My name is JT.

I'm JT. I work at a law firm and have a Master of Legal Studies. My baby brother Brody studied the same. Brody and I were in the same Fraternity, him pledging when I was Pres.

My baby brother Brody writes about me on here because I love to fuck his girlfriends. Really if at any time he has a hot date or has been talking to a girl on Tinder or Bumble for a long duration, I will use dominance and coercion to force my baby bro into inviting his female to wherever all three of us can hang out, and over the span of no longer than a few hours to a couple weeks, I'm fuckin his girl right in front of him.

At the time Idgaf if any of this was going to negatively affect Brody psychologically. Now, as the Alpha older brother, I think I've trained him to take and enjoy effortlessly, although the more struggle and resistance up until the beginning of the cuckolding always makes it so much sweeter.

I'm not a sadist or some bad guy, I just think that jocks cuck nerds, muscle cuck weakness, big balls cuck small sacks, and big cocks cuck shrimp dicks. I think in a way I've made my little brother happier or at least more at peace with his rightful place. If I was blessed with the genetic gifts and the will to be an alpha, even if we both love scalding hot latinas with big juicy titties and fat asses, big lips, dark eyes, and long dark hair, I should be the one to enjoy what's his. Because she's always going to recognize the true alpha in the relationship. And as much as he yelps and whimpers, I think he enjoys the sack whoopings I give his sorry manhood before I fuck his girlfriends. I've now trained him to masturbate while he watches us have sex so he becomes even more fully addicted.

So any of you who get a bad impression of me because this makes me sound like an asshole, idgaf and you're lucky I'm not fucking your girlfriend or wife too, cuz it'd be brutal, long and hard.

Some of the people messaging Brody on here asked him to see a picture of me because they're tired of hearing about me but never seeing me. They thought I wasn't real and that he was hiring other men to fuck his girlfriends. This is me, last Saturday, mid day, fucking Brody's Tinder slut. She's been coming over the little pussy has been beating around the bush, failing to make a move on her so I spent Friday night fucking her in my room alone and then made, or rather allowed Brody to take pictures while we fucked.
Untitled design (1).png
Untitled design.png
Untitled design (3).pngUntitled design (4).png
Untitled design (5) (1).png
There she is in this picture looking over at Brody submissively taking pictures of me getting all the pussy and her feeling disgusted by his submission and dominated position.

I'll have Brody upload the rest lol.

Last edited:
Untitled design (16).pngUntitled design (17).pngUntitled design (18).png
She was laughing so much at me sadistically. Both her and JT loved it so much as per usual. JT was victorious over me once again with women and this time demanded that I upload the most recent proof to the website "where all you cucks compete with one another." I deserve this position, I love this position and JT is dominant over me. I'll keep reeling in bangin women way outside of my league for them to quickly turn to JT for some dick. He says he wants to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy