My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

You will be looking forward tpo seeing the 3hrs of film. I am sure you will all enjoy.
How are you finding the taste and texture of her lovers cum. Do you prefer one over the other. You will soon be totally addicted to it.
It's a strange feeling that she has the film, just a couple of months ago I never imagined i'd suck a cock let alone that my wife's friend would have a flm of me sucking 2 guys.
I guess it feels strange swallowing cum, i'm not sure I like it but it's a very intense feeling when they cum.
I think the bigger guy is one that works best, it's easier to do what my wife asks, especially pump his shaft while i suck, he is also the one that likes me to look at the camera as i suck, with wifey getting me to really wrap my tongue around him and pump his shaft at the same time.

It's a strange feeling that she has the film, just a couple of months ago I never imagined i'd suck a cock let alone that my wife's friend would have a flm of me sucking 2 guys.
I guess it feels strange swallowing cum, i'm not sure I like it but it's a very intense feeling when they cum.
I think the bigger guy is one that works best, it's easier to do what my wife asks, especially pump his shaft while i suck, he is also the one that likes me to look at the camera as i suck, with wifey getting me to really wrap my tongue around him and pump his shaft at the same time.
She is proud of you! Stop wining! Be a proud cock sucker! ! ! Maybe she will get you a nice tee shirt. Think about what the future holds for you? Now that you are sucking cocks maybe she will get a strap on and bend you over next... Maybe one of her bulls will bend you over... Future will be full of surprises for you!

Great experience for you - it makes me jealous wishing it were me
it's been a whole experience i didn't expect.
it's good that wifey gets a thrill from it. I was expecting she just wanted the thrill of me to prepare her lovers but she also enjoys me making them cum.
Has now moved to the situation of inviting her friend to watch, It makes it all feel very real and public

it's good that wifey gets a thrill from it. I was expecting she just wanted the thrill of me to prepare her lovers but she also enjoys me making them cum.
Has now moved to the situation of inviting her friend to watch, It makes it all feel very real and public
Hope you get hold of some of the 3 hrs of video and show us some of it.

shy. how hard do you get thinking about all of your new experiences?

an update. Wifey has told me that her friend has asked to visit and watch again. She has said that it will be tonight. One of my wifes lovers has confirmed and she is hoping that the other can also. Again she has told me I will be naked before they arrive and until they have left
It is clear that she enjoyed the first visit. Taking more video this time or just to watch and maybe get into some action. Do keep us posted.

It is clear that she enjoyed the first visit. Taking more video this time or just to watch and maybe get into some action. Do keep us posted.
She was much more confident last night. I was still nervous when I answered the door to her naked but she looked so hot. She made no secret about looking at my cock. As soon as she had poured a glass of wine she asked if i would masturbate for her, wifey said i should make myself cum. she started filming before i started stroking myself but as soon as I got hard she parted her legs and I could see her white panties, I think she really liked showing me her panties, although I was very aroused I controlled myself so i didn't cum too quickly. After a short while she parted her legs a little more and to show her my appreciation I came over my chest.
I felt kinda weird after, sat there naked but limp. Wifey and her friend were just chatting, mainly about how much she enjoyed taking other guys after i had sucked them hard. maybe after 40 minutes wifey's friend asked if i would arouse myself again and she made a big thing of showing she was parting her legs to show her panties. It was easy to again get erect, she asked me to keep myself hard until wifey's lovers arrived.
When they did we went straight to our bedroom. Wifey got naked and started kissing her smaller lover, and told me to suck the bigger guy. Her friend was very intentive, she got really close filming and did what wifey usually does and telling e how to lick and suck, she was telling me to keep going, and a few times lifted her skirt to show her panties. She was telling me how much see enjoys seeing me stroke my cock as i suck. It was kinda hot and quite soon he came in my mouth.
We then just watch the other fuck my wife doggy, when he asked her where she wanted his cum, she said "pussy", it was so erotic to hear her ask for it in her.
after some rest it was my turn to suck the other guy while wifey fucked the bigger guy. Again her friend asked me to keep sucking until he came in my mouth, this time she touched her pussy just a little outside her panties, it turned me on so much.
after more rest, i had to suck the bigger guy again, and again she made me suck and lick until he came in my mouth.
This is the first time that wifey has not fucked a guy after i arouse them, each time i sucked a guy they came in my mouth.
after they left we returned to the lounge and they asked me to masturbate, was so turned on with wifey's friend showing me more of her panties than before, i really enjoyed cumming for her again

She was much more confident last night. I was still nervous when I answered the door to her naked but she looked so hot. She made no secret about looking at my cock. As soon as she had poured a glass of wine she asked if i would masturbate for her, wifey said i should make myself cum. she started filming before i started stroking myself but as soon as I got hard she parted her legs and I could see her white panties, I think she really liked showing me her panties, although I was very aroused I controlled myself so i didn't cum too quickly. After a short while she parted her legs a little more and to show her my appreciation I came over my chest.
I felt kinda weird after, sat there naked but limp. Wifey and her friend were just chatting, mainly about how much she enjoyed taking other guys after i had sucked them hard. maybe after 40 minutes wifey's friend asked if i would arouse myself again and she made a big thing of showing she was parting her legs to show her panties. It was easy to again get erect, she asked me to keep myself hard until wifey's lovers arrived.
When they did we went straight to our bedroom. Wifey got naked and started kissing her smaller lover, and told me to suck the bigger guy. Her friend was very intentive, she got really close filming and did what wifey usually does and telling e how to lick and suck, she was telling me to keep going, and a few times lifted her skirt to show her panties. She was telling me how much see enjoys seeing me stroke my cock as i suck. It was kinda hot and quite soon he came in my mouth.
We then just watch the other fuck my wife doggy, when he asked her where she wanted his cum, she said "pussy", it was so erotic to hear her ask for it in her.
after some rest it was my turn to suck the other guy while wifey fucked the bigger guy. Again her friend asked me to keep sucking until he came in my mouth, this time she touched her pussy just a little outside her panties, it turned me on so much.
after more rest, i had to suck the bigger guy again, and again she made me suck and lick until he came in my mouth.
This is the first time that wifey has not fucked a guy after i arouse them, each time i sucked a guy they came in my mouth.
after they left we returned to the lounge and they asked me to masturbate, was so turned on with wifey's friend showing me more of her panties than before, i really enjoyed cumming for her again
I am sure she will be back again. I suggest next time you ask her to pull those panties aside so that you can see her wet pussy. See if she wants to assist you as you suck cock. I am sure she would like one of those big cocks inside her. Must be almost time that wifey got you under the action when she gets fucked doggy.

Attachments

• cucktrain03.jpg
    cucktrain03.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 69
  • cucktrain09.jpg
    cucktrain09.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 72
My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
I think if you don't want to do it then you should speak up. at the same time maybe she is willing to do an exchange for it. you do something you are not comfortable with for something she is not comfortable with for the enjoyment of the other partner. tit for tat. so you suck off one of her lovers, and she pays the mortgage payment out of her pocket. ha!