My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Exactly. Don't over think it. If everyone is enjoying it why worry what anyone else might think xx
It is a situation that has come about cos wifey asked. Yes, she enjoy it very much, she gets to enjoy her lovers cocks and she really enjoy me preparing them for her., and she very much enjoys me being naked the whole time when they are here, and seeing any reaction in my cock. I, of course like that wifey has so much fun.
What has been unexpected is that wifey enjoys me sucking and licking their cocks to climax, i had expected that she would want to enjoy that moment in her pussy each time. I have also been surprised that I have become very erect every time i feel them hard in my mouth, yes, i also stroke myself when i do. I was not keen when wifey invited her friend to watch, i was kinda embarrassed that she would see me sucking cock and other guys fucking my wife. It has turned in to an erotic experience, i was so turned on when she comments on my hard cock and when she showed me her panties.

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Now is the time for u to try new adventures into pleasure.

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwif ituation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Such a good wife!

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Exactly. Don't over think it. If everyone is enjoying it why worry what anyone else might think xx
I know. wifey suggested it an absolutely loves it, now her friend has visited 3 times and she really enjoys it. My wifes lovers seem to enjoy very much, they have the pleasure of fucking my wife and seem to become very aroused when i pleasure them. I like that wifey has so much fun, I can't deny that i am very aroused when i prepare wife's lovers. I was initially not keen on her friend watching but it is exciting and love her commenting on my hard cock when i suck wife's lovers. Wifey has said her friend may visit when wife's lovers are not here and i must be naked before she arrives until after she has left

Enjoy it with your wife and her lover.. He might want to suck u with her joining in.
i am not sure what else wifey would like. She says neither of her lovers have had a guy suck them before. Wifey says she loves seeing me get hard when i suck, and loves that her friends sees that also. She has said she will take another lover and she'd like more of her friends to visit to watch

Wifey wanted a lot of fun this weekend.
On Friday one of her lovers visited, the smaller guy. It was the smaller guy. It was the smaller guy. It was the same fun as usual. After she had had her fun, he had cum in my mouth one and twice in wifey's pussy he left but wifey asked me to masturbate for her while she watched the film of me sucking the guy.
On Sunday her friend and the two guys visited. Her friend got here and i was of course already naked and she asked me to masturbate before the guys got here. I came quite quickly but got shy when one of wifes lovers arrived shortly after, as u guys will know, a cock doesn't always look as big after cumming, but we went straight to the bedroom, i needn't have worried as soon as i started sucking him I became erect, wife's friend was teasing e that i am always hard when sucking cock and it turned me on knowing she was looking at my hard cock. While i was sucking the door rang and wifey went to let her other lover in. She didn't return straight away and we could hear them fucking on the stairs. It was strange that i was sucking this guy without wifey here. But here friend was telling me what do do like wifey does, how to lick and suck and quite soon he came in my mouth. It was strange without wifey in the room.
After that it was back to usual fun, with me preparing her lovers, although the bigger guy cam in my mouth twice and the smaller guy once.
Once they had left wifey's friend stayed for 2 more hours, drinking wine with wifey. They kept me naked, and wife's friend like me to stay erect, twice she asked me to make myself cum, the second time her friend showed me her breasts in her bra and her panties, it was very erotic.

getting hard while sucking your wifes lover would change her view of you for ever I imagine.
my wife says she really enjoys it, she says she finds it so erotic. She said that is why she wanted me naked the very first time and every time since.
I was not expecting to get hard but i do every time. My wife's friend has also said how erotic she find it, and when she comments on my hard cock it turns me on even more