My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.
She made me hard

Attachments

• IMG_20230601_044619.jpg
    IMG_20230601_044619.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 122
Mmmmm would love to see that in action

Have you not seen this vid yet? Plenty of slapping her jiggly ass in the first video.

BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Listen to her say it for yourself in the video ;)

Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave her -- she loved them! They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and now she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy.

I ask her a question for you guys at the end of the first vid. And in the second vid, she doesn't answer me cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to start training her.

Enjoy my slut (soon literally!)