My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
If you are to get turned down, it's just due to preferences. Doesn't mean you're not hot. You look fine as fuck to me. However, there are other women some men think are hot and I don't see why. Don't be scared of getting turned down. May do good for you to be in a man's shoe for a minute. We get turned down left and right.

I'd love to see more btw. Maybe without the top?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
If you are to get turned down, it's just due to preferences. Doesn't mean you're not hot. You look fine as fuck to me. However, there are other women some men think are hot and I don't see why. Don't be scared of getting turned down. May do good for you to be in a man's shoe for a minute. We get turned down left and right.

Better? 😉

Attachments

• 31A0B443-BCF7-4DFD-B526-660A7268125D.jpeg
    31A0B443-BCF7-4DFD-B526-660A7268125D.jpeg
    695.6 KB · Views: 342
Support ur huby's wishes . U will be amazed at your self adn how easy it to flirt with someone then spread your legs for him to fuck you in front of your hubby. When u feel a different man cumming in you u will love the change in your behavior and feelings. You will gain more confidence in your self than u new was possible. Better than riding a 2 wheel bike.