My wife has begun the official journey to being bred

Takemoment

Male
Gold
On Mother s Day we invited a guy over to fuck and hopefully breed my wife. We have been married 14 years and my seed just does not seem to do the job. We both want kids and if I cannot produce them, might well let another guy do it for me.

Unfortunately my wife did not get pregnant. So we made arrangements for him to come back for a seven day fuck fest. He has two kids so we know he is fertile. Once and done did not work so a steady stream of fertile seed will hopefully do the trick. Day one of fucking has occurred. He told us he beat off everyday for about a week and then abstained for the 7 days leading up to last night's fucking. After my wife keep his fertile seed in her well fucked cunt for long time, I have to say it was quite the load that slide out.

He actually brought her flowers and gave her a big hug when he arrived. We had drinks together and then went to our bedroom. I stripped my wife naked for him and watched him strip naked. I have seen him naked several times over the years and know what he has between his legs. Once my wife was naked, I stripped off my clothes and sat on the chair in our bedroom. I was as hard as he was, just not big like him. I have to say he made passionate love to my wife. The previous time he fucked her to get her pregnant it was definitely one of those wham bam thank you ma'am events. Which was hot but watching him hold my wife, lay her gently on the bed, kiss her breasts, suck on her nipples, lay on top of her, slowly spread her legs apart with his muscular legs. He did not just shove it in, but slowly rub his hard cock against her pussy lips. I could see my wife was getting quite horny and I knew she wanted him inside of her. And the moment arrived, as my wife reacted to the penetration of her cunt by his big thick hard cock. Needless to say he fucked her, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, bringing her to orgasm twice, before he reached his own orgasm, grunting and pumping his fertile seed in my wife's cunt.

I helped my wife put a pillow under her hips to keep his seed in her after he withdrew his cock. Day 1 of fucking was complete.

Round 2 has been completed. He hung around long enough to fuck and give my wife a second load. First time in our marital bed again and the second time, he bent her over the kitchen counter and fucked her from behind. I was so hard I masturbated while he was fucking her like that and shot my seemingly useless load on the floor. While cleaning up my mess, my wife kissed him and saw him to the door.

Round 2 has been completed. He hung around long enough to fuck and give my wife a second load. First time in our marital bed again and the second time, he bent her over the kitchen counter and fucked her from behind. I was so hard I masturbated while he was fucking her like that and shot my seemingly useless load on the floor. While cleaning up my mess, my wife kissed him and saw him to the door.
Any pics?

In 'saving himself' for a week beforehand, your guy did the same as I do routinely prior to a meet - including this instance, when I was invited to 'assist' in the breeding of a wife (link goes direct to my post in the thread):
Hopefully you knocked her up. I can relate to the cockold husband but nice to hear the experience described from the bull.

Round 3 was just as hot as the first two rounds. Definitely primal, two naked people, more exploring, his hands on her tits, sucking them, his fingers sliding in her cunt and my wife took his cock in her mouth. Sucking him hard but not making him cum as she wanted all of his fertile seed in her. Soon he was inside of her, fucking her, his stamina definitely increasing as he fucked her for at least 20 minutes, moving her in several positions and finally pumping a load in her while they were on their side, him in the back so I could see his cock pushing in and out and the best part was seeing his orgasm, his cum going through the bottom part of his cock shaft. Definitely at least 7 pumps from my counting.

He hung around after, we had drinks, he sat next to wife and eventually pulled down her panties and I could see his cum on the pad she was wearing. Right there he finger fucked her until she came and then he took her on the couch, load number two soon in her. He pulled out, his cock semi hard, covered in my wife's pussy juice and cum. Love seeing his cock like that. He went upstairs naked, showered, came down naked, dressed, leaned over and kissed my wife. The stud left of the night.

Round 3 was just as hot as the first two rounds. Definitely primal, two naked people, more exploring, his hands on her tits, sucking them, his fingers sliding in her cunt and my wife took his cock in her mouth. Sucking him hard but not making him cum as she wanted all of his fertile seed in her. Soon he was inside of her, fucking her, his stamina definitely increasing as he fucked her for at least 20 minutes, moving her in several positions and finally pumping a load in her while they were on their side, him in the back so I could see his cock pushing in and out and the best part was seeing his orgasm, his cum going through the bottom part of his cock shaft. Definitely at least 7 pumps from my counting.

He hung around after, we had drinks, he sat next to wife and eventually pulled down her panties and I could see his cum on the pad she was wearing. Right there he finger fucked her until she came and then he took her on the couch, load number two soon in her. He pulled out, his cock semi hard, covered in my wife's pussy juice and cum. Love seeing his cock like that. He went upstairs naked, showered, came down naked, dressed, leaned over and kissed my wife. The stud left of the night.
Appears you are on an interesting and hopefully incredible ride

It would be ironic if the other guy was fixed too and was just enjoying your wife.

Round 4 done. He wanted me holding my wife from behind as he fucked her. I was naked, my cock hard pressed against my wife's lower back, as he entered her, fucked her and came in her. I came as well as I was so horny, rubbing against her. His fertile seed deep in her and mine a mess on her back. I guess mine went were it belonged. They fucked a second time in our marital a little later, and he had me stay down stairs for this fucking. Love to watch, but not being there actually made me more horny and I masturbated. Being a good cuckold, I did not try to spy but I could clearly hear the bed movements. Later they both came downstairs and I could tell they took a shower together, my wife's hair still wet. I wonder if he did it again in the shower, but I know in my head some type of sexual activity took place in that shower.

Round 4 done. He wanted me holding my wife from behind as he fucked her. I was naked, my cock hard pressed against my wife's lower back, as he entered her, fucked her and came in her. I came as well as I was so horny, rubbing against her. His fertile seed deep in her and mine a mess on her back. I guess mine went were it belonged. They fucked a second time in our marital a little later, and he had me stay down stairs for this fucking. Love to watch, but not being there actually made me more horny and I masturbated. Being a good cuckold, I did not try to spy but I could clearly hear the bed movements. Later they both came downstairs and I could tell they took a shower together, my wife's hair still wet. I wonder if he did it again in the shower, but I know in my head some type of sexual activity took place in that shower.
Waiting for her while knowing that another man is having her must have been a huge turn on for you, good luck on her getting pregnant.

Horrible idea, creating a kid as part of a sex fantasy
I would agree if it was a sex fantasy, but my wife and I want a baby and it appears from all the testing that I cannot get my wife pregnant. So another man's fertile seed is the next option, which can be done in a sterile environment or naturally. My wife and I discussed it and she preferred natural which of course means another guy fucking her. And since she has been fucked by other guys many times, this is just taking it to a natural conclusion. Assuming that she can get pregnant

Round 5 is history. Another fuck, another load (well actually two fucks and two loads - he does seem to have quite the stamina) Since he had already fucked and bred my wife for 4 days straight, we all took our time together last night. Had a drink, chilled out on the deck. He eventually had my wife sit on his lap, where he began to fondle her. He had her slip off her panties, which she tossed to me, and he slipped his hands up her skirt to finger her. Soon she was squirming on his lap and he told her to take off her top, which she did, exposing her breasts, her nipples so hard. I immediately looked around to make sure no neighbors could see and it was getting a little dark. With one hand finger fucking her and the other fondling one of her tits, he made my wife cum.

Sex on our deck has happened quite a few times, mostly with me, but a few guys have had the pleasure. He had my wife get up off his lap, he got up stripped naked, that cock rock hard and dripping and he laid on the chaise lounge, cock in firing position. My wife slipped off her skirt, clearly not worrying about anyone seeing and straddled his cock, grabbing it and guiding it into her now wet cunt. They fucked right there, my wife riding his cock, his hands all over her tits. I pulled out my cock to masturbate. If anyone was looking they had a show.

When he reached down to play with her clit she came, hard it seemed and she sounded like animal in heat. It made him cum and again I could imagine ropes of cum, fertile seed, shooting up into her cunt.

We soon went inside, my wife and him naked, their clothes left on the deck. I had not cum so I slipped my cock back in my shorts. To the bedroom we went, they went to the shower, I sat in the chair. I could hear them in the shower, washing each other. Soon they came out, drying each other off. He laid on the bed and my wife did what she does so well, she took him in her mouth. She got him hard, he flipped her over, penetrated her quickly, fucked her and put the second load in her for the night.

When he was done, said goodnight to my wife and kissed her, I went downstairs with him so he could retrieve his clothes. Nothing like following a naked man, a man who just fucked your wife. He got dressed, and said goodnight and that he would see me tomorrow.

I went back upstairs, and whether out of sympathy or love, my wife had me get naked and she sucked me off

On Mother s Day we invited a guy over to fuck and hopefully breed my wife. We have been married 14 years and my seed just does not seem to do the job. We both want kids and if I cannot produce them, might well let another guy do it for me.

Unfortunately my wife did not get pregnant. So we made arrangements for him to come back for a seven day fuck fest. He has two kids so we know he is fertile. Once and done did not work so a steady stream of fertile seed will hopefully do the trick. Day one of fucking has occurred. He told us he beat off everyday for about a week and then abstained for the 7 days leading up to last night's fucking. After my wife keep his fertile seed in her well fucked cunt for long time, I have to say it was quite the load that slide out.

He actually brought her flowers and gave her a big hug when he arrived. We had drinks together and then went to our bedroom. I stripped my wife naked for him and watched him strip naked. I have seen him naked several times over the years and know what he has between his legs. Once my wife was naked, I stripped off my clothes and sat on the chair in our bedroom. I was as hard as he was, just not big like him. I have to say he made passionate love to my wife. The previous time he fucked her to get her pregnant it was definitely one of those wham bam thank you ma'am events. Which was hot but watching him hold my wife, lay her gently on the bed, kiss her breasts, suck on her nipples, lay on top of her, slowly spread her legs apart with his muscular legs. He did not just shove it in, but slowly rub his hard cock against her pussy lips. I could see my wife was getting quite horny and I knew she wanted him inside of her. And the moment arrived, as my wife reacted to the penetration of her cunt by his big thick hard cock. Needless to say he fucked her, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, bringing her to orgasm twice, before he reached his own orgasm, grunting and pumping his fertile seed in my wife's cunt.

I helped my wife put a pillow under her hips to keep his seed in her after he withdrew his cock. Day 1 of fucking was complete.
Well now that is fairly disgusting.

Making a baby so you can fantasize about something.

Hi if interested so you can try my Indian seed for pregnant your wife .

Round 6 was like two horny teenagers who were trying to lose their virginity. My wife may try to deny it, but she lusts for his cock in her. I suspect more then just to get pregnant. To my surprise, my wife came downstairs to greet him when he arrived totally naked. Cleanly shaved pussy, tits erect. Needless to say, he quickly took his clothes off practically at the door, his cock rock hard. They embraced and I swear if he could have pushed his cock in her cunt right there, he would have, but he did turn her around, pushed her up against the wall and within seconds his cock was deep in my wife's cunt. She gasped from the sudden penetration, but soon was grinding her ass up against his pelvis, making sure he went in her deep. His hands grasping her hips to position her better for maximum penetration. I stood there like a deer in headlights, but I knew my cock had gotten rock hard. In/out/in/out over and over again, fucking her and when he came he sounded like an animal in heat, crying out that he was fucking cumming.

My wife definitely had weak knees after that and I quickly grabbed her so she would not fall as he pulled out of her. Cum was running down her legs. I helped her to a chair while he flopped down in a nearby chair. It is funny how naked guys will just spread their legs wide open to fully expose their cock and balls.

I played nursemaid, like a good cuckold should and got her a towel to clean up and put between her legs as his cum was definitely leaking out. I got him a beer. When they both were able to compose themselves, we went out side to the deck, both naked. I soon got naked as well. Of course my cock was still rock hard.

After a while my wife said she needed a proper load in her. He still looked exhausted so I offered to perform oral on my wife to get her ready for him. I got between my wife's legs, and went down on her. I could taste him as well as her and tongue fucked her, and licked her clit until she came. When I stood up, my wife grabbed my cock and without hestitation, took me into her mouth. He watched as my wife sucked me and being as horny as I was, I came pretty quickly which she willingly swallowed.

I guess she had motivation for doing that as she told me she would be going upstairs to our bedroom with him and I was to stay downstairs. So I watched as he helped her up from the chair, fondled her tits and grabbed her ass as they went inside.

I was tempted to go inside to listen but I stayed where i was. About an hour later, he came out to the deck, fully dressed to say goodbye and that he would see me again tomorrow. My mind could only imagine what occured in my marital bed other than I knew he fucked her and put a proper load in my wife.

Round 7 - was this the end and did he succeed in knocking up my wife? I know my wife is hoping she is pregnant. As a guy who would like to be a Dad, to have kids, I hope my wife is pregnant. Yes the baby will not be my biological child, but they will be my child. At least the baby will be from my wife.

I could tell the mood for this last time was different. My wife was excited but I could sense she also was sad. I think she loves fucking him, that she finds him a hot satisfying lover. She would never admit that to me,, has never told me that she preferred other cocks over mine, but I know she does, which is why she fucks other guys. I can understand why she has feelings for this potential father of her baby. She has always enjoyed him sexually over the years, as he has been a somewhat regular. Not an official boyfriend, but definitely a lover, not just a cock to fuck her, but someone who arouses her and brings passion. I guess I have always know that but when it is a fuck here and there, it tends to just be a fuck, nothing more or nothing I paid any attention too. But these past 7 days of fucking, (honestly, love making with lust), I can see my wife's emotional attachment to him. And I can see it with him too, that he has feelings for my wife.

I guess that is why he agreed to father a baby with her. Some other guys have pumped loads in her cunt over the years, which could have resulted in a baby, but I know they were only thinking of the thrill of fucking her bare.

When he arrived I could see a difference in his mannerisms as well. He was more subdued, not the lust driving guy from yesterday. We had drinks, talked about the future of my wife having a baby and how that would be for my wife and me. Finally I suggested it was time to go the bedroom.

No matter what the mood was or anyone's thought process before, once their clothes were off, the fucking began. As I stripped naked, I watched my wife lay back in bed, spread her legs to expose her engorged pink pussy, her nipples already rock hard, and I could see she was already wet as it was glistening on the outside of her pussy. Of course, he was rock hard ( was he fucking bigger and thicker then normal?). He climbed on the bed, getting over top of my wife. His cock perfectly aimed for that wet entrance to her cunt as he positioned himself, lowering his body down slowly. Was he putting on a show for my benefit or just making it all last. I could see the tip of his cock touching her pussy lips, my wife's body tense and desiring his cock in her. Unlike the other times, he slowly penetrated her, holding himself up so it was easy to see his cock head disappear inside of her, then the shaft going inside slowly. How the fuck could he keep himself elevated like that and control his desire to put his cock deep in her? it was a slow and deliberate penetration and I swear his cock was no more than half way in her when she fucking came. He stopped and let her orgasm fully evolve and dissipate. Then he proceeded to slide it into her and fully laid completely on top of her as he cock was fully inserted in her. There was a pause and then he began the movements of fucking. Slow at first, which I could tell was driving my wife crazy, crazy in a good way. His fucking intensified and when he was at full throttle my wife came again, her body bucking under him, her hips lifting to devour his cock deep in her.

Meanwhile I was masturbating, wishing it was me fucking her, wishing I had his cock and most of all wishing I had the kind of fertile seed he produces.

The fucking went on for a few more minutes and then he stopped, looked at my wife and said he was going to cum. The thrusting resumed, hard, and soon his whole body tensed and he practically cried out that he was cumming, grunting and moaning, as he pumped what seemed like multiple loads of cum inside my wife.

I let myself cum as he was cumming. Was my load bigger than normal?

Clearly exhausted he rolled off my wife, I watched as his long cock was pulled out of her cunt, wet, still hard. My wife's cunt gapping wide open as she laid there, clearly sexually satisfied.

It was quite the scene, him naked laying on his back, his cock starting to deflate, his balls hanging low between his spread legs. My wife naked, looking like a beautiful fucked nymph, her breasts slightly leaning to each side. Me naked, my cum on my belly and some actually on my chest, sitting there looking at them.

Had he done the deed? Did he impregnate my wife over these seven days and if so which time did it happen.

Now we wait.