My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Interested in
What happened with the other guy.
we have now had the same situation with both her lovers, one of them twice and one three times.
Each time is similar. I am always required to be naked as wifey wants to see me get aroused. They always film on wfeys phone.
as it happens more times it is obvious wifey enjoys watching me arouse them, she likes me to keep on sucking them a long time after they are hard and ready to fuck her. she likes to advise on what i do, she likes me to use my tongue and to be very attentive to make the very aroused. She likes me to pump their cocks with my hand as i lick them

we have now had the same situation with both her lovers, one of them twice and one three times.
Each time is similar. I am always required to be naked as wifey wants to see me get aroused. They always film on wfeys phone.
as it happens more times it is obvious wifey enjoys watching me arouse them, she likes me to keep on sucking them a long time after they are hard and ready to fuck her. she likes to advise on what i do, she likes me to use my tongue and to be very attentive to make the very aroused. She likes me to pump their cocks with my hand as i lick them
I am sure she is very happy. You are progressing quickly. Enjoy your role in her pleasure.

Reactions: Pantyboy
My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
If you are comfortable with sucking other mens cock,,, try it... It will make a new experience for you

The reason she wants you to suck their cocks is so that there is no doubt in your mind that you are sub to them. Th sloppy seconds is to reinforce to you that she belongs sexually to the other guy, lol