My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
She’s not really “asking”. She’s letting you know what is in your near future.
And just because you haven’t touched another man’s cock yet, doesn’t mean you won’t be saying that much longer. You are already closing your eyes and imagining what it will feel like parting your lips over the head of another man’s cock.

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
She’s not really “asking”. She’s letting you know what is in your near future.
And just because you haven’t touched another man’s cock yet, doesn’t mean you won’t be saying that much longer. You are already closing your eyes and imagining what it will feel like parting your lips over the head of another man’s cock.

Reactions: Cuckintights
what's it like the first time, just not sure i can put a cock in my mouth, let alone suck it proper
cant even Imagine this myself being so straight, Well I can see it form the Bulls side.
well if you put yourself on your knees in front of a real bull you wont have to worry about how to suck it proper.
all you would have to worry about is breathing lol

cant even Imagine this myself being so straight, Well I can see it form the Bulls side.
well if you put yourself on your knees in front of a real bull you wont have to worry about how to suck it proper.
all you would have to worry about is breathing lol
And that first stream of sperm splashing his tonsils

Surely that's one of the duties of a cuck, like greeting the bull at the door, welcoming him into your home, taking his coat, fixing him a drink, then fluffing him if required to do so by either the bull or the hotwife. It would certainly take the edge off any initial awkwardness or shyness.
I totally agree.

Attachments

• cucktrain64.png
    cucktrain64.png
    836.4 KB · Views: 39
  • cucktrain97.jpg
    cucktrain97.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 40
  • cucktrain119.jpg
    cucktrain119.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 38
It has now been almost 4 months since my wife has asked me to suck her lovers. Those of you that have read my thread will now i was not keen to do this. I went along with it and it became a regular thing. It has continued much as it started, i am required to be naked the whole time and I suck each lover before they fuck her. On a few occasions both her lovers have been invited at the same time.
In the months since she has introduced a new lover, this one is a little different as it is one of her co-workers.

It has now been almost 4 months since my wife has asked me to suck her lovers. Those of you that have read my thread will now i was not keen to do this. I went along with it and it became a regular thing. It has continued much as it started, i am required to be naked the whole time and I suck each lover before they fuck her. On a few occasions both her lovers have been invited at the same time.
In the months since she has introduced a new lover, this one is a little different as it is one of her co-workers.
Great to get your update - curious as if you are already looking forward to sucking off the guys and if you wife still lets you penetrate her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atantonov
Great to get your update - curious as if you are already looking forward to sucking of the guys and if you wife still lets you penetrate her?
I've already sucked her new lover hard. First to get him ready to fuck my wife and then wifey made me suck him until he came in my mouth.
Now each time a lover visits wifey likes me to make them cum in my mouth at least once.
On days when wifey invites her friend to watch then i masturbate until in cum while her friend shows me her breasts or pussy. When she is not there then wifey sucks me once her lovers are gone. I do not fuck her on days her lovers do, but on others days i do

I've already sucked her new lover hard. First to get him ready to fuck my wife and then wifey made me suck him until he came in my mouth.
Now each time a lover visits wifey likes me to make them cum in my mouth at least once.
On days when wifey invites her friend to watch then i masturbate until in cum while her friend shows me her breasts or pussy. When she is not there then wifey sucks me once her lovers are gone. I do not fuck her on days her lovers do, but on others days i do
So you have much less penetrative sex? Do you prefer sucking her lovers off to licking her?

Reactions: owlcuck