My side of the story ( wife )

Woreout

My husband has always been turned on by the thought of me having sex with another man. He hounded me over and over to let one of his friends fuck me to the point I was absolutely sure he was serious. One night after a pool party we hosted at our house I ended up in bed with Keith, one of hubby's buddies.

Since that night things have changed between me and my husband, I've discovered there's nothing to far out for him. He has started having me tattooed to draw more attention to my body.

Once when we were in Tennessee for a hot rod show hubby had me wear an extremely short pair of cut off jeans. They where so short there wasn't actually any legs , just frade threads. He also had me go without panties and I could feel the cool mountain air on my shaved pussy lips. I also wore a white cotton tank top without a bra. I knew my nipples could be seen when they got hard.

After a full day of looking at cars and trucks and being checked out by all the honey men my pussy was most definitely damp. We were getting ready to head home and Jon asked hubby if I could ride with him. He gave the excuse that he had some good herb and since I enjoy a good buzz he thought it would be a good idea.

When hubby came to let me know that I'd be riding with Jon he reached between my legs to feel my wetness. He said I'll bet Jon will probably fuck you too. I said you think so ? He said once you see that hunk of meat between his legs I'll guarantee it. I said if you want me fuck him I will. He kissed me and said do it.

On the ride home Jon fired up one and he and I enjoyed it then I told him to pull over so we could stretch our legs. I knew he noticed my pussy lips hiding in the frade legs of my shorts because I noticed a big bulge in his shorts.

We pulled off the road and parked beside a mountain stream. I walked down to it and as I stepped in a yelled at how cold it was. Jon came down to see for himself and as soon as he stepped in he kicked the freezing water at me. My white cotton top just about became invisible when it got wet. He laughed and pointed at my hard nipples asking if that water was cold. I immediately pulled the wet top off exposing my tits to him. Then I got out of the cold water so I could pull my shorts off. He watched as I folded my cloths up carefully and placed them on a rock. I turned to face him completely naked and said let me see your cock. He never took his yes off my body and he pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them. His cock was only semi hard hanging from his body yet it was easily twice the size of my husband's little ******** ********. He walked over to me and I immediately dropped to my knees. I gave him the slutiest blow job I could and he grew rock hard. I stood and turned my back to him then I placed my hands on my knees offering him my wet pussy.

He took my hips in his hands and I felt the head of his cock push my pussy lips apart. I wiggled my hips to align him with my opening and I pushed back causing him to start into my vagina. I gasp a little as his head pushed into me. He pulled my hips back forcing the length of his cock into me. I stood up straight and he started kissing my neck while he was buried in me.

He fucked me like a rag doll for a good hour before he filled my hungry pussy with his seed. I pulled my shorts on without first cleaning myself. I wanted to keep as much of his cum in me as possible.

On the ride home I told Jon I wanted more of his cock and he was welcome to come by anytime to fuck.

At the house I jumped out after giving Jon a kiss while squeezing his cock through his pants. As soon as I walked in the house I pulled my shorts off and told hubby to eat Jon's cum for his wife's cheating cunt.

Jon has come by twice a week for a year now. I've started letting him fuck my ass without telling hubby. Ive never let my husband have my ass.

My husband has told his version on here but this is mine.

I was shy when younger but he encouraged me to go topless on the beach and I noticed men glance over. After some wine he moved my bikini to show some pussy. Some boys came over to collect a stray ball and I caught one of them looking between my legs. Soon after 3 men asked my hubby where we were from and as they chatted they casually sat in front of me on the sand. One of them leaned forward and stroked my thigh 'you don't want to get sand in your cunt do you?' His hand was inches away as they all looked at my exposed pussy lips. I so needed somebody to make me cum, I could feel the wetness ousing out! They left with bulges in their Speedos and shorts, we fucked like mad soon after.

Hubby's best friend had been coming to our house for food and/or drinks for years, after the beach flashing hubby showed him some topless beach photos. He said he's like to see the real thing, having had some wine I was relaxed so was OK with hubby placing his friend's hand on my tit. He groped it, undid my blouse and lifted my tit out of my bra. He sucked a nipple and as I got aroused I took the bra off, he had a tit in each hand, tweaking one nipple and sucking the other. I didn't stop him so he then moved one hand to my leg and slid it up towards my pussy, I put my hand on his arm to stop him. His looked disappointed until I lifted my arse, pulled my skirt up and put his hand on my panty covered cunt. 'Show me your cock before you take my panties off' As he took his cock out I took my panties off, we touched each other before I said, 'enough for tonight'. I needed to think this through.

He joined us on a weekend away in a log cabin and I wore a short leather skirt and some black lacy lingerie. We played cards then strip cards and we were soon all naked. Hubby told his friend to sit next to me and 'see how far he could get'. He was very slowly stripping me and arousing me. He stroked my very wet cunt and I was so fucking turned on I came within a minute of him putting 7 fat inches inside me. We'd known him for years and I trusted him bareback, his cum was so hot and plentiful, I made sure hubby saw every cum face I made. I didn't clean up.

When his friend had left we fucked like teenagers, he pushed his friends cum further inside me before adding his to it. We have had many sessions, strip cards, groping and fucking for 5 years using different scenarios and outfits to freshen it up.

My husband has told his version on here but this is mine.

I was shy when younger but he encouraged me to go topless on the beach and I noticed men glance over. After some wine he moved my bikini to show some pussy. Some boys came over to collect a stray ball and I caught one of them looking between my legs. Soon after 3 men asked my hubby where we were from and as they chatted they casually sat in front of me on the sand. One of them leaned forward and stroked my thigh 'you don't want to get sand in your cunt do you?' His hand was inches away as they all looked at my exposed pussy lips. I so needed somebody to make me cum, I could feel the wetness ousing out! They left with bulges in their Speedos and shorts, we fucked like mad soon after.

Hubby's best friend had been coming to our house for food and/or drinks for years, after the beach flashing hubby showed him some topless beach photos. He said he's like to see the real thing, having had some wine I was relaxed so was OK with hubby placing his friend's hand on my tit. He groped it, undid my blouse and lifted my tit out of my bra. He sucked a nipple and as I got aroused I took the bra off, he had a tit in each hand, tweaking one nipple and sucking the other. I didn't stop him so he then moved one hand to my leg and slid it up towards my pussy, I put my hand on his arm to stop him. His looked disappointed until I lifted my arse, pulled my skirt up and put his hand on my panty covered cunt. 'Show me your cock before you take my panties off' As he took his cock out I took my panties off, we touched each other before I said, 'enough for tonight'. I needed to think this through.

He joined us on a weekend away in a log cabin and I wore a short leather skirt and some black lacy lingerie. We played cards then strip cards and we were soon all naked. Hubby told his friend to sit next to me and 'see how far he could get'. He was very slowly stripping me and arousing me. He stroked my very wet cunt and I was so fucking turned on I came within a minute of him putting 7 fat inches inside me. We'd known him for years and I trusted him bareback, his cum was so hot and plentiful, I made sure hubby saw every cum face I made. I didn't clean up.

When his friend had left we fucked like teenagers, he pushed his friends cum further inside me before adding his to it. We have had many sessions, strip cards, groping and fucking for 5 years using different scenarios and outfits to freshen it up.
I want to play strip cards

Her version is much better !!!!!! real. not many women here do that. its not easy but true. ive asked m wife many times to post and she wont