My wife, his woman, our bitch

Leeman

Couple
While I'm fucking my wife I often ask her, who are you to me? She will say, your wife, then I ask, who are you to him? She will respond, his woman. Then I ask who are you to us? She will respond Y'alls bitch. When I'm fucking her I ask her whose pussy is this, and she will say yours and johns. (not his real name) I will ask who controls this pussy and she says, you and John. There are days when I ask whose pussy is this she will say it's John's pussy. Sexually she knows she is ours. When I touch fill on her ass, I know he does the same. When I touch her soft legs, I know he does the same. When she sucks my dick, I know she sucks his dick. She is a very independent woman outside the bedroom, but in the bedroom she is ours. When we go to bed I don't bother her, but when she spends the weekend with him, she says he wakes her up whenever and fucks her until he's done. He's younger than all but one of our six children. The only thing she does not allow him to do is fuck her in the ass. She says she wants to just have that between she and I, but the truth is she is afraid because he fucks her so long and hard. How do I know? Because I've seen how he fucks her, he beats the pussy up and she loves it, and so do I. It's such a turn on for me to see a guy young enough to be our son spank her ass. It's such a turn on to hear her say how he controls her old ass when they are fucking. Here are her words from a text.

I met him last night and he fucked me like crazy, he seems so hungry and really hot, he said he missed me so much. He ate my pussy like he was hungry. (Me) did you suck his dick really well? Her: Yes I gave it to him as well, and that's probably why he was so hungry. (Me) how many different times did he fuck you last night? Her 6X. He was so hot and so controlled of my body. My pussy felt so good and happy pussy. hahaha. I think I came more than three times. (me) how many ways did he fuck you? (her) From behind then he pulled my body at the edge of the bed and fucked me again and again. I was sweating so I took a shower and he came right behind me. (me) did he fuck you in the shower. (her) no he didn't but he was so hungry for it that he just kept fucking , me like crazy. ( I assume that would be after they got out of the shower, since she said he didn't fuck her in the shower.) (her) I came at least three times and he did make me shake again. (me) yes baby, I want him to fuck you as much as he wants. Yes baby that's his pussy to fuck like he wants. (Her) his pussy wants more tonight, but I can't. (Me) why not? Her, I get tired and need to rest my body. feels great but I get worn out.