My friend wants to cum on my wifes feet.

I'm currently on holiday with my wife and best friend since school. During a drunking night talking he admitted he likes my wifes feet and admitted he's fantasised about Cumming on them. Not sure if my wife would be up for it but she's always a sleep with her feet available. Should I let him?

Attachments

• 20230811_090723.jpg
    20230811_090723.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 229
I'm currently on holiday with my wife and best friend since school. During a drunking night talking he admitted he likes my wifes feet and admitted he's fantasised about Cumming on them. Not sure if my wife would be up for it but she's always a sleep with her feet available. Should I let him?
I would too.

It's easy to see why he wants to, but consent is key. Please post more of her feet. :love:

I would love to cum in her pussy and watch it drip on her feet ;)

lol that’s crazy

Hell yes let him.

Stunning feet

Love to suck her sexy dirty toes

hi from long island new york my husband and i go to nude beaches a lot i like to be nude and let men look at me i like to watch them jery off a few times it was ok to cum on my feet it was a turn on and its easy to wash off lol

Attachments

• 20230929_225241 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_225241 - Copy.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230510_223042.jpg
    20230510_223042.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20230418_180923.jpg
    20230418_180923.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20231111_203329.jpg
    20231111_203329.jpg