, which included both of them opening their mouths.
So hot, love her ass.

how did it continue with danny, or anyone else?

She has enjoyed many lovers over the last 18 years, but this was the first time she was with somebody we have known since before we got married and considered a friend who is like "family."

Danny is returning tonight and should be at our house around 8:30. This will be his first visit since he and my wife had sex together.

I still have more to tell from that night and will continue to post about all their playtime that night.

Danny and my wife have played it very low-key and have not really commented about their time together. It will be interesting to see how their dynamic has changed since that night.

My friend, Danny, had just fucked my wife deep and hard on our bed for the first time. When he finally pulled his slimy cock from her pussy, my wife's legs fell to the side of the bed as she lay panting, covered in sweat, as she recovered from a series of very intense orgasms. She finally caught her breath enough to speak. "Oh my god, that was amazing! Did you cum inside me?"

My wife climbed up into the bed, and Danny got into bed beside her; he replied, "Yeah, I got so turned on, I forgot to ask if you had a condom. Sorry! I am clean and don't have anything."

As my wife moved her filed pussy queefed, and she laughed and replied, "You must have had a full load; now, I 'm having your baby." My wife laughed, and Danny laughed uneasily with her.

In the midst of watching the hot, pounding sex in front of me, I had cum without any stimulation. My cum load was all over the floor beneath me. My wife looked over to me, standing at the foot of the bed, and asked, "Are you alright?" I nodded, and she asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

I wanted nothing more than to fuck her just like our friend Danny just did. But I had already blown my load and knew I could not rise to the challenge. My voice squeaked as I replied back to her offer, "Maybe later." I went into the bathroom and got a wet washcloth and towel and then got down on my hands and knees and began to clean my cum off the floor as my wife and Danny cuddled together and flirted with each other.

I tried to give them space and some privacy and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. I heard them become quiet, and so I softly made my way down the hall back toward the bedroom to see if they had fallen off to sleep. As I neared our bedroom door, I saw my wife was up on her knees over Danny, and she was sucking his dick which was almost fully hard again.

WifeSeduction4c.png
They were unaware of my returning to the room, so I watched for a few minutes and then walked around to my wife's side of the bed. I could see her pussy lips were engorged, swollen, and covered in cum, as streaks of Danny's thick load slowly trickled down her inner thighs.

I felt my cock twitching, and I became hard once again. I wanted to move forward and bury my face between my wife's luscious cheeks, savoring and licking her sweet juices from her precious pussy.

As I was overcome with emotion at the sight before me, I suddenly became overly self-aware of how my tiny little cock measured up against the massive piece of manhood my wife grasped her hand around and had in her mouth. My mind raced to wonder if this had happened back when they were both young and before my wife and I met, would she be with Danny now, as his wife?

I knew my wife loved me, but as she devoured and savored Danny's cock, I wondered if she secretly wished he was her husband. I watched and knew my wife was making love to my best friend's cock.

Great story and I would really like to experience it. From my point of view, everything is great, only when she asked you to fuck her, I would gladly fuck her and before that, of course, I would thoroughly clean her pussy until the last kiss

Sounds like you missed an opportunity to enjoy what sounded like a very yummy cream pie.. But from what you described I have no doubt you will have many more opportunities in the very near future!!
That’s One Very Hot Story!!

Thank you, and you are correct about me having many more opportunities. Danny returned to visit this Saturday, and there was very little talk or foreplay between my wife and Danny. It was on almost when he walked in the door, and this time, I was much more comfortable with him being my best friend. I won't go into detail as there is still a lot of detail about their first time I need to tell.

Great story and I would really like to experience it. From my point of view, everything is great, only when she asked you to fuck her, I would gladly fuck her and before that, of course, I would thoroughly clean her pussy until the last kiss

I have eaten many creampies from her over the years, and it always felt natural. But, this just hit me differently, I think since Danny and I have been close friends for many years, and he also grew up with my wife.

Thank you, and you are correct about me having many more opportunities. Danny returned to visit this Saturday, and there was very little talk or foreplay between my wife and Danny. It was on almost when he walked in the door, and this time, I was much more comfortable with him being my best friend. I won't go into detail as there is still a lot of detail about their first time I need to tell.
Congrats to the 2/3 of you…enjoy the amazing roller coaster ride is challenging of this unique lifestyle !!!roller coaster ride is challenging of this unique have a lifestyle every little bit helps. I’ll be looking forward to your future posts. I will certainly be looking forward to your future post.