My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

Every woman IS beautiful. Men just need to appreciate the differences and enjoy the beauty that each woman chooses to show
Objectively, there are attractive people and unattractive ones. Beauty it's not just a social construct ( even if it plays a huge part). A study demonstrated that babies stare at a picture of attractive people four times longer than the average/ unattractive ones. So all women are not beautiful and it's totally fine

Objectively, there are attractive people and unattractive ones. Beauty it's not just a social construct ( even if it plays a huge part). A study demonstrated that babies stare at a picture of attractive people four times longer than the average/ unattractive ones. So all women are not beautiful and it's totally fine
Beauty comes in many forms. Give me a beautiful attitude anytime

Reactions: ANONGUY
There you go, some people cannot stand that women are human beings... Have some self respect and chin up, we are all human, we are all created to have the same rights. Don't worship anybody, your not less than anyone you can think of

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
from what I can see..... you would be a great hotwife.....do you have that nice personality to go along with your sexy body?

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
you're beautiful, don't worry about what others think of you. if you have this desire, go ahead, if you don't feel sure of what will happen, don't take chances, go only when you're sure of the act.'