my friends wife

Jamesass

Male
Verified
Gold
i was 46 at the time she was 26 he only had sex once ever two weeks it started with her joking around a few weeks later her hubby called ask me to pick up something at the store i got there she started joking i said watch i might take you up on it she said im not joking she started sucking my cock she had to to lay on the bed my cock not huge but a lot bigger than his she lubed me up started the head of my cock in it seem like it took for ever for her to get all it in after her ridding me cock i told her i was about to cum she got off and sucked my dry it happened a few more times over the years

Last edited:
i was 46 at the time she was 26 he only had sex once ever two weeks it started with her joking around a few weeks later her hubby called ask me to pick up something at the store i got there she started joking i said wwatch i might take you up on it she said im not joking she started sucking my cock she had to to lay on the bed my cock not huge but a lot bigger than his she lubed me up started the head of my cock in it seem like it took for ever for her to get all it in after her ridding me cock i told her i was about to cum she got off and sucked my dry it happened a few more times over the years
Sounds like you have a good friend.. enjoy it ;)

Reactions: Jamesass