Update: Carol went to my former boss's house and had sex with him to try and convince him to hire me back. He's up to the idea, but he wants more. So now she has to date him a few times before he makes a final decision.

Carol wouldn't give me specific details about what went on, but she did re-enact some things with me, while telling me to picture her doing it to Harry. So, I'm pretty sure that she licked and sucked his balls, and licked up and down the shaft of his cock to make him feel really good.
does he know that you are aware of why she is visiting him?

Reactions: Mark1967
Ok, so here's how things have played out so far: Carol has blown and fucked Dan, my former employer, a couple of times at his house. He's aware of the whole intent behind this. He said that he can't really afford to bring me back due to the lousy economy, but he said that he still wants Carol to come to the office once or twice a week for "Lunch Meetings." He said that maybe, when things pick up again, I'll get my old job back.

What do you guys think?

i think he playing you guys, i would say she should charge him or, if she really like fucking him just do, but in either case you'll still be out of a job. Could end being fun, is he married?

I was thinking that too. No, he's not married.
And how many guys can she fuck in a week?
She's already fucking her boss and her former coworker. Just a few nights ago, I saw Dewayne's car parked in front of the house, and it was slightly bouncing. I went outside, looked closer, and through the passenger side window, I see Carol's head going up and down with Dewayne just sitting there all nonchalant.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been very busy.

Yes, I'm back at work for my old boss, Dan.

And, yes, Carol has been showing up, usually twice a week for "Lunch Meetings" in Dan's office, and my desk is right outside of Dan's office.

She won't talk about what happens in there for the hour's time with the door closed, but when people start asking why Carol is there, Dan tells them that he's hired her as a Management Consultant.

I'm not sure why Carol chose this to be evasive about. One time, I playfully asked her "So what are you and Dan doing in there for an hour?" ... thinking that she'd tell me the salacious details ... but her only response was "What do you think we're doing? I'm not sitting there holding his hand." And she won't talk about it any more than that.

About 4 years ago, we joined the Swing Lifestyle website as a couple and went to a few parties that were somewhat local. So, I actually got to see her blow a man and fuck. It was quite exciting. It was also really interesting, at least to me, to see the ladies sitting around, chatting and eating one moment, then fucking the next.

Swing parties and swing clubs are wonderful...casual recreational sex. Kate and I have been members at a few local swing clubs and we have visited swing clubs in a few different states. To us, swing clubs are like great bars with bedrooms available for those who choose to use them.

Reactions: Mark1967
I think some people have misconceptions about wives who have sex with their bosses. When Carol told me that she sucked her boss' cock, I tried to rationalize it that she was coerced into doing it. But then she got irritated with me, and told me to stop making her out to be a victim. She said that she sucked him off because she wanted to.

I have always thought that the 'boss' relationship was hot. My first wife, when we were just 21, seduced MY boss, a mid-40s married guy with kids. I saw the way my boss looked at her. I told her that I thought it would be hot if my boss got to fuck her. She seduced him and she liked having sex with him. My boss fucked my wife for two years while I worked for him. He had no idea that I knew he was fucking my wife. Working with him every day was so hot.

We thought that situation was so hot, that my wife 'let' her first boss out of college seduce her. He was also mid-40s married with kids. He also never thought that I knew he was fucking my hot young wife. I went to all of their company events.

My wife Kate has been having sex with her older married boss for several years now. Very hot! Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. They have their 'dates' at our house while I am home. At first, I left the house when her boss wanted some pussy but after a few months it seemed silly. My wife's boss has become comfortable fucking my wife when I am at home. It is all very civilized.

I would do that for my husband.

I love your attitude too! I have owned my company for several years. I have several very loyal clients. Over the years I have become great friends with one of them, a VP of a Fortune 500 company. Steve is a long-time married guy who I thought might enjoy getting to have sex with a woman as hot as my wife Kate. My intention was not to get more business from Steve but more to thank him for being such a great client for so long. I shared m idea with Kate. She was all for it. Kate has been having sex with other guys for most of our marriage.

I invited my client Steve out for drinks after work. I brought Kate along. Kate started flirting with Steve right away, He was really enjoying her attention. After a few drinks, I suggested that we go to our house and have some drinks in our hot tub. Steve readily accepted my offer. Kate wore one of her tiniest thong bikinis initially. With Kate sitting between us in the hot tub I asked her to take off her top. That made Steve very happy.

Kate was rubbing my cock with one hand. Her other hand was also under the water so I assumed she was rubbing Steve's cock too. I looked over to see my wife kissing Steve. It was a long, open-mouth, tongue-sucking kiss. When the kiss ended, Steve looked at me and I just smiled. He started kissing my wife again. Kate had Steve stand up. She pulled his trunks down and started sucking his cock in the hot tub. We moved to our bedroom where I got to watch my client enjoy my wife for the next few hours while I jerked off.

Steve and Kate really liked each other so Steve became a semi-regular partner for my wife. Going to high-level corporate meetings with Steve and his senior staff after he started fucking my wife was really hot.

You know, I thought my wife and Dan were having some fun with me at my expense with this whole lunchtime meeting thing. I started to suspect that nothing was really happening, because my desk is right outside of Dan's office, and I didn't hear anything. there was no indication that anything was going on, and when I asked Carol what they did in there, she always evaded the question.

So, on Wednesday, Carol campout out of Dan's office after their meeting. She beckoned to me and when I went over, she hugged me and kissed me ... but when she kissed me, she unloaded this whole big disgusting glob of semen into my mouth. And her mouth tasted like "cock breath."

She told me that she hoped that that answered my question, and then she walked out to go back to her job at the supermarket.

Reactions: robandkate
I had affairs with 2 of my 3 Bosses. If I had worked for #1 longer, it would be all 3!! LOL I have a thing for Bosses.
My most recent, that ended last year because of COVID, lasted 11 years. The first 2 years were behind Hubby's back (although he suspected). None of my Bosses are aware that my husband knows about the affairs. They prefer it that way, and I don't disappoint them.

Work place affairs can be VERY exciting, as long as everyone involved stays grounded in reality and don't try to make them more than what they are...FUN AND EXCITING!!

J (the wife)