My ultimate fantasy

Jay_k3135

Male
Verified
I have always wanted to take a weekend trip and fly somewhere just for the sole purpose of fucking another man's wife. Nothing but treating her like my personal sex slave for a full weekend. From sensual soft and easy sex to tying up face fucking absolutely destroying and stretching out a tight wet pussy. Especially if the husbands wants to join in and us both pound away at her round after round all weekend long. Leaving her laying there covered in cum after every round. Not stopping until shes laying there shaking trying to catch her breath while I finish off by gently eating her out. Making sure to get all my rage and frustration out on her pussy with my big cock before I fly back home

Or have the husband telling me how to fuck his wife as she listens and takes it however he tells me to give it to her

Attachments

• 1585057071674_20191127_163158.jpg
    1585057071674_20191127_163158.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I have always wanted to take a weekend trip and fly somewhere just for the sole purpose of fucking another man's wife. Nothing but treating her like my personal sex slave for a full weekend. From sensual soft and easy sex to tying up face fucking absolutely destroying and stretching out a tight wet pussy. Especially if the husbands wants to join in and us both pound away at her round after round all weekend long. Leaving her laying there covered in cum after every round. Not stopping until shes laying there shaking trying to catch her breath while I finish off by gently eating her out. Making sure to get all my rage and frustration out on her pussy with my big cock before I fly back home

Or have the husband telling me how to fuck his wife as she listens and takes it however he tells me to give it to her
If your cock is bigger then his she will be the one telling you how she wants you to fuck her and most likely telling him she wishes he was manly enough to fuck her like you are fucking her

Showed Stacey your photo. She reminded me that your's is the cock she wants more than mine. Love that gal!