My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Last night was the first time my wife invited both her regular lovers at the same time. They had not met before, it was a little weird to begin with but wifey was super excited.
I felt a little strange with the two guys arriving and I was already naked.
when wifey was ready she asked me to get on my knees and take turns sucking both of them, one at a time. They were both hard very quick, it was kinda strange stroking one guy while sucking another. I was different as I couldn't stroke my own cock but I was very erect. It was also different as both guys were filming when normally they just film using wifeys phone.
When wife said the bigger guy moved to fuck my wife but wifey asked me to keep sucking the smaller guy. Wifey was riding him cowgirl and watching me suck the other guy. After the first guy came in my wife the smaller guy took his place, my wife was so excited to take another lover so soon. This second guy cam very quick but wifey loved having two lots of cum so quick.
The two guys then both took pics of wifey with her legs apart, u could see the cum in her pussy, they've never done this before.
When wifey was ready I again has to take turns sucking the two of them again, the bigger guy went first with my wife and then the smaller guy.
...when the smaller guy was done i had to suck the bigger guy again, and this time my wife asked me to keep sucking and licking and eventually he cam in my mouth, then i sucked the smaller guy again but this time wifey wanted hi to fuck her.
It's not at all what i was expecting

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
You would love my horse cock too sir.

it's now been 4 weeks since my wife asked me to suck her lovers cock. Those that have shown interest will remember i wasn't keen but wanted to make sure my wife had her fun and her lovers cock. It has now become the norm, my wife enjoys it, she has enjoyed it so much that she fucks her lovers more often, before this situation she saw each of them once a week, now it is more often, at least three night a week one f them visits, and twice in the last three days two of them the same evening. wifey says she is happy with the situation. not a great deal has changed since this started, yes, now she wants me naked from before they arrive until after they leave and they now use their own phones to film, wifey now expects me to make each one climax in my mouth at least once on each visit. we've spoken about it and the only thing she may change is to take another lover.

it's now been 4 weeks since my wife asked me to suck her lovers cock. Those that have shown interest will remember i wasn't keen but wanted to make sure my wife had her fun and her lovers cock. It has now become the norm, my wife enjoys it, she has enjoyed it so much that she fucks her lovers more often, before this situation she saw each of them once a week, now it is more often, at least three night a week one f them visits, and twice in the last three days two of them the same evening. wifey says she is happy with the situation. not a great deal has changed since this started, yes, now she wants me naked from before they arrive until after they leave and they now use their own phones to film, wifey now expects me to make each one climax in my mouth at least once on each visit. we've spoken about it and the only thing she may change is to take another lover.
Have you developed a genuine like for your new role? Have you started looking forward to playing your part? Are you disappointed if you don’t get a mouthful?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
shy - how have you changed in the last 4 weeks? What do you think the future holds now vs, what you though it held 4 weeks ago?

shy - how have you changed in the last 4 weeks? What do you think the future holds now vs, what you though it held 4 weeks ago?
I think that everything changed very quickly. Initially i just thought I had to put their cocks in my mouth and suck a little until they were hard and then they fuck my wife. I think the biggest surprise was that I got so hard as soon as i felt the first guy get hard and that I played with myself. The other part I wasn't expecting was the need to really perform on their cocks, as soon as my wife asked me to use my tongue, wrap my cock around them, kiss, them and pump their cocks with my hand it was obvious it wasn't just to prepare them for her. And of course when she got me to continue until they cum in my mouth.
I think also asking me to be naked before they arrive and until after they leave.
I think the one change she absolutely wants is another love which she will wan me to suck. She has mentioned if i could play with myself before her lover arrives tonight so I am hard when he arrives. she's also said she would like to invite her best girlfriend to watch, which is something I am really not keen on

Have you developed a genuine like for your new role? Have you started looking forward to playing your part? Are you disappointed if you don’t get a mouthful?
I am happy that wife enjoys herself, both getting to have the lovers hard for her and the pleasure she gets from watching me. since the first time she kept me sucking until he came in my mouth it's happened each visit, so if my wifey wants that then I will do it

Interesting how it has changed for you in a relatively short time.

Have you shared any of your mouthfuls with her?
Or do you like it so much you don’t want to share?
Or does she make you swallow what now must be several loads

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I am happy that wife enjoys herself, both getting to have the lovers hard for her and the pleasure she gets from watching me. since the first time she kept me sucking until he came in my mouth it's happened each visit, so if my wifey wants that then I will do it
have you let the bull hit you yet?
have you tried being with a few men?

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I think that everything changed very quickly. Initially i just thought I had to put their cocks in my mouth and suck a little until they were hard and then they fuck my wife. I think the biggest surprise was that I got so hard as soon as i felt the first guy get hard and that I played with myself. The other part I wasn't expecting was the need to really perform on their cocks, as soon as my wife asked me to use my tongue, wrap my cock around them, kiss, them and pump their cocks with my hand it was obvious it wasn't just to prepare them for her. And of course when she got me to continue until they cum in my mouth.
I think also asking me to be naked before they arrive and until after they leave.
I think the one change she absolutely wants is another love which she will wan me to suck. She has mentioned if i could play with myself before her lover arrives tonight so I am hard when he arrives. she's also said she would like to invite her best girlfriend to watch, which is something I am really not keen on
Yes. Her girlfriend will love seeing you suck them until they cum in your mouth. She may even take one of the cocks herself. Is she married and being shown what to do so she can start to cuckold him and enjoy being a hot wife.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Yes. Her girlfriend will love seeing you suck them until they cum in your mouth. She may even take one of the cocks herself. Is she married and being shown what to do so she can start to cuckold him and enjoy being a hot wife.
she is recently divorced. I'm not sure how I would feel about it. I know her quite well. Feels kinda strange if she so me sucking cocks

Not gay at all or bi either but the idea of having sex with a man who owned my wife and is better than me in ever way seems natural and I would want to. Only exception. But only if they wanted that otherwise no desire.
i agreed to do it for wifey. have been surprised at how aroused I get with hard cock in my mouth

Reactions: Pantyboy