My husband wants me to become a Hotwife but am insecure with my body and looks. Do you guys find me attractive at all?

I think sexiness comes from within. What are you willing to do in bed drives men crazy and looks play little into it. I'm a BBW and my husband shares me with no issues of guys not showing or not interested. It's been such a self esteem boost for me. So much that I even started an OF page yesterday to share my experiences and help pay for hotel rooms. This experience has been the confidence boost I've been looking for my entire life.

I think sexiness comes from within. What are you willing to do in bed drives men crazy and looks play little into it. I'm a BBW and my husband shares me with no issues of guys not showing or not interested. It's been such a self esteem boost for me. So much that I even started an OF page yesterday to share my experiences and help pay for hotel rooms. This experience has been the confidence boost I've been looking for my entire life.
It should be a confidence boost.
Sexy IS in the head.

My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
On wow you are super sexy, I would be more than happy to play with you ... I would love exploring your hot sexy body making you feel so hot n horny then when you are so horny slide in and make you cum again and again ...

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
That is sexy. Not because you are being spit roasted. But because you embrace that side of you. Though being roasted like that is also sexy.
On wow you are super sexy, I would be more than happy to play with you ... I would love exploring your hot sexy body making you feel so hot n horny then when you are so horny slide in and make you cum again and again ...

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
My husband has had this fetish for quite some time but I’m scared I’ll get turned down and shatter my self esteem. What do you honestly think about me? Would I even be considered a Hotwife?
Are you kidding me? Most of this guys would fuck anything that has a warm body and a heart beet! If you get turned down its not going to be because of how you look, will be because they are gay and desire what you do to a good size and hard one!

Most guys will trip over their tongue to see you hunni, there are no supermodels in here just us normal people. If you are willing to pursue the lifestyle with your hubby, you'll be a superstar! I wish you a long and fruitful journey. I'll be watching with interest. L

Most guys will trip over their tongue to see you hunni, there are no supermodels in here just us normal people. If you are willing to pursue the lifestyle with your hubby, you'll be a superstar! I wish you a long and fruitful journey. I'll be watching with interest. L
Totally agree. I'm a bigger girl and nobody has ever turned me away. Sexiness is a frame of mind, and if you are doing things most woman won't, the ones that want you to do those things will find you irresistible, every damn day!