My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

How tough that you’re going through this crisis of confidence/insecurity over your body and looks, Hanna snyder, female… Riiiiiiiioght!!! Lol

Last edited:
My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
You look sexy you seem to have some nice big tits feel confident about yourself in my opinion you look Amazing hot I would definitely would love to make you a hotwife

Reactions: Hannah snyder
You look sexy you seem to have some nice big tits feel confident about yourself in my opinion you look Amazing hot I would definitely would love to make you a hotwife
This is a fake post
My husband wants me to hotwife. At a bar he'll say what about him....or why don't you use the mend room...
Why use the Mens room when your bed is the perfect place to cross that line and turn you into the Hotwife you are destined to become? Your juices and your lovers soaking your sheets. Your husband made to sleep in the wet spot.

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
A lot of people are throwing out the word gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, but all this does is actually devalue the meaning of these words.

I'd rate a 5/10 in the first 10 seconds, but after critical analysis

I notice you have great hair, your lips are nice and full, clear skin,

Perky breasts and shaved pussy (based on your other photos)

this would put you at 8/10,

However we can see that you've got extra weight around your stomach,
and we can't see your pussy

so the over all rating is 6/10

You could easily be 9/10 with just a little bit of work at the gym
and better camera angles.

thanks for having the confidence and sharing your pictures with us.

No whore your old and out of date beat down pussy is drying up and your holes are not wet anymore. Your asshole is the only thing u have to offer cunt
Why would you assume that she's a whore, she didn't give enough information for us to determine that,

You haven't seen her pussy, you don't know if it's "beat down" nor do you know how much sex she's had over her lifetime

same point again, how would you know she's drying up?

If we assume what you've said is correct, even then she'd have something to offer than her asshole, for example her responding to a message, is an offer of attention.

It's fine to be critical and give honest feedback, but to assume things about others isn't.

You looking so Hot sexy and beautiful queen of XXX. Your juicy lips and boobs full with honey. I wanna drink both and fuck u hard if u don't mind