My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

I know it is a homosexual act but doesn't make me gay, i do it for wifey with her there, gay guys do it for themselves
Keep telling yourself whatever gets you through the night.
One time is curiosity. But the second time you hit your knees and parted your lips as a cock slid in, you did it because you liked it.
Now accept your new place and enjoy.
Oh, and no spitting

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Keep telling yourself whatever gets you through the night.
One time is curiosity. But the second time you hit your knees and parted your lips as a cock slid in, you did it because you liked it.
Now accept your new place and enjoy.
Oh, and no spitting
I have been very honest here. I have stated that every time i suck that I become aroused, i have no desire or intention os sucking guys in any other situation other than for wifey.
Yes, she regularly asks me to make he lovers climax as i suck and and I take their cum in my mouth as wifey says

I was very certain i didn't want to suck her lovers cock but from the very first time i became instantly rock hard when i felt him get hard, and every time since i am always hard. For wifey it is important that I am naked so she can see me aroused, and yes, i usually stroke my cock while sucking. Now, she likes me naked before they arrive and until after they have left, even when sat around drinking wine
Have they taken your ass yet?

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Once you suck that first cock you will want more

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
It's an awesome experience, particularly if she requests it. You won't be sorry.

I have been very honest here. I have stated that every time i suck that I become aroused, i have no desire or intention os sucking guys in any other situation other than for wifey.
Yes, she regularly asks me to make he lovers climax as i suck and and I take their cum in my mouth as wifey says
The main thing is you enjoy it and the wife enjoys it.

Oh, he enjoys it, or he wouldn't be doing it.
And his wife knows he enjoys it. She can tell
by the hardon he gets when she has him suck
her Bulls cock & take his load or
her Bulls cock & take his load or clean him up.Yep - question is only, when he'll be fucked. He claims he doesn't want to, but most here believe it's in the making and he'll falter happily.

Oh, he enjoys it, or he wouldn't be doing it.
And his wife knows he enjoys it. She can tell
by the hardon he gets when she has him suck
her Bulls cock & take his load or clean him up.
Yep - question is only, when he'll be fucked. He claims he doesn't want to, but most here believe it's in the making and he'll falter happily.

And explain to me how a cock sucker isn’t gay or bi. Can you imagine me saying I take it up the ass for my wife but I’m not bi?
GREAT Question! Just that you are asking a wrong person. There is no doubt in my mind that he is gay. But he is confused about it and thinks that sucking mans cock only 3 times does not make him gay.... I am not sure what the defining rules are.... but to me if you take a mans cock in your mouth you are a homo, end of the discussion!

When will u cucks learn, you wanted this lifestyle for your wife and its your job to surrender any needs you have . Only job you have now is make sure your wife (queen) is 100% sexually happy and serviced since you cucks cant do the job properly

My husband does whatever I tell him, he knows this and he 100& straight , but if he wants to watch he will and does want we want him to , which in most cases get my lovers hard again for me . It might be anything from inserting his penis back inside of me or stroking him

While all my lovers are straight but like them I do love the humiliation of watching my husband suck my lovers cock . Some cases when its been that time of the month and I cant give him myself all to him I will invite them over so my husband cant give them a good blow bow as we fondle. He tells me time and time again he hates it , my reply is you don’t have to watch. But every time he accepts his job. So you so called cuck. Just do your job and keep your ladies happy

When will u cucks learn, you wanted this lifestyle for your wife and its your job to surrender any needs you have . Only job you have now is make sure your wife (queen) is 100% sexually happy and serviced since you cucks cant do the job properly

My husband does whatever I tell him, he knows this and he 100& straight , but if he wants to watch he will and does want we want him to , which in most cases get my lovers hard again for me . It might be anything from inserting his penis back inside of me or stroking him

While all my lovers are straight but like them I do love the humiliation of watching my husband suck my lovers cock . Some cases when its been that time of the month and I cant give him myself all to him I will invite them over so my husband cant give them a good blow bow as we fondle. He tells me time and time again he hates it , my reply is you don’t have to watch. But every time he accepts his job. So you so called cuck. Just do your job and keep your ladies happy
And that's the final word on the matter, I think!

Reactions: WetWild
Here is a video for you so you get a good idea what would it be like to do it....