My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
From what I can see your lips alone would turn me on and that cleavage. I think you will find that most guys are more attracted to the woman next door than super models. You would rock my world XX

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
it amazes me that women think they will be turned down. you may not have the pick of the litter like you did when you were 23, but you will still have many men knocking down your door. but in all reality don't let other's determine your sense of self worth. you need to do that yourself. no one's opinion of you matters more than the one you hold yourself.

You very sexy and I can't imagine any guy would not want to make you a Hotwife,post a couple of pictures and see the reaction,you will be surprised as you will get qlot of attention

Shatter your self-esteem?

What came to me was, ‘I would think that if anyone here was vain about appearance, it would be you.’

The way I see it, two types of men will turn you down: those who are 100% gay, and the ones you find at the city morgue.
so fucking right i bet you want to have some fun and i also lets make it happen and make you happy