My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Those are your limits. Nothing wrong with

owl, stfu. You just do as you’re told.
Sorry I stand by my comment turn in your man card if you allow it and if my wife ever tried it she’d be out the door she could go live with her bull until he moved on to another wife

Reactions: owlcuck
See we agree on something
We never disagreed. I have always advocated for personal responsibility, personal choice, and honest communication among all parties involved. It’s the only way everyone feels comfortable and knows what to expect. I would NEVER expect a cuck to do something he is adamantly against. That’s NOT how you get invited back a second or fifth time.

We never disagreed. I have always advocated for personal responsibility, personal choice, and honest communication among all parties involved. It’s the only way everyone feels comfortable and knows what to expect. I would NEVER expect a cuck to do something he is adamantly against. That’s NOT how you get invited back a second or fifth time.
Ok I respect that but some of the crap I’ve read on here and another forum is bizarre. I do realize a lot of this is pure fantasy but still a bit scary. I had one guy comment on my wife then proceed to tell me he will own her pussy and I won’t be allowed to have have sex with her anymore, needless to say that was the only time I talked to him.

Ok I respect that but some of the crap I’ve read on here and another forum is bizarre. I do realize a lot of this is pure fantasy but still a bit scary. I had one guy comment on my wife then proceed to tell me he will own her pussy and I won’t be allowed to have have sex with her anymore, needless to say that was the only time I talked to him.
A lot is extreme. You will find what you are looking for if you state up front what your limits, likes and dislikes are.
A threesome with another couple can be a lot of fun without humiliating him. All three play together with the focus on her is often what couples are looking for.

A lot is extreme. You will find what you are looking for if you state up front what your limits, likes and dislikes are.
A threesome with another couple can be a lot of fun without humiliating him. All three play together with the focus on her is often what couples are looking for.
I am actually talking with someone who understands what I’m looking for and agrees. Of course it doesn’t matter unless my wife agrees to try it