My name is Emily

The Jersey hubris

I just wanted to tell you all what a nasty perv I am. I was in N.Y doing a shoot and a older black man said he liked my ass. I told him to get in the car and took my panties off under my skirt and held it below his nose. He rubbed his crotch, and I grabbed his cock through his sweatpants. I asked him where his place was and he said, "I'm homeless" For some reason my devil came out. I got a homeless perv in my car massaging his cock through his dirty pants. I took it out and I licked the sweaty tip and looked him in the eyes as I took the shaft down my throat. I told him with a full mouth to finger my pussy. He shoved 2 in my pussy and slipped his pinky in my butt. I grabbed his balls and squeezed them. He licked his fingers and started shoving my head down keeping a finger sliding in and out of my ass. He said "You preppy little slut, suck this black cock like you are starving." I told him my husband was shopping nearby and he loved it. "I hope he sees you sucking a strangers dick in his car" I said "Me too" and he crammed his finger knuckle deep up my ass and his cock down my throat and I couldn't breathe. He shot 6 or 7 large pumps down my throat before letting me breathe. Swallowing cum makes me cum, so it was amazing. We had no sooner got out of the car when my hubby approached. He could see his erection, and I looked him in the eyes licking my lips. My man knows whats up. I had him eat my pussy while I described what we did while he was away. Glad my hubby is so awesome. This pic showed how wet I'd gotten. My hubby made me promise to fuck the next pervy bum.

Attachments

• 1_(113).jpg
    1_(113).jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 58