I think some people have misconceptions about wives who have sex with their bosses. When Carol told me that she sucked her boss' cock, I tried to rationalize it that she was coerced into doing it. But then she got irritated with me, and told me to stop making her out to be a victim. She said that she sucked him off because she wanted to.

Carol had Dewayne spend the weekend with us. I didn't see her too much, since she spent a good deal of time in the back bedroom with him.

Yesterday afternoon, tired of being left to my own devices, I went past the kitchen, and followed the sound of clapping flesh. The door to the back bedroom was wide open, and he was giving it to her doggie style, hard. Over the sound of clapping, was her high pitched fluttering moan. She was all sweaty and scarlet pink, her hair was stuck to her forehead. She looked at me with a vacant stare, and she had tears rolling down her cheeks. and I went over and kissed her. She was radiating heat and sweat. And then he just came in my wife without asking or anything. He just started grunting, and her eyes got really wide.

I was a little pissed that she just lets guys cum in her without a condom on.

Ok, so I had an idea, but I'm not going to proceed with it until I can get some advice from you guys:

Q: Should I approach my wife to have her try and convince a former employer of mine to hire me again by sucking and fucking him?
Mark, good that you accept what is and the risks involved. If you can't deal with her getting pregnant you had better make sure she is on VERY VERY good birth control.

Reactions: btweets
I think some people have misconceptions about wives who have sex with their bosses. When Carol told me that she sucked her boss' cock, I tried to rationalize it that she was coerced into doing it. But then she got irritated with me, and told me to stop making her out to be a victim. She said that she sucked him off because she wanted to.
Same here. My wife sucked her bosses cock about 100 time because she liked him and loved his cock.

So, Carol and I got married in 2003, when I was 36 and she was 33. We both agree that we have a good marriage, and we've been married almost 17 years. I actually consider her to be more in her prime now that she's just about 50. To me she looks more beautiful every day. The only thing is that she does like to cheat. I know about some of them, but probably not all. At first, it really pissed me off, but that stopped pretty quickly and soon it just turned me on, and that's how I still feel.
I understand that initial feeling of anger you mentioned. AND how it quickly turned to HOT arousal !! Years ago I had a then-girlfriend cheat on me while on an away trip with friends. When I found out & she confessed, I was angry for a few days ................... but then the thought turned me on big-time !! When I asked her if she wanted to continue dating other guys on the side ( we were a "steady couple" ) - she said yes - she would like to date other guys and still remain a couple. It was a VERY HOT and LUSTY time for both of us !! And .................... she loved to tell me all the details of what she was doing with her other guys when out on dates!!

So I can relate to your situation completely. It hurts emotionally, in a way, it's a cause for worry and anxiety ................... but it's so friggin' HOT at the same time !!!

Update: Carol went to my former boss's house and had sex with him to try and convince him to hire me back. He's up to the idea, but he wants more. So now she has to date him a few times before he makes a final decision.

Carol wouldn't give me specific details about what went on, but she did re-enact some things with me, while telling me to picture her doing it to Dan. So, I'm pretty sure that she licked and sucked his balls, and licked up and down the shaft of his cock to make him feel really good.

Last edited:
She needs evidence, preferably photographic, so that if the boss decides “no” the answer will magically Chang to “yes”. Plan B is an exceptionally generous severance package. How does that go? Oh yeah - never fuck anyone with less to lose than you do.