My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Did you forget to turn to your wife and share it with her or did you like it so much that you didn’t want to share it?

I assume you talked about it with her afterwards which is how you know she wants you to do it with the other lover. Did she say if she would like you to share it with her?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Had some messages asking for an update. Wifey's 2 lovers visited separately this week. Same format as previously, i suck them hard and wifey enjoys getting fucked. Yes, wifey asks me to keep on licking and sucking a long time after they are ready to fuck her. A few times i've kept sucking until they have cum in my mouth.
After they wife I either fuck my wife or she sucks me

Had some messages asking for an update. Wifey's 2 lovers visited separately this week. Same format as previously, i suck them hard and wifey enjoys getting fucked. Yes, wifey asks me to keep on licking and sucking a long time after they are ready to fuck her. A few times i've kept sucking until they have cum in my mouth.
After they wife I either fuck my wife or she sucks me
Well done. Any preference for taste. You are clearly enjoyed your role.

Attachments

• cuckrole115.gif
    cuckrole115.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
It's now been 3 weeks since my wife asked me to suck her lovers cock.
Once i did it once it would not really be possible to say no again.
Each week her two lovers visit separately. sometimes there are two visits, sometimes 3.
It has not become the normal thing that i suck her lovers hard.
The element that has changed since the first time is that she likes me to suck then for longer and a long time after they are fully erect and as I have mentioned she likes me to suck them to climax once each visit.
after the visit last night we had a long conversation, she has told me how much she enjoys it, and that i do what she advises in licking, wrapping my tongue around their cocks and kissing their cocks. She also said she loves that i get so hard and stroke my cock as I suck them.
she has now asked that in future if o can be naked before they arrive and remain naked until they have left

Each week her two lovers visit separately. sometimes there are two visits, sometimes 3.
The element that has changed since the first time is that she likes me to suck then for longer and a long time after they are fully erect and as I have mentioned she likes me to suck them to climax once each visit.
after the visit last night we had a long conversation, she has told me how much she enjoys it, and that i do what she advises in licking, wrapping my tongue around their cocks and kissing their cocks. She also said she loves that i get so hard and stroke my cock as I suck them.
she has now asked that in future if o can be naked before they arrive and remain naked until they have left
Things are progressing nicely. You are all 3 getting pleasure from this.

Attachments

• cuckduty04.jpg
    cuckduty04.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 68
  • cuckrole115.gif
    cuckrole115.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
Things are progressing nicely. You are all 3 getting pleasure from this.
The current situation was never something I thought would happen. It's now a situation where i understand that i will be sucking her lovers when they visit. I didn't expect it to be something that happen every time.
I have also been very very surprised that i've been so hard when sucking then, getting instantly hard when i feel them get hard in my mouth

Get yourself a big tube of good lube and start practicing with toys or butt plugs. It’s coming. And you will be, too.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
The current situation was never something I thought would happen. It's now a situation where i understand that i will be sucking her lovers when they visit. I didn't expect it to be something that happen every time.
I have also been very very surprised that i've been so hard when sucking then, getting instantly hard when i feel them get hard in my mouth
So your training is on schedule

Reactions: owlcuck
I've done what wifey has advised. it's not a situation i had planned for
Advised? As if you have a say or it’s an suggestion? Or instructed?
I guess the result is the same. You are now a cum swallowing cock sucker.
Say those words out loud. How does it feel to admit it verbally?
Say it to your wife.

Advised? As if you have a say or it’s an suggestion? Or instructed?
I guess the result is the same. You are now a cum swallowing cock sucker.
Say those words out loud. How does it feel to admit it verbally?
Say it to your wife.
she advised on how to suck, lick, pump and kiss their cocks.
she doesn't tell me to stroke my own cock but loves that i do.
I have now sucked these 2 guys lots of times, and taken their cum quite a few times