My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

See we agree on something
We never disagreed. I have always advocated for personal responsibility, personal choice, and honest communication among all parties involved. It’s the only way everyone feels comfortable and knows what to expect. I would NEVER expect a cuck to do something he is adamantly against. That’s NOT how you get invited back a second or fifth time.

We never disagreed. I have always advocated for personal responsibility, personal choice, and honest communication among all parties involved. It’s the only way everyone feels comfortable and knows what to expect. I would NEVER expect a cuck to do something he is adamantly against. That’s NOT how you get invited back a second or fifth time.
Ok I respect that but some of the crap I’ve read on here and another forum is bizarre. I do realize a lot of this is pure fantasy but still a bit scary. I had one guy comment on my wife then proceed to tell me he will own her pussy and I won’t be allowed to have have sex with her anymore, needless to say that was the only time I talked to him.

Ok I respect that but some of the crap I’ve read on here and another forum is bizarre. I do realize a lot of this is pure fantasy but still a bit scary. I had one guy comment on my wife then proceed to tell me he will own her pussy and I won’t be allowed to have have sex with her anymore, needless to say that was the only time I talked to him.
A lot is extreme. You will find what you are looking for if you state up front what your limits, likes and dislikes are.
A threesome with another couple can be a lot of fun without humiliating him. All three play together with the focus on her is often what couples are looking for.

A lot is extreme. You will find what you are looking for if you state up front what your limits, likes and dislikes are.
A threesome with another couple can be a lot of fun without humiliating him. All three play together with the focus on her is often what couples are looking for.
I am actually talking with someone who understands what I’m looking for and agrees. Of course it doesn’t matter unless my wife agrees to try it