My Japanese Fiancée

I am a 22 year old American sailor stationed in Japan. I grew up in Alabama and was a little shocked when I received my orders to Japan. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with the beauty of this country. The girls here are doll like - they have a sophisticated innocence about them, especially Akiko my fiancée. Akiko is a student at Chiba University - one of the best universities in Japan. She is smart, speaks great English - and is extremely beautiful with a tight, well put together body. Her tan lines have always driven me crazy.

Akiko and I have been together since about one month after my arrival in Japan, one year now. I made the mistake of bringing her to a party with a lot of American's. Until that party, Akiko and I had dated around Chiba and she came to my apartment. At the party, she met a lot of people and I drank far too much. I drank so much I don't remember everything that happened that night - and have periods I don't remember at all. What I do remember is, I was ready to go. I knew I'd had too much - so I started looking for Akiko - we had gotten separated. When I found her, she was talking to an older man that worked for the military in Japan. I didn't worry - Akiko was a 20 year old beauty and he was nearly 50 years old. We left the party - but I do remember having a strange feeling that this old dude was hitting on my girlfriend. I asked her about it and she was dismissive. I knew him; I would see him at work from time to time and we lived in the same apartment complex.

I lived about an hour from Chiba - where Akiko went to school. So, her visits to my house were always coordinated. We planned them a week in advance. I would meet her at the train station - we would go out - then come back to my apartment. I called Akiko to coordinate our meeting time at the train station and she told me she couldn't come to see me that week. I was stunned - hurt and confused - but she was a great student with a promising future so I got that she was probably studying. This happened two weeks in a row. I was sitting on what we call a "mid-watch" discussing this with one of my best friends. He was quiet when I told him about Akiko not showing up for two weeks and how I missed her. He pulled me aside- and said "I didn't want to say anything, but she is seeing that civilian dude". Startled and beside myself, not believing that story at all, he told me that yes, she was, he was sorry to be the one to let me know, but she is with him tonight. I asked how the hell did he know - then I remembered his best friend is that old dudes roommate. That was how he knew - his best friend told him that she was seeing the older man.

I asked my supervisor immediately if I could get off work - I had a bit of an emergency. It was a slow night, so he let me go. I made it to our apartment complex around midnight - no lights were on the the guys apartment. I knocked on the door - no one came. I sat out on my balcony waiting to see if they would show up - I had all my lights off so no one could see. Sure enough - a little after 1 am, a car pulls up and out get the older man and Akiko. They were laughing, walking toward his apartment, he had his arm around her back with his hand on her ass. I wanted to scream, yell out in anger but I sat and suffered in silence as I watched those two go into his apartment. I was so angry - I couldn't control myself and went down stairs and knocked on his door.

He answered, not knowing it was me knocking. They didn't expect me, I was supposed to be working. There, sitting on his sofa, was my beautiful Akiko. I started to go in - but he stopped me. I told him - I want to talk to her. He told me it was up to her if she wanted to come out - I yelled into the apartment for her to just come talk to me. She came to the door and stood beside him. I asked "what are you doing - why are you doing this", Her answer "I am young. I want to enjoy being young", I said "but we're engaged, we have a wedding to plan". She told me "I need to talk to you about that later, not now". I said "well, come with me, we can go back to the apartment and talk now". She hesitated and said "no, I am staying here". Then she turned and walked away - he closed the door. I knocked but they did not answer. I decided not to make a scene so I walked in circles around the parking lot.

At about 6 am the next morning, the older dudes roommate came home. I met him in the parking lot. He had no idea I was watching him. When he unlocked the door, I came in behind him before the door closed. I was crazed with jealousy. I went into the house, he said out loud "Tim, what in the fuck are you doing" - then a few seconds later the sliding doors to the bedroom opened. There laid my fiancée naked under a sheet. The old dude had a towel wrapped around him as he walked toward me. He pushed me out of his room and told me - "dude you have to realized, it's her choice. She wants to be here - I want her here - you need to go". I went out of his bedroom - but his roommate let me sit on the sofa. For the next hour I sat there, listening to Akiko and him have sex.

She and I no longer are engaged. She sees me as a "friend". She now sees him several times a week. I sit on the balcony and watch them come and go. My stupid mistake was introducing her to him - getting drunk at that party - and losing the most beautiful girls I've ever seen to someone 30 years my senior. At times he will bring her to functions on base. People know that I used to be with her. I get looks of pity - some chuckles. We had a party at the club a few nights ago. She was so pretty in her little black dress - them on the dance floor - her moving her body so seductively while dancing with him. I have never felt this kind of pain in my life. It's hard to describe. Then at the end of the night - to see them leave together - and know they are in the apartment below me is even more painful. I hear him talking to coworkers about her. About how "fanfuckingtastic" she is in bed - about how inexperienced she was was they started "fucking" (he doesn't even have the decency to call it dating). Writing this article helps get it out of my system.
-----------------------

Follow-on (I am new to this site I don't know how to update a post for new info)... this happened this afternoon:

Well - this afternoon - Akiko knocked on my door. You can imagine my surprise - she was alone and said "we need to talk". I was waiting for this moment - the apology. Her telling me that she made a big mistake and she wanted to get back together. So I listened. She started with "well, he is married". A million thoughts raced through my head in just a couple of seconds while that set in. Then she followed with "his wife is now coming to Japan to be with him". Again, good sign for me - this ass hole who stole my girl, my future wife would be out of the picture.

However, the stinger followed. "Since he and his wife will be getting a house together, he will no longer live below you. I was wondering if you would let us use your apartment as a meeting place. The trip to Chiba is over an hour - it will be hard for him to come up there often." She knows I have two bedrooms, one is totally empty - I don't have a tatami, air mattress or anything. I

I asked her "for what - why do you want to meet in my apartment". She told me "because a hotel will become too expensive". I asked "what's in it for me". She said "well, after he leaves, you and I can spend time together - eating out, movies, things like that". I told her "well, you know the bedroom has nothing in it". She said he is willing to buy a box spring and mattress to put on the floor that I can keep if I let them meet here.

I told her yes. Its always been hard for me to tell her no for anything. The way I see it - I will have a chance to spend time with her - and maybe I can win her back. After all, he is married so her relationship with him cannot be long term. I gave her the extra key back - so she can come and go as she pleases... and I guess I have a box spring and mattress that will be delivered this weekend. His wife gets here on the 10th. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the time I get to spend with her - will help convince her I love her and we can reunite.

Last edited:
I would say instead that it revealed something you'd rather not have seen... but I concur with @jim28, it's probably for the best you learn now rather than later.
Very true - and I appreciate you guys pointing this out. It's fresh - it happened just last month. I also understand that he takes to her "adult type" parties where she may be with other men/couples. I can tell you honestly - she was not like that when we met. She is studying to be a teacher. She was quiet, reserve and almost shy. That is one reason the shock of this is taking a long time to sink in.

You are on the right page to tell us the feelings of how you felt when you heard Akiko fuck. But I'm sorry that your relationship went wrong, because I can see that it hurt you a lot.
I think I have "grown up" a bit in the last month. I just see her going into his apartment and know how good she feels.. knowing its him and not me. This weekend we have a work party where we've rented out a bar/dance floor and people are staying over at the hotel. This will be a big test. But I am friends with the older guys roommate - and I have been in the apartment in the last week when she was there. She acknowledged me - we spoke. But of course its not the same. I honestly think he purposely had sex with her just because I was there. I don't know how much you know about Japanese apartments but they are small and the walls thin. I could hear her moaning through the door. I also saw those pretty titties of hers when he came out - if only for a second. she was sitting up in his bed - (smoking a cigarette which i had never seen her do). The summer is wrapping up here but she still has those tan lines.

I think I have "grown up" a bit in the last month. I just see her going into his apartment and know how good she feels.. knowing its him and not me. This weekend we have a work party where we've rented out a bar/dance floor and people are staying over at the hotel. This will be a big test. But I am friends with the older guys roommate - and I have been in the apartment in the last week when she was there. She acknowledged me - we spoke. But of course its not the same. I honestly think he purposely had sex with her just because I was there. I don't know how much you know about Japanese apartments but they are small and the walls thin. I could hear her moaning through the door. I also saw those pretty titties of hers when he came out - if only for a second. she was sitting up in his bed - (smoking a cigarette which i had never seen her do). The summer is wrapping up here but she still has those tan lines.
Is her pleasure turns you on?

I am a 22 year old American sailor stationed in Japan. I grew up in Alabama and was a little shocked when I received my orders to Japan. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with the beauty of this country. The girls here are doll like - they have a sophisticated innocence about them, especially Akiko my fiancée. Akiko is a student at Chiba University - one of the best universities in Japan. She is smart, speaks great English - and is extremely beautiful with a tight, well put together body. Her tan lines have always driven me crazy.

Akiko and I have been together since about one month after my arrival in Japan, one year now. I made the mistake of bringing her to a party with a lot of American's. Until that party, Akiko and I had dated around Chiba and she came to my apartment. At the party, she met a lot of people and I drank far too much. I drank so much I don't remember everything that happened that night - and have periods I don't remember at all. What I do remember is, I was ready to go. I knew I'd had too much - so I started looking for Akiko - we had gotten separated. When I found her, she was talking to an older man that worked for the military in Japan. I didn't worry - Akiko was a 20 year old beauty and he was nearly 50 years old. We left the party - but I do remember having a strange feeling that this old dude was hitting on my girlfriend. I asked her about it and she was dismissive. I knew him; I would see him at work from time to time and we lived in the same apartment complex.

I lived about an hour from Chiba - where Akiko went to school. So, her visits to my house were always coordinated. We planned them a week in advance. I would meet her at the train station - we would go out - then come back to my apartment. I called Akiko to coordinate our meeting time at the train station and she told me she couldn't come to see me that week. I was stunned - hurt and confused - but she was a great student with a promising future so I got that she was probably studying. This happened two weeks in a row. I was sitting on what we call a "mid-watch" discussing this with one of my best friends. He was quiet when I told him about Akiko not showing up for two weeks and how I missed her. He pulled me aside- and said "I didn't want to say anything, but she is seeing that civilian dude". Startled and beside myself, not believing that story at all, he told me that yes, she was, he was sorry to be the one to let me know, but she is with him tonight. I asked how the hell did he know - then I remembered his best friend is that old dudes roommate. That was how he knew - his best friend told him that she was seeing the older man.

I asked my supervisor immediately if I could get off work - I had a bit of an emergency. It was a slow night, so he let me go. I made it to our apartment complex around midnight - no lights were on the the guys apartment. I knocked on the door - no one came. I sat out on my balcony waiting to see if they would show up - I had all my lights off so no one could see. Sure enough - a little after 1 am, a car pulls up and out get the older man and Akiko. They were laughing, walking toward his apartment, he had his arm around her back with his hand on her ass. I wanted to scream, yell out in anger but I sat and suffered in silence as I watched those two go into his apartment. I was so angry - I couldn't control myself and went down stairs and knocked on his door.

He answered, not knowing it was me knocking. They didn't expect me, I was supposed to be working. There, sitting on his sofa, was my beautiful Akiko. I started to go in - but he stopped me. I told him - I want to talk to her. He told me it was up to her if she wanted to come out - I yelled into the apartment for her to just come talk to me. She came to the door and stood beside him. I asked "what are you doing - why are you doing this", Her answer "I am young. I want to enjoy being young", I said "but we're engaged, we have a wedding to plan". She told me "I need to talk to you about that later, not now". I said "well, come with me, we can go back to the apartment and talk now". She hesitated and said "no, I am staying here". Then she turned and walked away - he closed the door. I knocked but they did not answer. I decided not to make a scene so I walked in circles around the parking lot.

At about 6 am the next morning, the older dudes roommate came home. I met him in the parking lot. He had no idea I was watching him. When he unlocked the door, I came in behind him before the door closed. I was crazed with jealousy. I went into the house, he said out loud "Tim, what in the fuck are you doing" - then a few seconds later the sliding doors to the bedroom opened. There laid my fiancée naked under a sheet. The old dude had a towel wrapped around him as he walked toward me. He pushed me out of his room and told me - "dude you have to realized, it's her choice. She wants to be here - I want her here - you need to go". I went out of his bedroom - but his roommate let me sit on the sofa. For the next hour I sat there, listening to Akiko and him have sex.

She and I no longer are engaged. She sees me as a "friend". She now sees him several times a week. I sit on the balcony and watch them come and go. My stupid mistake was introducing her to him - getting drunk at that party - and losing the most beautiful girls I've ever seen to someone 30 years my senior. At times he will bring her to functions on base. People know that I used to be with her. I get looks of pity - some chuckles. We had a party at the club a few nights ago. She was so pretty in her little black dress - them on the dance floor - her moving her body so seductively while dancing with him. I have never felt this kind of pain in my life. It's hard to describe. Then at the end of the night - to see them leave together - and know they are in the apartment below me is even more painful. I hear him talking to coworkers about her. About how "fanfuckingtastic" she is in bed - about how inexperienced she was was they started "fucking" (he doesn't even have the decency to call it dating). Writing this article helps get it out of my system.
Young man, your story is all too familiar to me. The same thing happened to me when I was your age. IN time the wounds will heal. The thought will always remind you that you need to protect your feelings. You could not stop her from her meeting someone else. She is young also. Wanting to mess with an older guy. She will leave that older guy for someone who is closer to her age. She is trying to figure out her life also.

Son, you will move on. Someone else will enter your life. Someone who is going to be in love with you and not hurt you. I highly suggest that you seek other forums other than this one. People come on here to get off on all the sexual for help in understanding what just happened to you. Even though all the remarks you had gotten have been positive. People come on her to talk sexual and get off to one another stories and post. Nonetheless, good luck and get out there and find another little lady and move on with your life.

Young man, your story is all too familiar to me. The same thing happened to me when I was your age. IN time the wounds will heal. The thought will always remind you that you need to protect your feelings. You could not stop her from her meeting someone else. She is young also. Wanting to mess with an older guy. She will leave that older guy for someone who is closer to her age. She is trying to figure out her life also.

Son, you will move on. Someone else will enter your life. Someone who is going to be in love with you and not hurt you. I highly suggest that you seek other forums other than this one. People come on here to get off on all the sexual for help in understanding what just happened to you. Even though all the remarks you had gotten have been positive. People come on her to talk sexual and get off to one another stories and post. Nonetheless, good luck and get out there and find another little lady and move on with your life.
Thank you sir. When I said earlier - I think I grew up a bit.. I understand how someone could "get off" on this kind of story. It doesn't bother me. Its like therapy really to get it out. I have a lot of anger toward her now.. I'll get over it I know. I try to make the best of it and when I see her going into his apartment or see them together... I actually go home and jerk off thinking of her. I hate to admit that - but it does arouse me some.

Thank you sir. When I said earlier - I think I grew up a bit.. I understand how someone could "get off" on this kind of story. It doesn't bother me. Its like therapy really to get it out. I have a lot of anger toward her now.. I'll get over it I know. I try to make the best of it and when I see her going into his apartment or see them together... I actually go home and jerk off thinking of her. I hate to admit that - but it does arouse me some.
I caught my GF going into an all night movie theater. I had followed her. Which is something I'd never done before. But I had a good Idea she was cheating on me. Watching her go into that theater just killed me. It was 0200. what the hell were they going to do there. I knew she liked big cocks, this guy had a 10 inch cock. I knew she was going to be sucking his dick in the back row. At first it was just terrible to think about. But on the drive home, the more I thought about her sucking his dick the harder my dick got. I was actually getting off knowing that she was sucking it off.

So I know how you feel my guy. It is so very weird. The thing that hurts you so much also makes you so excited. When she got home, she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. But when she got into bed at 0500. I had known she had sucked that huge cock. I could still smell it on her breath as She kissed me on the check.

If you read some of my posts you will see that I like thinking about my GF's sucking other guys off. But, I have to tell you. The excitement you feel now knowing your ex is sexually active. And it gets you off. Its only going to manifest in all your new sexual adventures. After awhile, you'll feel that way about all you have relations with. You might even get to the point where you want to try and suck a guy off one day. I got to that point. I know it seems crazy. But porn will control you. I know it has destroyed my relationship with my last GF that went into the movie theater with Mr.10 inch. So be careful with this double edged sword son. Because she is very sharp. If you ever want to chat on a lighter topic, let me know. BTW, thanks for your service.

Well - this afternoon - Akiko knocked on my door. You can imagine my surprise - she was alone and said "we need to talk". I was waiting for this moment - the apology. Her telling me that she made a big mistake and she wanted to get back together. So I listened. She started with "well, he is married". A million thoughts raced through my head in just a couple of seconds while that set in. Then she followed with "his wife is now coming to Japan to be with him". Again, good sign for me - this ass hole who stole my girl, my future wife would be out of the picture.

However, the stinger followed. "Since he and his wife will be getting a house together, he will no longer live below you. I was wondering if you would let us use your apartment as a meeting place. The trip to Chiba is over an hour - it will be hard for him to come up there often." She knows I have two bedrooms, one is totally empty - I don't have a tatami, air mattress or anything. I

I asked her "for what - why do you want to meet in my apartment". She told me "because a hotel will become too expensive". I asked "what's in it for me". She said "well, after he leaves, you and I can spend time together - eating out, movies, things like that". I told her "well, you know the bedroom has nothing in it". She said he is willing to buy a box spring and mattress to put on the floor that I can keep if I let them meet here.

I told her yes. Its always been hard for me to tell her no for anything. The way I see it - I will have a chance to spend time with her - and maybe I can win her back. After all, he is married so her relationship with him cannot be long term. I gave her the extra key back - so she can come and go as she pleases... and I guess I have a box spring and mattress that will be delivered this weekend. His wife gets here on the 10th. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the time I get to spend with her - will help convince her I love her and we can reunite.

SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING JACKING OFF IN THE OTHER ROOM , LISTENING, WAITING FOR THEM TO FINNISH, & MAYBE GO IN & CLEAN HER- UP
JUST A THOUGHT
JUST TAKE YOUR TIME, "A BIG IF " SHE IS INTERESTED IN YOU SHE WILL SURELY LET IT BE KNOW, JUST ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES , WHEN YOU SEE OR SPEND TIME WITH HER ENJOY HER BIG BEAUTIFUL , IT,S THE LITTLE THINGS SHE WILL REMEMBER, DON,T TRY , JUST LET IT HAPPEN

SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING JACKING OFF IN THE OTHER ROOM , LISTENING, WAITING FOR THEM TO FINNISH, & MAYBE GO IN & CLEAN HER- UP
JUST A THOUGHT
JUST TAKE YOUR TIME, "A BIG IF " SHE IS INTERESTED IN YOU SHE WILL SURELY LET IT BE KNOW, JUST ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES , WHEN YOU SEE OR SPEND TIME WITH HER ENJOY HER BIG BEAUTIFUL , IT,S THE LITTLE THINGS SHE WILL REMEMBER, DON,T TRY , JUST LET IT HAPPEN
I sit in the living room while they use the back room. My apartment is very small - 800 sq ft or so. The walls are thin - I can hear everything. I can see why she likes him - he is much more experienced than I am.. she also told me I "came too soon" all the time. That I need to learn control, like he does.