My horny lovely wife on hunting.

Guyske

Couple
Jul 5, 2022
A report on a special adventure, my wife and I sometimes play a game when we go out. There is a kind of singel dancing about 20 km from us. A lot of single men and women come to dance and score.
As usual I had to get my girl ready, light see-through dress with a very deep neckline, thin lace see through panties, I must already tell you that on the first visit to the toilet she lets these panties disappear in her handbag.
When we enter the dancing we don't do that as a couple, she goes about 10 meters in front of me and looks for a place at the bar, I sit at a table where I have a good view.
Many people were not there on arrival, I must say that she still keeps her coat on because the special lights make her dress very transparent, half an hour later the place was already half filled, the coat went off, man she is beautiful , long blond hair, beautiful legs and those round buttocks clearly visible in the dress.
I immediately saw that there were 3 boys who were close to her who were arousing each other, it did not take long before a boy with long hair started dancing with her, that boy was at least 20 years younger, but she looks so good that he estimated her to be around 30, it turned out later.
After a few minutes I saw his hand already exploring her buttocks, at the 3rd dance they started kissing very violently.
My wife is very proud of her body, and with good reason, I could now see the group joining her, she was now openly flirting with all three, but the boy with the long hair really clung to her and had his arm on her shoulders, my erection was so strong it almost hurt, those two others regularly put a hand on her bare leg, i could clearly see that all three were making discreet but clearly light advances, she went with all three dance, but her preference was clearly for the boy with the long hair. For a moment I thought she was going to leave with more than one of those boys, but it didn't. She started to flirt more and more with her new acquisition, the rest clearly no longer existed, the two were kissing, flirting and exploring each other like a couple madly in love.
Then my love made a wonderful move, two tables further there were free seats, she took a seat there with her new friends, there are no chairs at the table, they are benches with cushions that are three quarters around the table. How beautiful when she took a seat between those guests, because of the narrow entrance she couldn't pull her dress down, so she sat with her legs completely naked between those guys.
There was talking, laughing, flirting and suddenly I see her fidgeting under the table, until she smiles and shows her panties to the three young men, who pretend they don't believe it (or maybe they really did), she did a a little indignant, and clearly let all three of them feel for a moment. At that moment I wanted to know what her plans were, so when she looked in my direction, she left for the toilets, after a minute she came after me. Out of sight we could talk for a while, her cheeks blushed she came across as very excited, she said that she actually liked the three but that she couldn't make it. She also mentioned that she planned to leave with the boy with the long hair.
For me that was ok, so that's how it happened. After fifteen minutes the two left together, I was already waiting outside. They got into a car and left, I always write down the number of the car when we have such an adventure.
I got in our car and left for home, we agreed that she would be taken home.
When I got home I couldn't contain myself any longer and gave myself a fuck while watching a movie of her and a boyfriend.
I didn't fall asleep and jerked myself off three more times, around 5 am I heard them coming home, she wasn't alone. I have a cam downstairs that is connected to my laptop so I had a picture within two minutes. To my surprise she was not only with the long haired boy but also one of the other two. Within 5 minutes they had a drink and my wife was naked and had her piercings and tattoo admired, she has three piercings in her pussy lips so to show them she had to lie on her back with her legs open.
The two friends didn't let it get to their heart and it didn't stop there, they were very sweet, friendly and soft but started messing with her pussy together, I know that for my girlfriend this is the end, she can do that unbelievably enjoy. After a few minutes she indicated that it would be more enjoyable if they were all naked. The boys were a little less enthusiastic but a few minutes later they were standing naked with helper right in the air, unshaken.

Attachments

• D38A6AC8-FF95-4101-862E-5D13FDE0DD53.jpeg
    D38A6AC8-FF95-4101-862E-5D13FDE0DD53.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 168
A report on a special adventure, my wife and I sometimes play a game when we go out. There is a kind of singel dancing about 20 km from us. A lot of single men and women come to dance and score.
As usual I had to get my girl ready, light see-through dress with a very deep neckline, thin lace see through panties, I must already tell you that on the first visit to the toilet she lets these panties disappear in her handbag.
When we enter the dancing we don't do that as a couple, she goes about 10 meters in front of me and looks for a place at the bar, I sit at a table where I have a good view.
Many people were not there on arrival, I must say that she still keeps her coat on because the special lights make her dress very transparent, half an hour later the place was already half filled, the coat went off, man she is beautiful , long blond hair, beautiful legs and those round buttocks clearly visible in the dress.
I immediately saw that there were 3 boys who were close to her who were arousing each other, it did not take long before a boy with long hair started dancing with her, that boy was at least 20 years younger, but she looks so good that he estimated her to be around 30, it turned out later.
After a few minutes I saw his hand already exploring her buttocks, at the 3rd dance they started kissing very violently.
My wife is very proud of her body, and with good reason, I could now see the group joining her, she was now openly flirting with all three, but the boy with the long hair really clung to her and had his arm on her shoulders, my erection was so strong it almost hurt, those two others regularly put a hand on her bare leg, i could clearly see that all three were making discreet but clearly light advances, she went with all three dance, but her preference was clearly for the boy with the long hair. For a moment I thought she was going to leave with more than one of those boys, but it didn't. She started to flirt more and more with her new acquisition, the rest clearly no longer existed, the two were kissing, flirting and exploring each other like a couple madly in love.
Then my love made a wonderful move, two tables further there were free seats, she took a seat there with her new friends, there are no chairs at the table, they are benches with cushions that are three quarters around the table. How beautiful when she took a seat between those guests, because of the narrow entrance she couldn't pull her dress down, so she sat with her legs completely naked between those guys.
There was talking, laughing, flirting and suddenly I see her fidgeting under the table, until she smiles and shows her panties to the three young men, who pretend they don't believe it (or maybe they really did), she did a a little indignant, and clearly let all three of them feel for a moment. At that moment I wanted to know what her plans were, so when she looked in my direction, she left for the toilets, after a minute she came after me. Out of sight we could talk for a while, her cheeks blushed she came across as very excited, she said that she actually liked the three but that she couldn't make it. She also mentioned that she planned to leave with the boy with the long hair.
For me that was ok, so that's how it happened. After fifteen minutes the two left together, I was already waiting outside. They got into a car and left, I always write down the number of the car when we have such an adventure.
I got in our car and left for home, we agreed that she would be taken home.
When I got home I couldn't contain myself any longer and gave myself a fuck while watching a movie of her and a boyfriend.
I didn't fall asleep and jerked myself off three more times, around 5 am I heard them coming home, she wasn't alone. I have a cam downstairs that is connected to my laptop so I had a picture within two minutes. To my surprise she was not only with the long haired boy but also one of the other two. Within 5 minutes they had a drink and my wife was naked and had her piercings and tattoo admired, she has three piercings in her pussy lips so to show them she had to lie on her back with her legs open.
The two friends didn't let it get to their heart and it didn't stop there, they were very sweet, friendly and soft but started messing with her pussy together, I know that for my girlfriend this is the end, she can do that unbelievably enjoy. After a few minutes she indicated that it would be more enjoyable if they were all naked. The boys were a little less enthusiastic but a few minutes later they were standing naked with helper right in the air, unshaken.
Such a hot little fucking slut!!!!! I'd love to pull her rings!!!