Aug 2, 2017
*** NEED ADVICE*** How do I get my wife to fuck my best friend again?!?! There has been a 3.5yr gap since the last time and I'm dying for more! I'll post the full story up shortly as it's quite long and I need to write it all out.

It will take a while to write the whole thing out so I thought I'd post what I'm up to so far! Enjoy!!! :)

*** NEED ADVICE*** How do I get my wife to fuck my best friend again?!?! There has been a 3.5yr gap since the last time and I'm dying for more! Here's the full story... My wife and I have been married for just over 5 years now. We are both in our very early 30's. my wife is very good looking, fit petite body (size 6) with a great ass and ample C cups! Many years back (just before we got married in fact), I convinced my wife to have a MMF threesome with my best friend! This was a huge deal at the time as my wife is quite conservative and this seemed like a long shot. Not so for my friend who always found my girl hot (I shared nude pics and hot sex videos with him without my wife knowing), and he would openly tell me she made him hard!

After she agreed to the threesome they started flirting with each other and the chemistry took off!!! So much flirting in fact that my fiancé often wouldn't even tell me about it as often it was linked to sexual FaceTime/masturbating!!! This period turned me on so much as this was a complete unknown to us all! Eventually the day came, it wasn't planned other than my tell my friend to feel up my wife and see if she likes it? We had done this before making my wife think it was only happening while I wasn't looking or not in the room. Anyway thIs night she obviously couldn't wait anymore and when I went in the bathroom (purposely took my time), my friend went over to grab my wife's ass and boy did things go very different than I expected! Both my best friend and I thought there was a good chance my wife just enjoyed the extra attention but likely wouldn't take it any further as she just didn't seem like like that kind of girl! Well after coming out of the bathroom this late summer night, I couldn't see either of them downstairs! I noticed both their shoes by the staircase and realized things must have escalated fast! As I begin to walk up the stairs slowly I could hear my wife moaning... i immediately got a racing heart as I assumed they were having sex! I even panicked a bit as I honestly didn't expect it as I thought it might only be some feeling up this night! When I got to the top I noticed they were in the spare room already, my wife was up against the wall and my friend had one hand grabbing her breast and his other hand down her pants! At this point I was relieved they weren't having sex as the jealousy was almost too much to bare! It was relatively dark upstairs and they couldn't see me yet so I decided to stay put where I was in the hallway and just watch them! I was on the most extreme erection I had ever felt and the jealousy began to turn into thrilling excitement! My wife then removed her clothes and dropped to the floor when my friend had no hesitation to begin licking her pussy... and did he ever go to town on her!!! My wife began moaning so load that I immediately realized my friend was really good at this!! This turned me on immensely as I only enjoy it if my wife is genuinely wanting and enjoying it. My friend then saw me watching them but I nodded for him to keep going, I didn't want my wife to see me as I wanted to see how far she would go without me actually approving her actions or even knowing what she was up to? As far as she knew I was still in the bathroom and this was going on behind my back. (I obviously had given them both pre-approval before this night and they could start however they pleased)
I sat back and enjoyed listening to my wife's orgasam and watching my friend lick her better than I ever had! I was eager to see what would happen next if I continue to hide and not interrupt them. Well I got my wish as my wife couldn't take the blowjob anymore and got up and took my friend's pants off and immediately nudged him to the floor on his back! I could see he was rock hard at this point and my wife jumped on him and put his cock in her pussy bareback and began riding him!! (This is the exact position I later took a photo of and have posted in this thread).
At this point I realized my wife wasn't waiting for me at all, she wanted my friend badly and was going to fuck him no matter what I say!
So now the jealousy was getting too much and I finally decided to walk in on them as I wanted to get in on the action!

Last edited:
*** NEED ADVICE*** How do I get my wife to fuck my best friend again?!?! There has been a 3.5yr gap since the last time and I'm dying for more! I'll post the full story up shortly as it's quite long and I need to write it all out.

did she enjoy last time? Maybe she was not into him. Did you talk about it while fucking if not start there invite him to spend a night no guarantee get her hot and while going down on her tell her how much it would turn you on if she went and fucked him right now! Once my wife is hornet anything is possible

Reactions: Brandon850
I know no one can really respond without knowing the actual details but I'm still writing the story. It's over years and I'm still going with it. TBH it reads like a literotica but it's all true and I'll post it when I'm done.

Reactions: MyNameiseRic
Maybe dont try to talk her into it? Maybe let her simply do what she wants or feels like doing...

Some people don't understand how a man can allow another man to fuck his wife, but I love it. I said that to say this, this life is not for everyone. Your wife fucked your friend once because you wanted her too. Perhaps she is not into this sort of thing and there is nothing wrong with that. If you try to force anything on her you are going to create issues in your relationship. Respectfully talk to her and find out her thoughts and go from that point.

Reactions: Derma
*** NEED ADVICE*** How do I get my wife to fuck my best friend again?!?! There has been a 3.5yr gap since the last time and I'm dying for more! Here's the full story... My wife and I have been married for just over 5 years now. We are both in our very early 30's. my wife is very good looking, fit petite body (size 6) with a great ass and ample C cups! Many years back (just before we got married in fact), I convinced my wife to have a MMF threesome with my best friend! This was a huge deal at the time as my wife is quite conservative and this seemed like a long shot. Not so for my friend who always found my girl hot (I shared nude pics and hot sex videos with him without my wife knowing), and he would openly tell me she made him hard!

After she agreed to the threesome they started flirting with each other and the chemistry took off!!! So much flirting in fact that my fiancé often wouldn't even tell me about it as often it was linked to sexual FaceTime/masturbating!!! This period turned me on so much as this was a complete unknown to us all! Eventually the day came, it wasn't planned other than my tell my friend to feel up my wife and see if she likes it? We had done this before making my wife think it was only happening while I wasn't looking or not in the room. Anyway thIs night she obviously couldn't wait anymore and when I went in the bathroom (purposely took my time), my friend went over to grab my wife's ass and boy did things go very different than I expected! Both my best friend and I thought there was a good chance my wife just enjoyed the extra attention but likely wouldn't take it any further as she just didn't seem like like that kind of girl! Well after coming out of the bathroom this late summer night, I couldn't see either of them downstairs! I noticed both their shoes by the staircase and realized things must have escalated fast! As I begin to walk up the stairs slowly I could hear my wife moaning... i immediately got a racing heart as I assumed they were having sex! I even panicked a bit as I honestly didn't expect it as I thought it might only be some feeling up this night! When I got to the top I noticed they were in the spare room already, my wife was up against the wall and my friend had one hand grabbing her breast and his other hand down her pants! At this point I was relieved they weren't having sex as the jealousy was almost too much to bare! It was relatively dark upstairs and they couldn't see me yet so I decided to stay put where I was in the hallway and just watch them! I was on the most extreme erection I had ever felt and the jealousy began to turn into thrilling excitement! My wife then removed her clothes and dropped to the floor when my friend had no hesitation to begin licking her pussy... and did he ever go to town on her!!! My wife began moaning so load that I immediately realized my friend was really good at this!! This turned me on immensely as I only enjoy it if my wife is genuinely wanting and enjoying it. My friend then saw me watching them but I nodded for him to keep going, I didn't want my wife to see me as I wanted to see how far she would go without me actually approving her actions or even knowing what she was up to? As far as she knew I was still in the bathroom and this was going on behind my back. (I obviously had given them both pre-approval before this night and they could start however they pleased)

I want to finish the rest of the story but it takes so long to write as all hot details come flooding back as I vividly try thinking about the night!!!
Do you guys rate the story of our first time sharing?? I love looking at the photos as it reminds me exactly how my wife first felt his bare cock!

This is my wife taking all of my best friend's raw dick another time they fucked much after the first time experience!!

Forgot to add my wife absolutely loves being on top and dominating!!!

Reactions: oralgiver1948