My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Sh

She loves him, she knows its good for him and if he loves her he will do it!
Sorry disagree and please explain how it’s good for him if he doesn’t want it , maybe your ok with sucking another man but it’s not for him. I can guarantee you I will never suck a man’s cock

My husband was a straight stag until 2 months ago, but he caught the taste of the cocks that he sucks beside me with pleasure and swallow the cum, now he is convinced bisexual and accepts to be fucked in the ass by my bulls becoming a real cuckold, he is not allowed to fuck me only once or maybe twice a month with my indulgence, just licking my cunt full of cum after I was fucked by others. He really wanted this role and I gladly accepted it.

it was never a fantasy of mine to suck cock.
My wife has always been quite slutty. She had many lovers before we met and since. I have always been fine with her fucking other guys and we have had some mfm, mfmf and ffm fun together before.
It was her idea that I should suck her lovers cocks, i was very reluctant at first but i like to see wifey have fun. Yes, wifey enjoys the thrill of me watching her be a slut for other guys but she said she loves me stimulating her lovers and when asked getting them to cum in my mouth, she has said she also loves her friend seeing me get aroused as i suck cock

it was never a fantasy of mine to suck cock.
My wife has always been quite slutty. She had many lovers before we met and since. I have always been fine with her fucking other guys and we have had some mfm, mfmf and ffm fun together before.
It was her idea that I should suck her lovers cocks, i was very reluctant at first but i like to see wifey have fun. Yes, wifey enjoys the thrill of me watching her be a slut for other guys but she said she loves me stimulating her lovers and when asked getting them to cum in my mouth, she has said she also loves her friend seeing me get aroused as i suck cock
Never in a million years would I and my wife would never ask but to each his own