My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Sounds like you are about to. Also sounds like you aren’t objecting.

i would suck hiim without her
that is not something I am considering.
for my wife the pleasure is me preparing her lover to fuck her, and then taking his cock and cum. she also enjoys the thrill of seeing me suck cock and seeing my cock so g=hard as i do.
For her lovers it is the thrill of the hotwife's hubby performing fellatio on them and then fucking her.
For me it's the thrill of my wife getting hard cock although I am very aroused when sucking their cocks for her