MY WIFE HAS JOINED THE SITE !

Bobby75

Male
Verified
Gold
I am so excited that after years of role playing and sexting and our Vegas experience that my wife is participating to the degree of joining this site !! I was floored when she agreed to post her holding a sign to get verified too ! And did she ever pose !! I love the pic we posted for her. What a splash ! Most won’t post any pic , let alone of them naked and exposed to the world to see !! Please reach out to her , male and female alike and support us in our journey to make her completely comfortable in the lifestyle . I have mentioned our experience with Las Vegas stud and how he was her first experience to the lifestyle. And what an experience. Now it’s tome to build of that and other things. She was bold on the cruise , which I wrote about , but now I feel she’s ready to jump in the deep end. Please help us make that transition , her profile is Patti75. Check out her introductory pic. She’s amazing and I can’t wait to share her with others !! Thank you , Bobby75. 236456Just a little treat for everyone !! Thanks again !

Last edited:
I am so excited that after years of role playing and sexting and our Vegas experience that my wife is participating to the degree of joining this site !! I was floored when she agreed to post her holding a sign to get verified too ! And did she ever pose !! I love the pic we posted for her. What a splash ! Most won’t post any pic , let alone of them naked and exposed to the world to see !! Please reach out to her , male and female alike and support us in our journey to make her completely comfortable in the lifestyle . I have mentioned our experience with Las Vegas stud and how he was her first experience to the lifestyle. And what an experience. Now it’s tome to build of that and other things. She was bold on the cruise , which I wrote about , but now I feel she’s ready to jump in the deep end. Please help us make that transition , her profile is Patti75. Check out her introductory pic. She’s amazing and I can’t wait to share her with others !! Thank you , Booby75. View attachment 236456Just a little treat for everyone !! Thanks again !

I am so excited that after years of role playing and sexting and our Vegas experience that my wife is participating to the degree of joining this site !! I was floored when she agreed to post her holding a sign to get verified too ! And did she ever pose !! I love the pic we posted for her. What a splash ! Most won’t post any pic , let alone of them naked and exposed to the world to see !! Please reach out to her , male and female alike and support us in our journey to make her completely comfortable in the lifestyle . I have mentioned our experience with Las Vegas stud and how he was her first experience to the lifestyle. And what an experience. Now it’s tome to build of that and other things. She was bold on the cruise , which I wrote about , but now I feel she’s ready to jump in the deep end. Please help us make that transition , her profile is Patti75. Check out her introductory pic. She’s amazing and I can’t wait to share her with others !! Thank you , Booby75. View attachment 236456Just a little treat for everyone !! Thanks again !

Love her ass and u know where I want to move that over just a bit to ... inspect . Would love to c more of ur beauty and trade pics . I think we may have match . Unusual but , privately , erotically very satisfying for fantasy . Hottest sex u 2 will have . Guarantee . I’ll send a little something for u to check out .....

Attachments

• DA18BF3E-9212-40F4-AD08-EB4D5DB26BCB.jpeg
    DA18BF3E-9212-40F4-AD08-EB4D5DB26BCB.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 8B914CBE-C0DA-4EB1-83F3-5B1401326FF0.jpeg
    8B914CBE-C0DA-4EB1-83F3-5B1401326FF0.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 40
Love her ass and u know where I want to move that over just a bit to ... inspect . Would love to c more of ur beauty and trade pics . I think we may have match . Unusual but , privately , erotically very satisfying for fantasy . Hottest sex u 2 will have . Guarantee . I’ll send a little something for u to check out .....
Your pics are amazing !

That's Awesome congratulations

Reactions: Bobby75