My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
You are very arrested woman and have a wonderful body. You are most definately a Hotwife.

• Love
Reactions: AliceHotGirl
My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
Hi Hun. You look fantastic there is no way you will get turned down by any one male or female so taking it from another girl who has her own insecurities. You got nothing to worry about babe 💋💕

• Love
First off it’s hard to tell much about you from the picture you posted. You look like you could be a pretty woman, but that is with the limited view we have.
the thing with attraction is, everyone is attracted to something different. So it largely will be determined if the person you are into is into you. Some guys like skinny girls without much of a figure, other like large girls. Some like short hair and other long hair. And vise versa. I can tell you that having confidence is a huge turn on for most people. You are going to have to get happy with your self first

• Love
My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife
seriously 🙄i’d say about as hot as a hotwife can possibly be 🔥🔥🔥, any doubt at all close your eyes and imagine how many guys have stroked their cocks while admiring your pictures and dreaming they could spend a little time with you !!!!

Hell baby if I seen you in that bar I would so make a play for you and to get to suck on your tities for sure you are hot 🔥🔥🔥

Stunning Wish you were in Arizona!