My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

You know there will come a time as you are sucking a man’s cock that your wife will then guide his cock to your ass.
She’ll tell you to hold still, and you won’t have the will to disobey. A moment later you will feel that pop of your ass giving way to the cock that has now penetrated you.

You know there will come a time as you are sucking a man’s cock that your wife will then guide his cock to your ass.
She’ll tell you to hold still, and you won’t have the will to disobey. A moment later you will feel that pop of your ass giving way to the cock that has now penetrated you.
not planning on that scenario

Reactions: Steel4u0987
My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
If I could get my wife to cucklold me and then to ask me to suck her bull, I would be in absolute heaven.

Reactions: Cuckold-Norway
Look at it this way. Let's say you have a major fantasy involving your wife doing something, but that "something" is repulsive to her. For example, maybe you have a friend that she absolutely hates. She won't even be in the same room with him. He's ugly, morbidly obese, obnoxious, and always rude and condescending to her. She wouldn't throw water on him if he was on fire. For some weird reason you have a major fantasy of her blowing him - and you tell her about your fantasy. She finally agrees to do it while you watch just because she loves you and doesn't want to deny you the pleasure of fulfilling a major fantasy. Imagine how incredible that would be for you. Now just reverse the roles. Wouldn't you want her to have that same kind of pleasure? I can't think of anything sexual (other than actual physical pain or injury) that I wouldn't do if it meant pleasing my wife. Even if I found it repulsive, I'd just man up and do it for her pleasure.

Reactions: Pantyboy
Look at it this way. Let's say you have a major fantasy involving your wife doing something, but that "something" is repulsive to her. For example, maybe you have a friend that she absolutely hates. She won't even be in the same room with him. He's ugly, morbidly obese, obnoxious, and always rude and condescending to her. She wouldn't throw water on him if he was on fire. For some weird reason you have a major fantasy of her blowing him - and you tell her about your fantasy. She finally agrees to do it while you watch just because she loves you and doesn't want to deny you the pleasure of fulfilling a major fantasy. Imagine how incredible that would be for you. Now just reverse the roles. Wouldn't you want her to have that same kind of pleasure? I can't think of anything sexual (other than actual physical pain or injury) that I wouldn't do if it meant pleasing my wife. Even if I found it repulsive, I'd just man up and do it for her pleasure.
i think i've done that but sucking her lovers so many times

Sooner than later

we have now had the same situation with both her lovers, one of them twice and one three times.
Each time is similar. I am always required to be naked as wifey wants to see me get aroused. They always film on wfeys phone.
as it happens more times it is obvious wifey enjoys watching me arouse them, she likes me to keep on sucking them a long time after they are hard and ready to fuck her. she likes to advise on what i do, she likes me to use my tongue and to be very attentive to make the very aroused. She likes me to pump their cocks with my hand as i lick them
I believe the reason she likes having you suck them long after they’re hard is she’s hoping you’ll take it just a little too far and they will shoot off in your mouth. You say you’re doing it only to please her so when it happens make sure you remember to turn and kiss her sharing it with her. I’m sure that will bring her the pleasure you want her to have.

It’s a simple role of mine hubby sucks my cock before I destroy his wife’s pussy which I will do with my 9” cock. Afterwards hubby cleans my cock off before he cleans my creampie from his wife’s pussy. Just a simple role of mine which most wife’s agree with!
Yes - The wives want this.

Attachments

• cuckduty04.jpg
    cuckduty04.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 112
  • cuckduty37.jpg
    cuckduty37.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 105
  • cucktrain29.jpg
    cucktrain29.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 97
  • cuckrole24.jpg
    cuckrole24.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 98
  • cuckrole103.jpg
    cuckrole103.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 116
I believe the reason she likes having you suck them long after they’re hard is she’s hoping you’ll take it just a little too far and they will shoot off in your mouth. You say you’re doing it only to please her so when it happens make sure you remember to turn and kiss her sharing it with her. I’m sure that will bring her the pleasure you want her to have.
ok. i think you are right. It happened last night. As usual she was keen for me to keep sucking after he was very hard and ready to fuck her. She was advising me how to lick and pump his cock with my hand and he came in my mouth.

ok. i think you are right. It happened last night. As usual she was keen for me to keep sucking after he was very hard and ready to fuck her. She was advising me how to lick and pump his cock with my hand and he came in my mouth.
Yes - It was only a matter of time. How was it. Did you swallow and thank him for his gift. Was your wife happy with the result.

Reactions: 6inches