My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Hello Shy Hubby - I would tell your wife to train you to be a submissive sissy cuckold. I would have her suck your cock off every other day for six weeks. She starts to suck your cock and finger your ass - she tells you to expect to be fingered every time she sucks your cock and for now on - you are to be clean and lubed and to expect it. Then enjoy receiving your blow job while you are being fingered. I have her talk smut to you as she fingered now your sissy-pussy - make you say yes that you enjoy being fingered. Otherwise the blow jobs stop. By the sixth week, your sissy-pussy will respond like a pussy - you will crave being fingered and fucked with a toy and ready for a strapon when she tells you to expect her to fuck your sissy-pussy with a strapon cock.

Hello Shy Hubby - I would tell your wife to train you to be a submissive sissy cuckold. I would have her suck your cock off every other day for six weeks. She starts to suck your cock and finger your ass - she tells you to expect to be fingered every time she sucks your cock and for now on - you are to be clean and lubed and to expect it. Then enjoy receiving your blow job while you are being fingered. I have her talk smut to you as she fingered now your sissy-pussy - make you say yes that you enjoy being fingered. Otherwise the blow jobs stop. By the sixth week, your sissy-pussy will respond like a pussy - you will crave being fingered and fucked with a toy and ready for a strapon when she tells you to expect her to fuck your sissy-pussy with a strapon cock.
i am not interested in such a situation

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Mmmmmmmmm…….does she like other females and does clean them up after you put your load in them……it’s you turn. Cheers

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I just wasn't expecting it, but I was very clearly aroused, and was stroking my own cock while i pleasured him.

I think my wife will still want her lovers to finish in her, but she has been getting me to pleasure them for a long time after they are fully aroused and ready to fuck her. She's been getting me to really try and pleasure them and to pump their cocks with my hand while i suck them, I don't know if she expects me to keep going for longer in the future. I think the most important thing is that she enjoys their cocks also
Quite normal for you to be aroused like this when pleasuring her Bull. She will also like it that you are aroused. She worships his cock and will be delighted that you like it as well and I am sure that if you ask her she would love to have you pleasure him to completion and swallow his load direct. For her it is the ultimate confirmation of your acceptance of him as her lover.

what am i not saying. I've told everyone when he got hard in my mouth I got hard, I had a huge erect cock, I was totally aroused, i had a guys cock in my mouth, I had a huge desire to make him very aroused, i was pumping his shaft, licking his shaft, wrapping my tongue around his cock, I had a raging hard on when i was doing this. Is it cos i love sucking cock or cos the whole situation was very erotic?
Both I would say. Just continue to enjoy. Your skills will improve and soon you will reap the reward that all 3 of you will enjoy. When he does cum in your mouth before you swallow swirl it about and show the wife how much he has unloaded. She will want to share.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Well it's obvious your wife enjoys watching you suck her bulls cock. What is interesting is that she wants you to do it for an extended amount of time. Don't be surprised if one day she wants you to accept and swallow her bulls cum while she's watching.
That you are hard when doing it shows everyone you enjoy it even if you don't want to admit to it (which is ok).
Bottom line? Have FUN.

Well it's obvious your wife enjoys watching you suck her bulls cock. What is interesting is that she wants you to do it for an extended amount of time. Don't be surprised if one day she wants you to accept and swallow her bulls cum while she's watching.
That you are hard when doing it shows everyone you enjoy it even if you don't want to admit to it (which is ok).
Bottom line? Have FUN.
Good point. He’s telling us he’s enjoying it while at the same time trying to tell us he’s not enjoying it. This is the place to be yourself.

Last edited:
Good point. He’s telling us he’s enjoying it while at the same time trying to tell us he’s not enjoying it. This is the place to be yourself.
i do try and be honest. I have said that i have been very aroused when sucking these guys, i was very surprised when it happened, but it happens every time.

Reactions: Pantyboy
Quite normal for you to be aroused like this when pleasuring her Bull. She will also like it that you are aroused. She worships his cock and will be delighted that you like it as well and I am sure that if you ask her she would love to have you pleasure him to completion and swallow his load direct. For her it is the ultimate confirmation of your acceptance of him as her lover.
my wife really enjoys taking her lovers cum in her pussy. yes, she likes me to pleasure them for a long time before they fuck her, and a long time after they are fully ready to fuck her.

my wife really enjoys taking her lovers cum in her pussy. yes, she likes me to pleasure them for a long time before they fuck her, and a long time after they are fully ready to fuck her.
Yes - Ii is your job to pleasure him after he has fucked her to prepare him sooner for the next round. While he relaxes and kisses your wife in the afterglow of the sex they have had, you are stimulating his semen production and when his tank is full enough he will be ready to penetrate again ang give her another load - the one you are helping him make.

Yes - Ii is your job to pleasure him after he has fucked her to prepare him sooner for the next round. While he relaxes and kisses your wife in the afterglow of the sex they have had, you are stimulating his semen production and when his tank is full enough he will be ready to penetrate again ang give her another load - the one you are helping him make.
they usually fuck her 3 or 4 times, and yes, i get them hard each time. They don't kiss my wife when i do, always me on my knees with wifey watching, sometimes she takes the camera from her lovers and films

they usually fuck her 3 or 4 times, and yes, i get them hard each time. They don't kiss my wife when i do, always me on my knees with wifey watching, sometimes she takes the camera from her lovers and films
You are doing great. The fact that they are able to fuck her up to 4 times is due part to your efforts to refuel his equipment. Your wife is clearly enjoying your work. Has she got you cleaning up her pussy yet.