My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

I’m sorry but to me sucking another man’s cock is total emasculation and I know my wife would never ask me to do it. I guess I’m old school too old to change now

There's plenty of historical examples like the Greeks/Spartans to the contrary and the USMC absolutely loves cock. If you served with or around Marines, there's cocks and latent homosexuality everywhere. I don't know a more masculine group than the USMC.

;)

There's plenty of historical examples like the Greeks/Spartans to the contrary and the USMC absolutely loves cock. If you served with or around Marines, there's cocks and latent homosexuality everywhere. I don't know a more masculine group than the USMC.

;)
I was a marine and believe me if we knew any man was sucking another man’s cock he would have been ostracized to no end. I would actually not get involved in the hazing but believe me he would have been abused so I don’t know where you are getting your info. I will say again though to each his own and in my opinion if you suck another man’s cock your not very manly

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I was a marine and believe me if we knew any man was sucking another man’s cock he would have been ostracized to no end. I would actually not get involved in the hazing but believe me he would have been abused so I don’t know where you are getting your info. I will say again though to each his own and in my opinion if you suck another man’s cock your not very manly

There's more articles and editorials out there about the Corps love of all things cock.

:)

Well I believe what I lived not what I read. The fact is gay men had to hide it in the military so what you’re saying makes no sense
I don’t know how old you are but back when Clinton was President there was a whole big deal about being openly gay in the military so he came up with the Don’t ask don’t tell policy. I’m sure there have always been gays in the military and so what as long as they are capable who cares. I hold true to my opinion though if you are a heterosexual male you don’t suck another man’s cock.

I don’t know how old you are but back when Clinton was President there was a whole big deal about being openly gay in the military so he came up with the Don’t ask don’t tell policy. I’m sure there have always been gays in the military and so what as long as they are capable who cares. I hold true to my opinion though if you are a heterosexual male you don’t suck another man’s cock.

It doesn’t except for some people.
you're correct to each his own I respect other people's opinions but will defend my own