My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

I am sure she will be back again. I suggest next time you ask her to pull those panties aside so that you can see her wet pussy. See if she wants to assist you as you suck cock. I am sure she would like one of those big cocks inside her. Must be almost time that wifey got you under the action when she gets fucked doggy.
My wifes friend seems to enjoy showing her panties to encourage me to stroke my cock, She really seems to enjoy the thrill. My wife has not said about what else she may like, but has said she may take another lover, and has said a lot how much she enjoys her friend seeing me and there ay be other friends who would also enjoy

IMHO you are in a marvelous arrangement. I'd love to take your place. You have the best of all worlds.
it is not a situation i imagined even a short time ago. wifey really enjoys it, she loves me preparing her lovers but has now realised how much she likes to see me make them cum in my mouth. The latest development inviting her friend to watch made me nervous as I have known her for so long. for her to see me aroused and stroking my cock as i suck wifey's lovers was a very intense situation, she seems keen that more friends may be invited to watch

it is not a situation i imagined even a short time ago. wifey really enjoys it, she loves me preparing her lovers but has now realised how much she likes to see me make them cum in my mouth. The latest development inviting her friend to watch made me nervous as I have known her for so long. for her to see me aroused and stroking my cock as i suck wifey's lovers was a very intense situation, she seems keen that more friends may be invited to watch
Your wife is enjoying it
You're enjoying it
Her 2 bulls are enjoying it
Her friend is enjoying it
It's a WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN situation.

He is enjoying it but he cant come to terms that it is sooo damn gay! He dont like that aspect of it and the reality of it!
So what if it's gay as long as they are all enjoying it. Straight-bi-gay, everyone is on the spectrum somewhere it's just that some people struggle to accept that they're not quite where they thought they were on the spectrum or that experiences they've had have shifted them in one direction or the other. That can be challenging, I think more for a guy than for a woman because there is so much BS about masculinity being tied to gender preference.
I get very aroused watching my hubby sucking cock and he loves it too so it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

So what if it's gay as long as they are all enjoying it. Straight-bi-gay, everyone is on the spectrum somewhere it's just that some people struggle to accept that they're not quite where they thought they were on the spectrum or that experiences they've had have shifted them in one direction or the other. That can be challenging, I think more for a guy than for a woman because there is so much BS about masculinity being tied to gender preference.
I get very aroused watching my hubby sucking cock and he loves it too so it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.
That is hes problem that its gay... Other then that he loves everything about it! ! !
He him self cant except that its OK to be gay!

That is hes problem that its gay... Other then that he loves everything about it! ! !
He him self cant except that its OK to be gay!
Well I guess that's something that he will either have to come to terms with or keep ripping himself apart over because I doubt his situation is going to change. But I don't think it's just about being gay, he's also being very submissive (the two don't necessarily have to go together) and I think he's struggling with that too - in effect he's feeling imasculated on both counts.

Well I guess that's something that he will either have to come to terms with or keep ripping himself apart over because I doubt his situation is going to change. But I don't think it's just about being gay, he's also being very submissive (the two don't necessarily have to go together) and I think he's struggling with that too - in effect he's feeling imasculated on both counts.
I like being a submissive sissy-fem bimale and I like being a crossdresser and feeling like a woman when I am with a dom male or female.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
My lady knows I want her to fuck other cocks 1on1 or 3way. She knows if up to me she would be fucking lots of cocks and I would be sucking lots of cocks in front of her and yes being fucked in front of her. She plays sometimes - she just wants it to happen and will not let me set her up with other males.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I'm not understanding the "friend" dynamic. Wife invites friend over to watch her get fucked and to watch her husband be submissive to her lovers, yet all the friend does is film, provide a little direction, flash some panty? And she does this at least twice? Doesn't make sense? Why isn't she getting fucked? Why does she still have her panties on? There are two hot studs there with hard cocks and she hasn't touched or sucked or fucked either? I'm not getting it...

I'm not understanding the "friend" dynamic. Wife invites friend over to watch her get fucked and to watch her husband be submissive to her lovers, yet all the friend does is film, provide a little direction, flash some panty? And she does this at least twice? Doesn't make sense? Why isn't she getting fucked? Why does she still have her panties on? There are two hot studs there with hard cocks and she hasn't touched or sucked or fucked either? I'm not getting it...
Because that is not your fantasy!

I am sure that there will be more. I am also sure that soon one of these friends is going to have you between here legs licking her wet pussy.

A straight married man would never suck another man's cock - never - ever. If a man even merely considered whether or not to do it, then he is simply a gay /bi person waiting for the right moment.. All the continuous repeated mention of being straight is unnecessary and if anything, proves your wife sees you for who you are.. If you're straight, you wouldn't even think about sucking cock - never. Think about it logically. Except in the fantasies of gay or bi men, men who are 100% straight don't suck cock - never, never, ever. They wouldn't even bother discussing it. You are just frightened of looking in the mirror and seeing the real you. Be yourself, give his cock a suck and become the cuck your wife wants you to be.
You clearly haven’t made your way through this whole thread so far. He’s taken to sucking cock like a duck to water! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: atantonov
such a concern over labels in this thread - who cares? besides, a lot of the people throwing the word gay around are probably also people that believe their ladies like swallowing or anal just because they do it. here's some reality for you - many, if not most, do not like it, they just know that their men do and like to turn those men on. this whole lifestyle is a many-layered phenomenon and not so easily classified as gay vs. straight. there is a good chance that, absent his wife's involvement, shy-hubby may not ever even think about any man's cock again (aside from his own).

A straight married man would never suck another man's cock - never - ever. If a man even merely considered whether or not to do it, then he is simply a gay /bi person waiting for the right moment.. All the continuous repeated mention of being straight is unnecessary and if anything, proves your wife sees you for who you are.. If you're straight, you wouldn't even think about sucking cock - never. Think about it logically. Except in the fantasies of gay or bi men, men who are 100% straight don't suck cock - never, never, ever. They wouldn't even bother discussing it. You are just frightened of looking in the mirror and seeing the real you. Be yourself, give his cock a suck and become the cuck your wife wants you to be.
Get a straight man aroused enough and he will do what his wife asks.

Attachments

• cuckrole115.gif
    cuckrole115.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
He is right. Just forget the labels and enjoy.

Attachments

• cuckduty54.jpg
    cuckduty54.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 94
  • cuckduty71.jpg
    cuckduty71.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 89
  • cuckduty89.jpg
    cuckduty89.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 90