My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
Turned down? Never I'd imagine men fighting to have you. Your husbands fetish is a good one based on the reality of you as a highly desireable woman which you should exploit to the maximum by having as many men as is possible to service your sexual needs.

Oh, forget that rubbish. Come out fishing with me, and I'll teach you how to catch way more sucker fish than you're catching on here.
I mean, my hat's off to you for catching as many suckers as you did, but as a team we could easily quadruple that amount.

sassy-fishing.gif

Reactions: TallUKBlonde
Every woman has a different looks and beautyness .you are the one you are beautiful Hot And Sexy figure lady and your full body full with honey and Fire. Don't think wrong about you.best of luck and enjoy every moment of life and sex with positive thinking
You are a very hot lady! Never worry about how you look.🙂

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna