My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Thank you all for the compliments! Wifey didn't come back til about 2am!

She's been with other men but this is the first time she's gone all the way. If you recall, she set this up herself with an old friend so I wasn't involved, that's why no pictures. Apparently a lot of talking, A LOT of making out (her lips were pale red, kind of like she'd been kissing really hard), some foreplay, and then straight to the sex. She said the sex was good. She did missionary, doggy, and road him at the end. All in all, pretty straight forward, she said. He had a monster cock, 8 inches, which is bigger than me. He's also girthier, but she said she took him all the way in! And they went at it pretty hard by the end. She did not come, but he did from underneath from her grinding him. She said she was done after that.

And you bet your ass I punished her hard when she got home. After she told me how the night went, I brought her upstairs and undressed her, tasted her used pussy, then made her get on her knees and suck me. Followed by a ton of pounding. She was def a little looser. I made her cum as well. And I didn't last long either to be perfectly honest, I was so worked up -- waiting for her to come home, hearing the details, then finally getting to punish her for being such a slut wife.

Might share that video down the line, but here is a quick photo & vid...

Attachments

• ton.jpeg
    ton.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 213
  • TONv_ma.mp4
    3.4 MB
She looks fantastic! Love how tight that skirt is on her ass revealing her panty line. Does she take pics/video when she's with him to show you after?

I hope you've seen earlier photos. She LOVES showing off her panty lines out in public.

Attachments

• PL_V00.png
    PL_V00.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 179
  • BLUR01.png
    BLUR01.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 148
  • BLUR02.png
    BLUR02.png
    2 MB · Views: 124
  • PL_V001.png
    PL_V001.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 178

She's been with other men but this is the first time she's gone all the way. If you recall, she set this up herself with an old friend so I wasn't involved, that's why no pictures. Apparently a lot of talking, A LOT of making out (her lips were pale red, kind of like she'd been kissing really hard), some foreplay, and then straight to the sex. She said the sex was good. She did missionary, doggy, and road him at the end. All in all, pretty straight forward, she said. He had a monster cock, 8 inches, which is bigger than me. He's also girthier, but she said she took him all the way in! And they went at it pretty hard by the end. She did not come, but he did from underneath from her grinding him. She said she was done after that.

And you bet your ass I punished her hard when she got home. After she told me how the night went, I brought her upstairs and undressed her, tasted her used pussy, then made her get on her knees and suck me. Followed by a ton of pounding. She was def a little looser. I made her cum as well. And I didn't last long either to be perfectly honest, I was so worked up -- waiting for her to come home, hearing the details, then finally getting to punish her for being such a slut wife.

Congratulations, she's lost this cherry. A little disappointing she didn't get her cookies while she was there, hopefully you took care of that.

Reactions: communalspoonin

Man, her perfect round ass always turn me rock hard in a sec.

Reactions: communalspoonin

Also love her voice when she replies you, such beautiful slut she is .