My Pregnant Wife

sweetpineapple

my 39 yr old wife is 37 weeks pregnant with her 22 yr Latina' lover's baby, a baby girl. This is going to be the third kid to our family and the first not with me. I want to say this is not planned and really highlights the risk to this kind lifestyle. This is the second time he got her pregnant, we decided to keep the baby because we did not want her to go though an abortion. It's not easy to separate love from sex sometimes, they still have sex regularly and for her this has become a routine. He is proud of the fact a 39 yr old highly educated married mother of two is having his baby. Lastly, the hardest part is that we are both Asian so the baby will look different racially. We are moving to Taxes from California to avoid scrutiny from friends and families.

224926c8g96eh6xt2y83qz.jpg

Last edited:
He is very proud to be a father although he won't be playing a big role in the kid's life probably. Once we moved, we plan to take a break from this lifestyle. Her bull will be living far away, we told him he is welcome to come visit. Wife and myself still feel a little embarrassed with thoughts of her getting pregnant and having a baby with a man 17 year junior to her.

shes so beatiful,lucky dude getting all the fruits and you getting all the chores,send more photos

• Love
Reactions: commissar1969
He is very proud to be a father although he won't be playing a big role in the kid's life probably. Once we moved, we plan to take a break from this lifestyle. Her bull will be living far away, we told him he is welcome to come visit. Wife and myself still feel a little embarrassed with thoughts of her getting pregnant and having a baby with a man 17 year junior to her.

It is really hot though, I gotta admit!

Wow, congrats, very hot. my wife and i are still trying, although he is older than her in our case, about 20 years older to be exact

my 39 yr old wife is 37 weeks pregnant with her 22 yr Latina' lover's baby, a baby girl. This is going to be the third kid to our family and the first not with me. I want to say this is not planned and really highlights the risk to this kind lifestyle. This is the second time he got her pregnant, we decided to keep the baby because we did not want her to go though an abortion. It's not easy to separate love from sex sometimes, they still have sex regularly and for her this has become a routine. He is proud of the fact a 39 yr old highly educated married mother of two is having his baby. Lastly, the hardest part is that we are both Asian so the baby will look different racially. We are moving to Taxes from California to avoid scrutiny from friends and families.

View attachment 115481
Very sexy guy. All the best

View attachment 115481

Hot! My ultimate fantasy is to knock up someone’s hot wife. Especially if she’s a different race than me. BTW i’m latino.

Reactions: Naughty

View attachment 115481

Sexy as fuck.. Love pregnant pussy.. It's so juicy and wet every second of the day

View attachment 115481
Show more of your sexy wife.. she is gorgeous pregnant

Reactions: Naughty
My ex wife fell pregnant to a group of Spanish guys whilst we were on holiday in Magaluf. It was a beach party and she went of with a group of men further down the beach and didn't come back for quite a while. Our son is now 26 and a similar thing happened when we were in Kefalonia, Greece 19 years ago. So although they look totally different to me and to each other it never bothered our families or us in fact when I look at them it makes me go back to the thoughts of their conception

A few months ago my wife and i were still looking for a bull to do it for us, but now my wife is pregnant with my neighbor’s baby, and best of all is our neighbor is white and we are latino, so the baby will definitely look different, maybe blonde like its father. This does make us think, but we are happy we are going to be parents.

A few months ago my wife and i were still looking for a bull to do it for us, but now my wife is pregnant with my neighbor’s baby, and best of all is our neighbor is white and we are latino, so the baby will definitely look different, maybe blonde like its father. This does make us think, but we are happy we are going to be parents.

I’m latino, i could’ve bred her so the baby looked like you. What’s important is that you’re are happy.