My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

my wife is very keen that it will continue.
she is enjoying it very much. It has evolved a little, she know likes them to cum in my mouth once when they visit, and the new request for me to be naked before they arrive
Won’t be long before you feel a cock against your ass. Working it’s was in until you feel it’s balls on your ass. It’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
until there are more than one guy visiting and you'll be expected to service one or two of them. take the advice, get some lube and practice so when it happens it won't be such a shock to your anus
my wife doesn't have an interest in that, she does have an interest of more than one of her lovers at the same time

Reactions: Pantyboy
just i'm 100% straight and the way wifey is talking she wants me to really suck this guy, not just have his cock in my mouth
I'm strait too. Theres absolutely nothing attractive to me about a guy. But my wife has mentioned the same thing, and like you the first thoughts i had were. That's disgusting. But the thought of her having so much control over me that I would do that, was a huge turn on.

my wife is very keen that it will continue.
she is enjoying it very much. It has evolved a little, she know likes them to cum in my mouth once when they visit, and the new request for me to be naked before they arrive
Yes - This is progressing well. Great that you enjoy the feeling the size and power of these cocks as they grow hard in your mouth. I take it that by now you are also really enjoying making them cum in your mouth and feeling their cream spurt against the back of your throat. You being nude is all part of it. It provides the dominance that these Bulls have, and also allows them and your wife to see your arousal as you suck. The semen that your wife is making sure you get is keeping you submissive to these Bulls in the same way that she is. If I was one of your wifes Bulls I would be starting to ask her to see that you are flushed and clean before they arrive and be telling her that you are ready to take a load internally. You will soon come to enjoy being fucked and will quickly find that an orgasm from being fucked like this is great. You will learn to orgasm, like your wife from the pleasure of a big cock.

Attachments

• cuckrole41.jpg
    cuckrole41.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57