My wife has sex with her co worker

This is a picture I got this morning from her co worker. We just got married a few months ago and I was really worried she would stop fucking others. But by my surprise she hasn’t. It slowed down a bit but she’s back to giving blowjobs but still using condoms. I just don’t understand why the condoms.

I remember the first time she had sex with someone other than me. We had been dating about a year and my buddy from England came over. He’s a soccer player and she was instantly attracted to him. I knew I had to explore this a bit. We all got drunk and he ended up his his underwear and she felt bad that he was the only one so she took off her pants. She was in her beautiful black thong. It was hilarious watching my buddy go from a soft package to his cock bulging out his boxers. I told my then girlfriend now wife that she couldn’t stop at that and needed to sit on his lap to make him feel more comfortable. They both were shocked and eventually she ended sitting on his penis but still had his boxers on. Well one thing led to another real quick and I got to watch my gf ride his penis without a condom. They went for about an hour. She cumed 2 times and right before he exploded he asked me if he could cum inside her. I said um, yea! From that point forward I’ve been hooked. She doesn’t hold back, she fucks when she wants too and most of my friends have enjoyed her sweet and naughty little body. Sharing is caring. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Let me know if ya’ll end up masterbating to any of these and witch ones did it for you. I’ll try and keep them coming as I get them.

Mmmm - this got my cocks attention! Thanks for posting - youre a hell of a lucky man!

If I was in your place she is so beautiful, cuckolding me would hurt, hurt so good that is. A woman that like her is all a man could ever want, and you give her to other cocks. Cuckold life.